U.S. Government Sends Chavez A Donation

They wanted to show Big Daddy Bush that they were up the job that he wasn't.

I dont know...I sort of thought you are better than that.

Actually, I know you are.

You're just having a little trolling fun right now.

Neither did Iraq.

And yet here we are, 10 years and a trillion dollars later.
again, that tired old lie that Iraq was attacked because of 9/11
why is it i only see liberals make that claim?

The attacks of 9/11 were the pretext used by Cheney/Bush to settle their personal differences with Saddam Hussein.

And yet not a single article authorizing the war says any such thing. And yet Bush spent months reminding everyone Iraq had nothing to do with 9/11. Go figure.

again, that tired old lie that Iraq was attacked because of 9/11
why is it i only see liberals make that claim?

The attacks of 9/11 were the pretext used by Cheney/Bush to settle their personal differences with Saddam Hussein.

And yet not a single article authorizing the war says any such thing. And yet Bush spent months reminding everyone Iraq had nothing to do with 9/11. Go figure.

Yeah, and Bush cherry picked intel to get approval for war but no hearing took place to prove it and the CIA lied to congress and no hearing ever took place to prove it....

But they have hearings to find out if some retired baseball player lied about steroid use.

I just dont get it. Why are people so quick to regurgitate the left talking points initiated by their politicians unstead of questioning why their politicians are playing political games with their intelligence.

Yeah, and Bush cherry picked intel to get approval for war but no hearing took place to prove it and the CIA lied to congress and no hearing ever took place to prove it....

But they have hearings to find out if some retired baseball player lied about steroid use.

I just dont get it. Why are people so quick to regurgitate the left talking points initiated by their politicians unstead of questioning why their politicians are playing political games with their intelligence.
if Bush and Cheney actually did that, wouldn't the dems in congress be all over it and secure their re-elections to power for years if not decades to come?

Forum List

Back