U.S. Groups Criticize Western Nations for Boycotting U.N. Racism Conference

WillowTree

Diamond Member
Sep 15, 2008
Iranian's president as expected used a U.N. conference on racism to lash out at the U.S. and Israel -- at one point calling the Holocaust a "pretext" for aggression -- but that didn't stop some groups, including the Congressional Black Caucus, from criticizing the U.S. for boycotting the meeting.

Human Rights Watch and the U.S. African Chamber of Commerce were among the other groups that said the United States and other nations that opted not to attend made the wrong move. They said they regard the summit as a legitimate avenue for addressing racism globally.

"This is a missed opportunity, plain and simple," the CBC said in a written statement.

U.S. Groups Criticize Western Nations for Boycotting U.N. Racism Conference - First 100 Days of Presidency - Politics FOXNews.com

Clearly, these people are joo hating antisemites who want nothing more than to see dead jews floating in the sea. Ask Jillian. She can tell you all about it.

No point in going to a meeting when you know what it'll be about. In this case, it's a UN-sponsered Israel Bash Fest

No point in going to a meeting when you know what it'll be about. In this case, it's a UN-sponsered Israel Bash Fest

I guess thats the kind of thing that happens when a state is, in fact, hinging it's ethnic (jewish) dominance on racist state polices. Hey, remember when South Africa was similarly unimpressed by the exact same criticism?

America is probably the LEAST racist place on the planet.

Not that we don't have plenty of racism, but compared to other places?

We're THE freaking the bastion of liberalism.

The rest of the world can go bite my liberal white ass.

and that should be no surprise to anyone given the history of the U.N. on the issue.

perhaps they should clean their own house and deal with the racism in Iran, Saudi Arabia and Syria first.

America is probably the LEAST racist place on the planet.

Not that we don't have plenty of racism, but compared to other places?

We're THE freaking the bastion of liberalism.

The rest of the world can go bite my liberal white ass.

do you need your temperature taken? welldoyahuh? :lol:

and that should be no surprise to anyone given the history of the U.N. on the issue.

perhaps they should clean their own house and deal with the racism in Iran, Saudi Arabia and Syria first.

yea, I know.. back when there were busy CREATING israel we sure did see the same kind of jewish criticism.

:cuckoo:

yea, I know.. back when there were busy CREATING israel we sure did see the same kind of jewish criticism.

I don't even know what that means....

What I have always thought re Israel... the Arabs had no reason to leave. They were armed by the Soviets. The U.S. and Britain wouldn't arm the Jews and gave the Arabs all of the high ground, fortresses and defensible positions, leaving the jews surrounded by Arabs and no visible means of protecting themselves.

Israel was always supposed to be a way for the West to assuage its guilt for turning away boatloads of Jews and allowing them to die.... and then they wer supposed to be killed by the Arabs and ... poof... no more Jewish problem.

Screw it... I won't apologize for them not being dead. The Arabs should have fought better... they lost and now want a do-over...and you want to help them get it... becaue, well, of course, we all know the Jews should live in the Utah desert, right?

because that's sooooooooooooooooooooo gonna happen.

just like the jews SHOULD have faught back instead of allowing themselves to be herded like cattle into the gas chambers, eh? Are you the only one who can make leaps and bounds trying to validate bullshit?

And, honestly,If you Don't comprehend how laughable it is to demonize the UN as antisemites AFTER they carved out your pet nation then I guess it makes sense why the sole rebuttal to critisim is to blame any random arab nation.

It was amusing that people interupted and walked out on Imadingyslob while he was ranting.

Image0420-1703(TV120)_wh.jpg

just like the jews SHOULD have faught back instead of allowing themselves to be herded like cattle into the gas chambers, eh? Are you the only one who can make leaps and bounds trying to validate bullshit?

And, honestly,If you Don't comprehend how laughable it is to demonize the UN as antisemites AFTER they carved out your pet nation then I guess it makes sense why the sole rebuttal to critisim is to blame any random arab nation.

Israel was already a nation before the UN had thier insignificant vote. You think a simple vote makes a nation or can you back up your mouth by telling us a bit more. So tell us, what more than vote did the UN do.

Israel was already a nation before the UN had thier insignificant vote. You think a simple vote makes a nation or can you back up your mouth by telling us a bit more. So tell us, what more than vote did the UN do.

Are you fucking kidding me? Without the UN doling out post ww2 prizes for Euro guilt (and actual antisemitism) there would BE no israel right now. Are you under the laughable impression that Israel just DECLARED itself a nation?

the shit some of you people think are nothing short of dipshitastic. for fucks sake, the NEXT thing you know people like you will start insisting that jews rescued themselves from the fucking holocaust and temple mount was really solomons temple ALL ALONG!

:lol:

Here, you fucking nutter.

United Nations, 1947, Resolution 181 approves the creation of Israel, the Jewish State Jewish History

IsraPundit has an excellent article on UN resolution 181 that brought into existence the State of Israel. United Nations General Assembly resolution 181 called for the partition of the British-ruled palestine mandate [the 25% that was left of the mandated land, see the History page for details] into a Jewish State and an Arab State.
FactsOfIsrael.com: United Nations, 1947, Resolution 181 approves the creation of Israel, the Jewish State

In May 1946, Truman announced his approval of a recommendation to admit 100,000 displaced persons into Palestine and in October publicly declared his support for the creation of a Jewish state. Throughout 1947, the United Nations Special Commission on Palestine examined the Palestinian question and recommended the partition of Palestine into a Jewish and an Arab state. On November 29, 1947 the United Nations adopted Resolution 181 (also known as the Partition Resolution) that would divide Great Britain's former Palestinian mandate into Jewish and Arab states in May 1948 when the British mandate was scheduled to end. Under the resolution, the area of religious significance surrounding Jerusalem would remain a corpus separatum under international control administered by the United Nations.
Creation of Israel, 1948

In September 1947, one month after Partition of India, the United Nations Special Committee on Palestine (UNSCOP) recommended partition in Palestine, a suggestion ratified by the UN General Assembly on November 29, 1947.[27] The result envisaged the creation of two states, one Arab and one Jewish, with the city of Jerusalem to be under the direct administration of the United Nations.
History of Israel - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

:thup:

L2history, buddy.

Forum List

Back