U.S. intelligence chiefs directly contradict President Trump on Iran and North Korea in a new assess

I dont have a problem with people questioning those people.
Wish more people questioned them before the Iraq war.

People did.
They were called “un-American”
By Republicans and conservatives mainly
hitlery signed off. fk don't you get it? wow.

She was given bad information by the
I dont have a problem with people questioning those people.
Wish more people questioned them before the Iraq war.

People did.
They were called “un-American”
By Republicans and conservatives mainly

Didn't liberal MSNBC fire Donahue because of his anti-war stance?

How many Democrats voted to give GW the power to decide to invade?

There were a lot who voted against, but.....

It really speaks to the broad yellow streak down the backs of all members of the US Senate since 2003.

Any one of them could have cut off funding for the war through the filibuster. None did. Lest you be accused of not supporting the troops.

You’d think that at least one of them would risk their seat for the faint principle of congressional independence and oversight

There were a couple I think. That one guy with the hot red-headed wife....(ops is that sexist?)
Kusinich
Kusinich was a member of the House. Democrats in Senate for Iraq invasion: Clinton, Daschle, Dodd, Feinstein, Kerry, Edwards, Biden, Lieberman, Schumer....

My eyes and my mind are wide open. I don’t subscribe to liberal propaganda.

This isn't "liberal propaganda", this is Trump's CONSERVATIVE appointees - the "best people" HE hired because he trusts them, who are telling him that he is DEAD wrong is his assessment China, Russia, North Korea and ISIS. That there is NO CRISIS on the Southern Border, and that your President is engaged in frightening and dangerous behaviour with Vladimir Putin, which is putting the security of the USA at risk.
Trump hates Putin and Putin feels same toward Trump. They are the two most powerful men on earth and they cooperate only out of the nature of international relations and real politic.
Wow are you duped.
I don’t live in the fantasy/conspiracy world like you. You think Russia “stole” the 2016 election don’t you? Go ahead Gondor and live there with Merlin and Bilbo Baggans. :auiqs.jpg:
He's right, you've been duped.
This from someone who watches CNN and believes Don Lemon and Anderson Cooper.

This isn't "liberal propaganda", this is Trump's CONSERVATIVE appointees - the "best people" HE hired because he trusts them, who are telling him that he is DEAD wrong is his assessment China, Russia, North Korea and ISIS. That there is NO CRISIS on the Southern Border, and that your President is engaged in frightening and dangerous behaviour with Vladimir Putin, which is putting the security of the USA at risk.
Trump hates Putin and Putin feels same toward Trump. They are the two most powerful men on earth and they cooperate only out of the nature of international relations and real politic.
Wow are you duped.
I don’t live in the fantasy/conspiracy world like you. You think Russia “stole” the 2016 election don’t you? Go ahead Gondor and live there with Merlin and Bilbo Baggans. :auiqs.jpg:
He's right, you've been duped.
This from someone who watches CNN and believes Don Lemon and Anderson Cooper.
Actually no, I rarely have time to watch TV. I listen to the radio and watch CBS news in the morning.

I chuckle when people take the word of Donald Trump over the intelligence community. Talk about gullible and weak-minded.
Kim Jong U played Trump, Prince played Trump and Vladimir Putin is constantly playing Trump. Tell Trump he looks good today and he's eating out of your hand.
Yeah, Trump really knows his shit on the world stage! :happy-1:
What a Dotard!

But as the head of the CIA testified today...they are still in compliance even though WE terminated the agreement
Because we didn't terminate the agreement. We only backed out. Other countries are taking the lead, now.

Trump's sanctions will force other countries to consider ending it. Quit making excuses for that fat assed orange piece of shit.

There is a serious problem when the Preside t of the United States demands our intelligence community be loyal to him & not our country.

It is time that fat assed POS gets thrown out of office.
Like Obama and Iran? Taking Iran off the list of state sponsors of terrorism.
Look assfuck, show me where Obama said the agencies were stupid & had to go back to school.

Quit defending that anti-Anmerican POS>

Quit insulting HW with your avatar. He would kick your ass for the shit you post.

who is the President ? Remind me again.
The guy fighting for our country, it’s people and our way of life, despite the best efforts of Democrats and liberal media to destroy it.
How can you be this blind?

quote where they said there is “no crisis” on southern border? This was a “threat assessment “ and that means nuclear powers.

ISIS and climate change aren't nuclear powers, dipshit, but they're part of the threat assessment. Same with Iran. Do you just make it up as you go?

You should trust Trump more because he gets his information directly from Vladimir Putin.

The guy fighting for our country, it’s people and our way of life, despite the best efforts of Democrats and liberal media to destroy it.

Wow are you duped.
who is the President ? Remind me again.

They hate each other so much, they have private meeting without staff or interpreters.
aucufjxvgzd21.jpg

JGzr0Rc.jpg

There is a serious problem when the Preside t of the United States demands our intelligence community be loyal to him & not our country.

It is time that fat assed POS gets thrown out of office.
Like Obama and Iran? Taking Iran off the list of state sponsors of terrorism.
Look assfuck, show me where Obama said the agencies were stupid & had to go back to school.

Quit defending that anti-Anmerican POS>

Quit insulting HW with your avatar. He would kick your ass for the shit you post.
Stop insulting all people named Dave and all Golden Eagles with your half wit diatribe. Obama gave $$$ to a state sponsor of terrorism and his horse faced Secretary of State negotiated the worst diplomatic agreement of all time, rivaled only by Chamberlain at Munich in 1938. Your bird is a debilitated ostrich. Pull you head out of the sand half wit.

quote where they said there is “no crisis” on southern border? This was a “threat assessment “ and that means nuclear powers.

ISIS and climate change aren't nuclear powers, dipshit, but they're part of the threat assessment. Same with Iran. Do you just make it up as you go?
Iran is a nuclear power. These will be at the top of the list. Liberals looking for anything to criticize Trump. If they would have came out and 100% backed Trump...you would say they were “Trump’s puppets.” Get a life derangement syndrome carrier.

Go vote for Kamala and see what kind of security you get.

Go vote for Kamala and see what kind of security you get.

What kind of security do you have now with a President who does what Putin tells him and who thinks Kim is his buddy and wants to disarm?

Wait a minute, the editorial by Sanger and Barns is based on an independent document called a "threat assessment". It has nothing to do with the President's efforts to bring N.K. to the negotiation table. I bet LBJ's "intel chiefs" had plenty to say about his handling of Vietnam but Sanger and Barns were probably in grammar school at the time.

Forum List

Back