U.S. House okays bipartisan bill to fix Medicare doctor payments

So socialized medicine get's revamped by fellows that claimed it was wrong when the dems were in power.. I wonder how it feels to be back stabbed by your party that lies, at least from dems they tell you what they want openly...

As usual, the winners will be doctors, pharmaceuticals, hospitals, clinics, labs, and those in the health care industry. After reading the article, I found little, if anything, that'll be of great benefit to John Q. Public. Some children will be helped, and maybe some elderly, but what will it do for everyone across the board? In my opinion, those in Washington politics continue to avoid the main problems in the health care system.

The Boehner-Pelosi measure would replace a 1990s formula that linked doctor pay to economic growth with a new one more focused on quality of care.
Because they know there's no economic growth.
He added that this could help the stock prices of hospital companies, such as Community Health Systems, HCA Holdings Inc and Tenet Healthcare.
Which is really why it was introduced.
Its overall cost would be about $214 billion, but about $73 billion would be offset through savings in the bill, CBO said.
There is NEVER any savings in Government programs so the cost will rise $214 Billion and more.

Forum List

Back