U.S. Government Now 'Too Big To Fail'...

LibocalypseNow

Jul 30, 2009
But who bails them out? I just don't see any magic Bailouts coming their way. So it looks like our Government will continue on its rapid downward slide. Our Government is obviously too big and now it's failing too. Our Politicians need to start behaving like Adults. It's time for some tough Adult decisions. Both Parties need to put their Country before their Party. They can't continue to put these decisions off for another day. The day of reckoning is here right now. There will be no magic Bailouts for our Government. So it's time for our Politicians to grow up and start fixing our nation's terrible problems. The People are begging them for results. Will they ever listen? Stay tuned i guess.

But who bails them out? I just don't see any magic Bailouts coming their way. So it looks like our Government will continue on its rapid downward slide. Our Government is obviously too big and now it's failing too. Our Politicians need to start behaving like Adults. It's time for some tough Adult decisions. Both Parties need to put their Country before their Party. They can't continue to put these decisions off for another day. The day of reckoning is here right now. There will be no magic Bailouts for our Government. So it's time for our Politicians to grow up and start fixing our nation's terrible problems. The People are begging them for results. Will they ever listen? Stay tuned i guess.

i sometimes wonder if the size of our government past the point of no return. i don't see much attempt to shrink the size and scope of the executive branch. and congress sucks.

i sometimes wonder if the size of our government past the point of no return. i don't see much attempt to shrink the size and scope of the executive branch. and congress sucks.

Yea i hear ya. It's very sad and frustrating. Our Politicians just have to stop behaving like children. Both Parties are guilty of putting their Party before the Country. Tough decisions have to be made. But it's gonna take Adults to make these tough decisions. Our Government is now 'Too Big to Fail' but there are no Bailouts coming for them.

Yea i hear ya. It's very sad and frustrating. Our Politicians just have to stop behaving like children. Both Parties are guilty of putting their Party before the Country. Tough decisions have to be made. But it's gonna take Adults to make these tough decisions. Our Government is now 'Too Big to Fail' but there are no Bailouts coming for them.

i hate "at the end of the day" and other expressions like "too big to fail". it suggests invulnerability and we all know that's not true. it sucks that we even think of an institution that's T.B.T.F. the god damN size of the government isn't tbtf... it's too big too exist.
shut it down for awhile, let's see how big it is. when i was a kid i heard "he's too big for his britches", well so is our government. we would have been just as well off if we had put a bullet into the brain of aig, like being humane to a suffering animal.

i hate "at the end of the day" and other expressions like "too big to fail". it suggests invulnerability and we all know that's not true. it sucks that we even think of an institution that's T.B.T.F. the god damN size of the government isn't tbtf... it's too big too exist.
shut it down for awhile, let's see how big it is. when i was a kid i heard "he's too big for his britches", well so is our government. we would have been just as well off if we had put a bullet into the brain of aig, like being humane to a suffering animal.

Hey well said. Thanks. :)

I would say the US government is big and is collapsing under its own weight.

The problem with referring to them as "children" is it implies an air of innocence. There is no innocence in what they are doing to this country.

The only person who can bail us out is God.

And He doesnt believe in that "Too big to fail" garbage.

The Obaminator has really done it. Gas prices are going up and he tells us that alternate sources of energy are right around the corner. Democrats have abandoned their posts in two states. Wisconson is on the verge of bankruptcy and teachers unions, which have failed in their mission to educate kids, are rioting for more money. The federal government is in debt to the tune of 10 trillion dollars and Obama hires 10,000 IRS agents to enforce the health care mess that nobody wants.

No one will bail this nation out when push comes to shove. Save up, make plans, and make preparations. If this continues there will be a rude awakening. How long is it going to take before we have people in the streets like in Wisconsin all over the country and what's going on the Middle East reaches the US?

Be prepared to bail yourself out.

very clever.... bail yourself out ? i took me a whole day, but i got it, bail... like a bail of weed, right ???

so i just rented ussausageboard.com it will be a political thunderdome....
no moderators...

Last edited:

Forum List

Back