U.S. Jobless Claims Drop to Lowest Level Since 2006

Yup just keep repeating that Special Ed, anything to distract from your blatant lie about it being 8% back to 1995. (see chart)

pinocchio-long-nose.jpg

not only is U6 still at 12% put that is not counting those Obama but on disability and other tricks to push numbers down!

Actually that was Bush's "trick." New disability awards increased from 621,650 per month before Bush took office to 895,011 per month when he left, setting new records every year but 2. Under Obama new disability awards have been DECLINING for the last 4 years.

it was 8% all the way back to 1995

Hah hah Special Ed busted in yet another lie, as seen below:

Average U6 every year since its start in 1994
Year Annual
1994 10.9
1995 10.1
1996 9.7
1997 8.9
1998 8.0
1999 7.4
2000 7.0
2001 8.1
2002 9.6
2003 10.1
2004 9.6
2005 8.9
2006 8.2
2007 8.3
2008 10.5
2009 16.2
2010 16.7
2011 15.9
2012 14.7
2013 13.8

Of course the only escape is to keep repeating "I say 12 and 8" and hope those pesky things like facts stop popping up and move on to the next lie.

if 12 and 8 are not right numbers what are right numbers?
Year Annual
1994 10.9
1995 10.1
1996 9.7
1997 8.9
1998 8.0
1999 7.4
2000 7.0
2001 8.1
2002 9.6
2003 10.1
2004 9.6
2005 8.9
2006 8.2
2007 8.3
2008 10.5
2009 16.2
2010 16.7
2011 15.9
2012 14.7
2013 13.8

And you'll note that the current 12.1 is on the way down. Your "8" is only true for 1998-2001, well before the recession. Oh there were some months in 2006 and 2007, but it's dishonest to say it was 8 as a general rule.

And again, the U6 follows the same trend as U1 to U5

whats obvious that U6 is understated at 12% and is far higher than before the recession thanks to Obama's liberalism.
But again, this isn't explaining why you lied and said it was 8% all the way back to 1995.

Are you under the impression that making a new claim related to the topic means you weren't caught lying?

EdwardBaiamonte = forum liar in chief

whats obvious that U6 is understated at 12% and is far higher than before the recession thanks to Obama's liberalism.
But again, this isn't explaining why you lied and said it was 8% all the way back to 1995.

Are you under the impression that making a new claim related to the topic means you weren't caught lying?

EdwardBaiamonte = forum liar in chief
Really, ed does not necessarily WANT to lie. He is simply indifferent. He could care less whether what he says is true or lie. Either is just fine with him.
Ed is paid to post dogma. That is what he does. If he is caught lying, it does not bother him in the least. He just keeps posting lies. Behind him is a huge wake of lies, and no admission nor apology for his lies EVER. Those with integrity who post untruths that are caught 1. Admit their untruth, 2. apologize for their untruth. Ed just posts more untruths. Cause that is what paid con tools do. And he has no integrity. Obviously.

Last edited:
Yup just keep repeating that Special Ed, anything to distract from your blatant lie about it being 8% back to 1995. (see chart)

pinocchio-long-nose.jpg

not only is U6 still at 12% put that is not counting those Obama but on disability and other tricks to push numbers down!

Still at 12? It's 12.1 down from over 16. How is that not an improvement? And "tricks to push the numbers down?" Someone deciding to go on disability and not look for work is hardly something s/he was forced to do.

What is really funny, and odd, is the number of people posting on this board that WANT the unemployment numbers to be BAD. The number of people posting here who ignore the base numbers and push their agenda by coming up with statements of absolute untruth to prove their point, driven by their agenda. Who would surely be happy if the ue rate increased to 20%, and to hell with the human misery it would cause.
Really, really sad. Pushing to get people to believe what they want them to, and what they themselves WANT to believe.

What is really funny, and odd, is the number of people posting on this board that WANT the unemployment numbers to be BAD. The number of people posting here who ignore the base numbers and push their agenda by coming up with statements of absolute untruth to prove their point, driven by their agenda. Who would surely be happy if the ue rate increased to 20%, and to hell with the human misery it would cause.
Really, really sad. Pushing to get people to believe what they want them to, and what they themselves WANT to believe.

The lack of understanding of basic math bothers me...
"Sure the U3 is 6.1, but the U6 is 12.1, and that's higher, so it means things are worse."
NO! It just means you're measuring different things. Since the U6 cannot be the same or lower than the U3, then that it's higher is meaningless. But the people who can't do math like it because it's bigger and therefore scarier.

I'm quite sure if the political party EdwardBaiamonte favored was in the White House, he'd be using the opposite measurement.

He's a typical partisan talking head.

I'm quite sure if the political party EdwardBaiamonte favored was in the White House, he'd be using the opposite measurement.

To be fair, when the UE rate was going up under Bush, I saw a lot of Democrats citing the U6 as "real unemployment." Both sides have their hacks.

Definitely, blind partisanship trumping logic and common sense isn't limited to either the left or the right.

To be fair, when the UE rate was going up under Bush, I saw a lot of Democrats citing the U6 as "real unemployment." Both sides have their hacks.
To be even more fair, while it was mentioned, it was not as much as with Obama.

Bush U6 from 2001 to 2008
Bush unemployment u6 - Google Search

Obama U6 from 2009 to present
http://www.google.com/search?num=10....6.0....0...1c.1.49.serp..5.1.130.gB4BJvt0uk0

Last edited:
"Sure the U3 is 6.1, but the U6 is 12.1, and that's higher, so it means things are worse."
NO! .

dear, U6 at 12% is very high compared to before recession; that means this is worst recovery since FDR's Great Depression. Further, you must keep in mind that Barry put 4 million on disability who don't belong there to help his unemployment numbers. Further, thanks to Barry there are 10's of 1000's with Ph.D's flipping hamburgers! Real unemployment is probably 15-20% thanks to idiotic liberalism.

NO! .

dear, U6 at 12% is very high compared to before recession; that means this is worst recovery since FDR's Great Depression. Further, you must keep in mind that Barry put 4 million on disability who don't belong there to help his unemployment numbers. Further, thanks to Barry there are 10's of 1000's with Ph.D's flipping hamburgers! Real unemployment is probably 15-20% thanks to idiotic liberalism.
You must keep in mind that you are a pathological liar.

There were 7,427,203 disabled workers in Dec 2008 and there are 8,954,010 disabled
workers as of June 2014. That's about a 1.5 million increase, and only a partisan POS would say that none of them belong, as opposed to a 2.4 million increase under Bush.

NO! .

12% is very high compared to the 9 or 10% common before the recession? No.

But I was referring to your preference for the U6 over the actual unemployment rate.

But I'm curious as to ho you think Obama could force people to declare themselves disabled. How do you think that worked? Did he send the Secret Service

But I was referring to your preference for the U6 over the actual unemployment rate.

if you mean u3 as actual you are mistaken since it does not tell whole story. Obama is forcing people into part time work. This shows up in u6 not u3

But I'm curious as to ho you think Obama could force people to declare themselves disabled. How do you think that worked? Did he send the Secret Service

no dear, he just granted more of the applications for disability. Slow?

Liar!
Disability awards have been declining for the last 4 years.

dear, you are not intelligent enough to be here. Sorry

http://www.google.com/url?sa=t&rct=...D7SyyqyNjbYMmzJTWEoy6uA&bvm=bv.71778758,d.aWw

Disability insurance entitlement explodes under Obama ...
articles.baltimoresun.com/.../bs-ed-ehrlich-ssdi-20130303_1_ssdi-obama...
Mar 3, 2013 - Those of you paying attention have noticed that the Obama administration is actually doing what it promised: transforming America into a

SSA: Disability Recipients Soar, Funding Nearly Depleted ...
www.newsmax.com/Newsfront/...disability.../542390
Newsmax Media
Dec 17, 2013 - Since Obama took office, the annual deficits in the disability trust fund totaled ... the program's red ink under Obama to $115 billion, according to SSA. ... at a House hearing in November that an increase in disability claims has ...

NO! .

You must keep in mind that you are a pathological liar.

There were 7,427,203 disabled workers in Dec 2008 and there are 8,954,010 disabled
workers as of June 2014. That's about a 1.5 million increase, and only a partisan POS would say that none of them belong, as opposed to a 2.4 million increase under Bush.

Liar!
Disability awards have been declining for the last 4 years.

dear, you are not intelligent enough to be here. Sorry

http://www.google.com/url?sa=t&rct=...D7SyyqyNjbYMmzJTWEoy6uA&bvm=bv.71778758,d.aWw

Disability insurance entitlement explodes under Obama ...
articles.baltimoresun.com/.../bs-ed-ehrlich-ssdi-20130303_1_ssdi-obama...
Mar 3, 2013 - Those of you paying attention have noticed that the Obama administration is actually doing what it promised: transforming America into a

SSA: Disability Recipients Soar, Funding Nearly Depleted ...
www.newsmax.com/Newsfront/...disability.../542390
Newsmax Media
Dec 17, 2013 - Since Obama took office, the annual deficits in the disability trust fund totaled ... the program's red ink under Obama to $115 billion, according to SSA. ... at a House hearing in November that an increase in disability claims has ...
Your sources are even bigger liars than you!!! You lied and said there were 4 million who don't belong since Obama when there were only 1.5 million new disabled workers added in total and only pathological lying scum would claim that every one of the 1.5 million didn't belong. Your lying POS source claimed there were 5.9 new disabled workers since Obama, but they didn't claim 4 million didn't belong.

From your link:

"Since President Obama's 2009 inauguration, 5.9 million people have been added to SSDI, a 23 percent increase over the last five years"

The source of the real numbers:

Benefits in current payment status

Forum List

Back