U.s. Government on steroids.

LilOlLady

Gold Member
Apr 20, 2009
Reno, NV
U.S. GOVERNMENT ON STEROIDS.

Consumers, the American people create jobs that create businesses. Romney believe just because he can run a hotdog stand or a lemonade stand the he will actually sell hotdogs and lemonade and he can run the run the federal Government. Business of the people. He cannot sell anything and stay in business without consumers and consumers have to be employed before they can become consumers. Romney cannot run the federal government like the run his business. If a government is up and running , the president’s job is to keep it running to serve the people. All the people and not just the CEOs, fat cats, with tax cuts and big bonuses and have the peons, the little people pay for it.
Obama took over a business that that was bankrupt. (sick) and to get it up and running he had to spend money and they meant he had to go into debt because the check book had an over draft because of tax cut, two wars and other spending, in order to serve the people, the consumers. He took a failing Government and turned it around, brought it back to life and now it’s up and running in Rehab on steroids. Let Obama finish what he started by continuing rehabilitation. Romney will put the government back in the hospital. Obama stimulus was Government on steroids and it avoided complete heart failure.
I have MS and when I have a relapse, I have to be hospitalized and given massive doses of steroids (revenue) and go into rehabilitation to completely recover and the entire relapse cost over $40.000 plus follow up by home healthcare, etc and continued MS medication ($1300 a month) to keep me up and running.
To keep the federal government up and running is much like taking care of ones health and it take an steady flow on income which is life support.
The Government Romney want to run like a business is government of the people, by the people and for the people that work and pay taxes for the running of the Government. Romney and Rubio want to take us back to personal responsibility when we paid our bill with chickens and bushel of corn. Government cannot run on chickens and corn. It don’t pay for public workers. But of course, under Romney and Rubio there will not no public worker to serves the people because they fire them all. Can you imagine being taken back to the 1700s?

U.S. GOVERNMENT ON STEROIDS.

Consumers, the American people create jobs that create businesses. Romney believe just because he can run a hotdog stand or a lemonade stand the he will actually sell hotdogs and lemonade and he can run the run the federal Government. Business of the people. He cannot sell anything and stay in business without consumers and consumers have to be employed before they can become consumers. Romney cannot run the federal government like the run his business. If a government is up and running , the president’s job is to keep it running to serve the people. All the people and not just the CEOs, fat cats, with tax cuts and big bonuses and have the peons, the little people pay for it.
Obama took over a business that that was bankrupt. (sick) and to get it up and running he had to spend money and they meant he had to go into debt because the check book had an over draft because of tax cut, two wars and other spending, in order to serve the people, the consumers. He took a failing Government and turned it around, brought it back to life and now it’s up and running in Rehab on steroids. Let Obama finish what he started by continuing rehabilitation. Romney will put the government back in the hospital. Obama stimulus was Government on steroids and it avoided complete heart failure.
I have MS and when I have a relapse, I have to be hospitalized and given massive doses of steroids (revenue) and go into rehabilitation to completely recover and the entire relapse cost over $40.000 plus follow up by home healthcare, etc and continued MS medication ($1300 a month) to keep me up and running.
To keep the federal government up and running is much like taking care of ones health and it take an steady flow on income which is life support.
The Government Romney want to run like a business is government of the people, by the people and for the people that work and pay taxes for the running of the Government. Romney and Rubio want to take us back to personal responsibility when we paid our bill with chickens and bushel of corn. Government cannot run on chickens and corn. It don’t pay for public workers. But of course, under Romney and Rubio there will not no public worker to serves the people because they fire them all. Can you imagine being taken back to the 1700s?

Oh pluuuuuuzzzzzeee!! Where the heck did you pull this crap from? Stoopid, ridiculous claims!!

All of Romney's business deals went back to the 1700s, right??

Where's your link??

He took a failing Government and turned it around ... Romney will put the government back in the hospital.

much the same as what the Republicans accomplished after inheriting a sound economy in 2002.

hopefully Romney will fall short and save everyone from a repeat performance.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back