U.S. heading towards civil war?

Only one dumb ass here old boy and you demonstrate it admirably! :lol:

Piss off Bloke.

RGS, This is classic Brit arrogance. It is fine and dandy for them to look down on America, criticize and joke about our country. It is only a problem when you give it back. Then, the great British humor (or humour) dies and they get all defensive. :lol::lol::lol: Feel sorry for them, they can dish out humor but they cannot take it.

Personally, I never joke about Britain - there is nothing funny about it. Except that, even when they were the greatest Army on the earth, a rag tag bunch of Americans kicked their ass - and it still hurts!! :lol::lol:

Yes but they were busy elsewhere as well! :lol:

Funny this nationalism. I don't like authoritarian government and the British in George III's time was as authoritarian as it gets. That they lost the American colonies was a good thing because it punched an authoritarian regime right in the face. And in doing so the former colonists hastened the emergence of modern liberal democracy which took its bloody time emerging in Britain, didn't happen until the 19th Century and even then women didn't get the vote until 1928!

Confucious say...

Better to be ruled by the rich..than the stupid....lol

Sounds like your "Confucius" is a butt head. Better to be free than "ruled".

If you actually believed that, you wouldn't be a progressive. How are we free if the Government decides what is in our best interest? idiot.

The "government" isn't a "creature". It's made up of people that ran for office and got elected. You to, could run for office and become "part" of the government. All you have to do is convince a lot of people you would be "worth it".

Luxembourg and Norway have higher GDP than the US. The rest of Western Europe compares well with the US. The difference is, in Europe income is more equally distributed across all levels of society. In the US it isn't. We suffer from a very unequal distribution of income. If the US experiences a civil war, it very well may be between the "haves" and the "have-nots."

GDP per capita is generally lower in Europe than in America. Luxembourg is wealthy because it is an offshore tax haven that Europeans use to avoid/evade taxes. Norway is rich because they have enormous amounts of oil offshore.

eu2008new.jpg

CARPE DIEM: If European Countries Became U.S. States.....

Last edited:
In Japan people die in Ambulances traveling between hospitals that refuse to see them.

same thing in Canada and the UK. and here if we let it

Here people just die after spending 8 hours in an emergency room waiting for someone to see them, because they have no insurance.

And, if what you claim is so prevelent, then how does it happen that both Britain and Japan have a higher life expectancy and much better infant mortality rate than we do. Results count.

Hi Simo:

Here in Europe we have heard in news (among many other things) that the U.S. Supreme Court ruled that corporations can spend freely in federal elections. In general that gives biggest power in politics to those who have most money. This leads to rule of few and rich and democracy itself has failed.

How I –and many others – see it, that we are afraid that you are heading towards civil war ...

First of all, the USA is a 'republic' (living under laws) and not any democracy at all. The 'laws' are just fine, but Clinton, Bush and now Obama refuse to 'enforce' them. 20 to 30 MILLION Illegal Aliens have been 'displacing' U.S. Workers from identities and JOBS for much too long, so that displaced Americans are now displacing even more Americans form JOBS; which destroyed the U.S. Consumer and Tax Bases. What you have now in the USA is a growing number of "have nots" making ready to take up arms against the 'haves.'

Obama could create 20 million JOBS by simply doing his job of 'enforcing' perfectly good immigration and employment laws already on the books, but Congress sits back and allows millions and millions and millions of Illegal Alien Foreign Nationals to run around loose EVERYWHERE; which only works to dig the Consumer/Tax Base hole even deeper. The U.S. Supreme Court has recently voted to assist Obama in bringing in his Agenda of Nazi Fascism where a corrupt Govt is married to corrupt Global Corporate Elites, so the American Middle Class can be flushed down the toilet for a return to a 'two class' system.

The U.S. Economy will continue to deteriorate and the restless masses will revolt, until Obama's form of Nazi Fascism goes the way of Nazi Germany. Make me king for one day and every head in the bought-and-paid-for Congress and the Fascist Obama Administration and the corrupt Court System would roll ...

GL,

Terral

Last edited:
Thank you for your posts, especially "Terral" and others whose comments are no-nonsense (I don´t know better word for it). As I was expecting there was some of those who were not so businesslike, no need to mention who.
I don´t even pretend to know everything what´s going on there and that´s why I joined here, to get opinions and answer from you.
One thing that really amaze me is that altough you value democracy so much you have just given it up. If money can buy elections who rules then, people or corporates?

Thank you for your posts, especially "Terral" and others whose comments are no-nonsense (I don´t know better word for it).

You either have not been here long enough or have a poor sense of judgment.

Have been here two days, so you got that right :razz: and yes I noticed Terrals links to 9/11 conspiracy pages. But yet, Terrals answer to my questions was (cheking the dictionary) matter of fact. Instead of those other who couldn´t say anything else than to start boasting that how "big guns" you have. Or those who started to compare statistics between U.S. and Europe. If I wanted that I could stick with local discussion forums here, we have our own "rednecks" also.
And what comes to 9/11, many interesting facts are yet without answer. I have seen "Zeitgeist" and "Loose change" edition 1 and 2. These do not actually prove anything, but raises some good questions.

Hi Simo:

Have been here two days, so you got that right :razz: and yes I noticed Terrals links to 9/11 conspiracy pages. But yet, Terrals answer to my questions was (cheking the dictionary) matter of fact.

Listen to Gerald Celente ...

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vONRX9Qwbg4"]I Agree With Gerald ...[/ame]

GL,

Terral

Last edited:
Hi Simo:

Here in Europe we have heard in news (among many other things) that the U.S. Supreme Court ruled that corporations can spend freely in federal elections. In general that gives biggest power in politics to those who have most money. This leads to rule of few and rich and democracy itself has failed.

How I –and many others – see it, that we are afraid that you are heading towards civil war ...

First of all, the USA is a 'republic' (living under laws) and not any democracy at all. The 'laws' are just fine, but Clinton, Bush and now Obama refuse to 'enforce' them. 20 to 30 MILLION Illegal Aliens have been 'displacing' U.S. Workers from identities and JOBS for much too long, so that displaced Americans are now displacing even more Americans form JOBS; which destroyed the U.S. Consumer and Tax Bases. What you have now in the USA is a growing number of "have nots" making ready to take up arms against the 'haves.'

Obama could create 20 million JOBS by simply doing his job of 'enforcing' perfectly good immigration and employment laws already on the books, but Congress sits back and allows millions and millions and millions of Illegal Alien Foreign Nationals to run around loose EVERYWHERE; which only works to dig the Consumer/Tax Base hole even deeper. The U.S. Supreme Court has recently voted to assist Obama in bringing in his Agenda of Nazi Fascism where a corrupt Govt is married to corrupt Global Corporate Elites, so the American Middle Class can be flushed down the toilet for a return to a 'two class' system.

The U.S. Economy will continue to deteriorate and the restless masses will revolt, until Obama's form of Nazi Fascism goes the way of Nazi Germany. Make me king for one day and every head in the bought-and-paid-for Congress and the Fascist Obama Administration and the corrupt Court System would roll ...

GL,

Terral

T again the old argument. The US is a democratic republic. The comparison isn't democracy v republic, it's republic v aristocracy, that's how it's gone through history.

The ails you describe are the mechanics of capitalism. You can't put illegal immigration down as the causes of the current economic problems.

Thank you for your posts, especially "Terral" and others whose comments are no-nonsense (I don´t know better word for it).

Have been here two days, so you got that right :razz: and yes I noticed Terrals links to 9/11 conspiracy pages. But yet, Terrals answer to my questions was (cheking the dictionary) matter of fact. Instead of those other who couldn´t say anything else than to start boasting that how "big guns" you have. Or those who started to compare statistics between U.S. and Europe. If I wanted that I could stick with local discussion forums here, we have our own "rednecks" also.
And what comes to 9/11, many interesting facts are yet without answer. I have seen "Zeitgeist" and "Loose change" edition 1 and 2. These do not actually prove anything, but raises some good questions.

Patience. Among the blatherers you'll find some interesting ideas.

Patience. Among the blatherers you'll find some interesting ideas.

Thanks, I´ll be hangig around.

Simo,

Believe me they are dumb enough to have a civil war over health care. You're dealing with people who rate cuisine on the tenderness of their hamburgers. People who believe in burning bushes and old guys living on clouds in the sky.

Americans are very, very naive and basically simple people. If it weren't for California and New York the US would just be a large collective group of backward, in-bred farmers.

Go easy on them, they can't help it.

Forum List

Back