U.S. Industrial Production Posts Largest Gain in Three Years

longknife

Diamond Member
Sep 21, 2012
Sin City
170516-foo.jpg

You won’t see this reported in the Lame Street Media.

The strong showing follows a string of upbeat April indicators, including the unemployment rate falling to its lowest level since 2007, solid consumer spending gains at online sellers, restaurants and other retailers, and existing-home sales climbing at their fastest pace in a decade. The broad-based growth across key sectors of the economy suggests healthy demand from consumers and businesses, reversing some gloomier readings from earlier in the year.

But I'm sure this is all the fruit of Barack Obama's eight years of exceptional leadership.

Once again the fruits of President Obama's 8 years in office are apparent after he is gone. His legacy continues to grow as our current Commander in Chief invents new ways to embarrass America as he continues to sell out our country to Mother Russia.

Once again the fruits of President Obama's 8 years in office are apparent after he is gone. His legacy continues to grow as our current Commander in Chief invents new ways to embarrass America as he continues to sell out our country to Mother Russia.
I take it you are either one of our sobriety/sanity challenged or a sockpuppet for one of our more severely deranged LWNJ

I take it you are either one of our sobriety/sanity challenged or a sockpuppet for one of our more severely deranged LWNJ

I take it you're not that bright.

getovr.jpg

Typical leftist response - attack!

170516-foo.jpg

You won’t see this reported in the Lame Street Media.

The strong showing follows a string of upbeat April indicators, including the unemployment rate falling to its lowest level since 2007, solid consumer spending gains at online sellers, restaurants and other retailers, and existing-home sales climbing at their fastest pace in a decade. The broad-based growth across key sectors of the economy suggests healthy demand from consumers and businesses, reversing some gloomier readings from earlier in the year.

But I'm sure this is all the fruit of Barack Obama's eight years of exceptional leadership.

California Leads U.S. Economy, Away From Trump
Whatever the president says, this state does the opposite. It's working.

California is the chief reason America is the only developed economy to achieve record GDP growth since the financial crisis of 2008 and ensuing global recession, according to data compiled by Bloomberg. Much of the U.S. growth can be traced to California laws promoting clean energy, government accountability and protections for undocumented people.
California Leads U.S. Economy, Away From Trump

Jun 16, 2016

The U.S. Economy Is in Great Shape (Compared with Its Peers)

American economic growth and the U.S. labor market are healthier than other developed countries, a new OECD study says
The U.S. Economy Is in Great Shape (Compared with Its Peers)

Obama_Stats__August_20151.jpg

3229d3ff5f7b7bd2be88106363485a4f.jpg

Ironic Bubs

The truth should never be threatening. Someone should share that fact with Trump.

Forum List

Back