U.S. Has Achieved 'Victory' in Iraq, Palin Tells Couric

Modbert

Daydream Believer
Sep 2, 2008
I didn't see anybody post this but if they did, sorry:

washingtonpost.com

Okay all, I guess that means we can leave now. Right?

Sarah Palin who has more "Executive experience" then Obama and Biden combined can't be wrong can she GOP?

:eusa_whistle:

Yes.

You are an idiot.

You do know that Iraq has no air force, or heavy infantry units or armored units, right? They have no way of defending themselves from an organized military such as--say--Iran.

It's kinda the same reason we hung out in Germany long after 1945.

If you knew more than what your masters spoon feed you, you would know that.

Yes.

You are an idiot.

You do know that Iraq has no air force, or heavy infantry units or armored units, right? They have no way of defending themselves from an organized military such as--say--Iran.

Hey, I'm not the one declaring victory in Iraq.

I don't believe we can ever really declare "victory" there.

Hey, I'm not the one declaring victory in Iraq.

I don't believe we can ever really declare "victory" there.

:slap: Silly Robert! She is just repeating what Bush said ...

ABOARD USS ABRAHAM LINCOLN (CNN) -- President Bush on Thursday praised the toppling of Saddam Hussein as "a job well done," but he warned that the battle in Iraq was but "one victory in a war on terror."
CNN.com - Bush: Iraq is one victory in war on terror - May. 2, 2003

She not only is McCains puppet. She is Bush's parrot too! :doubt:

But it would sure be fluckin fantastic if she, and Bush were right! All we can do now is :eusa_pray: for it to happen.

:slap: Silly Robert! She is just repeating what Bush said ...

CNN.com - Bush: Iraq is one victory in war on terror - May. 2, 2003

She not only is McCains puppet. She is Bush's parrot too! :doubt:

But it would sure be fluckin fantastic if she, and Bush were right! All we can do now is :eusa_pray: for it to happen.

$palin-mini-tmdho080909.gif

Uploaded this just for you CA. :D

:lol:

Of course we've been victorious in Iraq. They have a working government, they are building like crazy, it's safer there than it has been in ages, they are building an incredible police force, thanks to our policemen and women who are training them and their own bravery and dedication (the police were and are targeted relentlessly by the terrorists. And yet they keep signing up.)

It's a huge success. Our success in Iraq will be something that will memorialize Bush's presidency.

Of course we've been victorious in Iraq. They have a working government, they are building like crazy, it's safer there than it has been in ages, they are building an incredible police force, thanks to our policemen and women who are training them and their own bravery and dedication (the police were and are targeted relentlessly by the terrorists. And yet they keep signing up.)

It's a huge success. Our success in Iraq will be something that will memorialize Bush's presidency.

Allie ... but who is paying the price for this? We are! And it baffles me where Bush and his administration thinks we are going to have the money to continue paying for the war and the bailout too? I just do not get it! :eusa_eh:

Yes.

You are an idiot.

One says we've won there, another says not exactly (least I think?).

Can yall get your talking points straight first?

oh come on

you guys wouldnt know what victory looked like if it hit you on the ass
LOL

Last edited:

You won't see the media covering those stories though, will ya.

Allie ... but who is paying the price for this? We are! And it baffles me where Bush and his administration thinks we are going to have the money to continue paying for the war and the bailout too? I just do not get it! :eusa_eh:

Because we have been asked by the Iraqis to remain there.

We will spend much more in blood and money if we withdraw too soon. We have to stay there as long as it takes to maintain stability, it's time, it has to happen. It's the price of freedom. When Americans talk about "freedom" we're not supposed to be just talking about our own freedom. We defend freedom around the world, we always have. And if we're going to remain the #1 world power and the best place to live in that has ever existed on the planet, we have to continue to do that.

You won't see the media covering those stories though, will ya.

Nope. Nor do they say much about the fact that we don't have a definite date for leaving Iraq because the government of Iraq begged us to stay.

BTW, I have a friend who is there training police forces, too.

Always a Bimbo, if Iraq is so "safe", how about you go over there on vacation? A working government? What fucking planet are you on? If they're building and incredible police force, why aren't they out patrolling their own streets yet? And, it's not the police that are training them, it's the fucking MILITARY! Why do you think that so many soldiers, airmen, Marines and Sailors are coming back bitching about being a police force? Blackwater and their kind don't count, because they are paramilitary, not police. Yeah, some of the people there ARE signing up to defend themselves, but lots are still too afraid of reprisals from the terrorists.

Iraq is not a success, but, you are right on one thing. It's going to be something that WILL memorialize Bush Jr.

As the most failed president in the history of this country, if not the world.

dementia set in at what age?

Always a Bimbo, if Iraq is so "safe", how about you go over there on vacation? A working government? What fucking planet are you on? If they're building and incredible police force, why aren't they out patrolling their own streets yet? And, it's not the police that are training them, it's the fucking MILITARY! Why do you think that so many soldiers, airmen, Marines and Sailors are coming back bitching about being a police force? Blackwater and their kind don't count, because they are paramilitary, not police. Yeah, some of the people there ARE signing up to defend themselves, but lots are still too afraid of reprisals from the terrorists.

Iraq is not a success, but, you are right on one thing. It's going to be something that WILL memorialize Bush Jr.

As the most failed president in the history of this country, if not the world.

No, he'd have to beat out Carter for that honor.

Ask the people of Iraq if their lives have improved in the last 5 years, GayBiker.

It's improved, it will improve more, and people here and across the Middle East will actually bless Bush's name because of it. You wait and see. And when that happens, you'll do what all morons do. You'll pretend you knew it all along, and deny that you ever had any doubts about our victory there.

Well, we can't use their oil wealth now, can we?

Imagine what the liberals would cry about THAT!

Forum List

Back