U.S., Iranian and Syrian aircraft are now bombing the same adversary.

Last edited:
Wonder if people ever do any research before posting something? From the above I doubt it. The real story.
Syria ISIS Have Been Ignoring Each Other on Battlefield Data Suggests - NBC News

There are so many players in Syria I question the analysis from NBC beyond picking the low hanging fruit first, that doesn't necessarily have any meaning beyond good strategy...

But letting a group as insanely dangerous and violent as Daesh rise to such prominence intentionally does show how the Syrian regime sees itself as the Syrian nation and would rather see the nation destroyed instead of having worked with the largely civil opposition during the origins of this conflict in early 2011.

Wonder if people ever do any research before posting something? From the above I doubt it. The real story.
Syria ISIS Have Been Ignoring Each Other on Battlefield Data Suggests - NBC News

What are you talking about? I have written about that story too and have been arguing its central point for months now. I don't believe anything mentioned in the post in question, which was published before that NBC report (about which I have written also about here Newsflash Assad acquiesced to the rise of Islamic State The News Hub necessarily contradicts or disputes anything mentioned in that report.

Forum List

Back