U.S. Man Arrested for 'Hunting' Bin Laden

Ravi

Diamond Member
Feb 27, 2008
Hating Hatters
ISLAMABAD—An American construction worker who was arrested with a sword, a pistol and night-vision goggles in northwestern Pakistan told investigators Tuesday that he wanted to kill Osama bin Laden to avenge the 2001 terrorist attacks on the U.S.
Garry Brooks Faulkner, 52 years old, of California was caught by Pakistani police Monday in the remote Bumburat Valley near the border of Afghanistan's Nuristan province, where he apparently hoped to find bin Laden.

U.S. Man Arrested for 'Hunting' Bin Laden - WSJ.com

ISLAMABAD—An American construction worker who was arrested with a sword, a pistol and night-vision goggles in northwestern Pakistan told investigators Tuesday that he wanted to kill Osama bin Laden to avenge the 2001 terrorist attacks on the U.S.
Garry Brooks Faulkner, 52 years old, of California was caught by Pakistani police Monday in the remote Bumburat Valley near the border of Afghanistan's Nuristan province, where he apparently hoped to find bin Laden.

I say let him go.

Can't do a worse job than the current and last administration.

I guess Pakistan doesn't allow hunting of endangered persons. Maybe he just didn't purchase the right license? Bin Laden's destiny is a Predator Drone.

And we're surprised at Pakistan's position? I don't trust the Pakistani government anymore than I would Bin laden.

I hope they let this patriot go, and if not I would hope thousands protest this nonsense. I guess the Pakistani's would rather protect Bin Laden along with those inhuman maggots called, the Taliban.

A difficult task, but one that can be achieved with patience and perseverence.

waldocopy-1.jpg

I say let him go.

Or the current one....

Or Clinton's.....

I say let him go.

Or the current one....

Or Clinton's.....

:eusa_eh:

Apparently you've not heard of Bin Laden secret amnesty paper signed by GWB.

OK I have to admit it would be funny if this guy would have came climbing out of the mountains with Bin Laden's head on a pike.

Forum List

Back