U.S. Government Loses Landmark Vaccine Lawsuit

Natural Citizen

American Made
Gold Supporting Member
Aug 8, 2016
From the piece...

''…Vaccine injury lawyer Robert F. Kennedy Jr., Del Bigtree, producer of the suppressed anti-vaccine documentary, Vaxxed and the Informed Consent Action Network (ICAN) are credited with this victory. They demanded the relevant government documents proving that all federally approved vaccines had been tested for quality over the past 32 years — and there were none. (Emphasis added)

Here are the huge legal and practical implications in this legal victory for the American people: ...''

Continued - U.S. Government Loses Landmark Vaccine Lawsuit

So. About this. There's a few possibilities. First one is that possibly no records were ever kept and they've been deliberately lying about it. Secondly, perhaps they were destroyed on accident, which speaks volumes for the lack of competence of the people actually doing these studies, or thirdly, they might have been destroyed because they contained information that contradicted the narrative the public were being sold about their safety.

What say you?

From the piece...

''…Vaccine injury lawyer Robert F. Kennedy Jr., Del Bigtree, producer of the suppressed anti-vaccine documentary, Vaxxed and the Informed Consent Action Network (ICAN) are credited with this victory. They demanded the relevant government documents proving that all federally approved vaccines had been tested for quality over the past 32 years — and there were none. (Emphasis added)

Here are the huge legal and practical implications in this legal victory for the American people: ...''

So. About this. There's a few possibilities. First one is that possibly no records were ever kept and they've been deliberately lying about it. Secondly, perhaps they were destroyed on accident, which speaks volumes for the lack of competence of the people actually doing these studies, or thirdly, they might have been destroyed because they contained information that contradicted the narrative the public were being sold about their safety.

What say you?
Oh, shit.
I can't call it a "victory" when the lawsuit will give fuel to the anti-vaccine movement. Children will die. It is not a "win" for anyone.

From the piece...

What say you?
I have been a critical thinker for many years now, and one of the biggest scams that the liberals dreamed up is the "I hate big Pharma" then demand people to have to have their kids and themselves vaccinated. The government buys up a "vaccine" that by the time it reaches you, the virus has mutated out of the realm of inoculation, yet still there is Uncle Sugar saying it "MIGHT" still work. So Big Pharma produces millions of doses, gets paid with our TAXES, then when the year of the flu is over, there is Big Pharma sending checks for those liberal politicians so they can be reelected.

Slate, Salon, HuffPost and Daily Beast all LIE to their readers to protect vaccine industry interests, warns Democrat
Liberals hypocritically lambast Big Pharma while worshiping their favorite media outlets that are completely sold out to the vaccine industry
Just follow the money...

I’m glad I won’t die of smallpox
Not yet, but those diseased fuckers who are crossing our borders illegally might just give you TB or Sars.. That would be a hoot..You fuckers want them , they come in and infect you, then you die...I laugh at that prospect.

From the piece...

What say you?
I have been a critical thinker for many years now, and one of the biggest scams that the liberals dreamed up is the "I hate big Pharma" then demand people to have to have their kids and themselves vaccinated. The government buys up a "vaccine" that by the time it reaches you, the virus has mutated out of the realm of inoculation, yet still there is Uncle Sugar saying it "MIGHT" still work. So Big Pharma produces millions of doses, gets paid with our TAXES, then when the year of the flu is over, there is Big Pharma sending checks for those liberal politicians so they can be reelected.

Slate, Salon, HuffPost and Daily Beast all LIE to their readers to protect vaccine industry interests, warns Democrat
Liberals hypocritically lambast Big Pharma while worshiping their favorite media outlets that are completely sold out to the vaccine industry
Just follow the money...
We eradicated small pox using vaccines. Polio no longer kills and cripples children and adults the way it did 70 years ago. We did it using vaccines. People in this country no longer die of diptheria and tetanus because of vaccines. Children are not born deaf and blind because their mothers caught measles while they were pregnant.
These things are real. These things are important. I don't know about flu vaccines, but I know no one is "required" to get them.

I say good deal. Selling the health of the children of the nation for big pharma to have control and profit from their nasty vaccines has to be stopped asap. Freedom of health choice is a basic human right.

Not yet, but those diseased fuckers who are crossing our borders illegally might just give you TB or Sars.. That would be a hoot..You fuckers want them , they come in and infect you, then you die...I laugh at that prospect.
You quiver in fear under your bed at that prospect. What a pussy.
I know all about your Rules for Radicals bubba, if you cant find fault with the truth, then you must demean me, then when that doesn't work, you run away like a petulant spoiled little girl.

tenor.gif

Oh, shit.
I can't call it a "victory" when the lawsuit will give fuel to the anti-vaccine movement. Children will die. It is not a "win" for anyone.

Ha. You and I were just talking about that revolving door between the FDA and the drug manufacturers.

Technically speaking, and author of the article got this right...

''This means that the US Department of Health and Human Services and all vaccine makers have been lying to the American people for over 30 years about the effectiveness and safety of vaccines; this may ultimately mean that continuing the existence — at least in their current form — of five US “healthcare” agencies are now in doubt: the CDC, the FDA, the IOM, the NIH and the “Health” part of DHHS itself; this may also threaten the existence of state medical boards and exclusive medical guilds like the AMA... (Emphasis added)''

I know all about your Rules for Radicals bubba, if you cant find fault with the truth, then you must demean me, then when that doesn't work, you run away like a petulant spoiled little girl.

tenor.gif
You know about the rules for radicals because you have been using them for years. If Trump could read, I’d suspect his every tactic comes from that book.

Just follow the money...

The only effective way of doing that when it comes to stuff like this, particularly the revolving door situation between these companies and government institutions, is to serve writs of mandemus to all of the elected officials in government who have been complicit and derelict of their duty. And at all levels, cities, counties, states, all the way up to those in federal office. And serve them to the drug companies, too.

That'll get their attention like a mofo. As well as the attention of the corporate media which depends so much on their advertising.

Last edited:
Oh, shit.

Ha. You and I were just talking about that revolving door between the FDA and the drug manufacturers.

Technically speaking, and author of the article got this right...

''This means that the US Department of Health and Human Services and all vaccine makers have been lying to the American people for over 30 years about the effectiveness and safety of vaccines; this may ultimately mean that continuing the existence — at least in their current form — of five US “healthcare” agencies are now in doubt: the CDC, the FDA, the IOM, the NIH and the “Health” part of DHHS itself; this may also threaten the existence of state medical boards and exclusive medical guilds like the AMA... (Emphasis added)''
So the fact that we have nearly eradicated these diseases from our country since we began vaccinating against them doesn't indicate anything to you?
Effectiveness and safety? Anything can be improved and I have no problem with that, but this argument is seriously overblown and imo dangerous to the health of our children.
220px-English-German_tombstone_in_Texas.jpg

This is not a scare tactic, NC. As the family genealogist, I've run into this so many times it is heartbreaking. My gr-grandmother lost three sisters before they were 18, all to epidemics we no longer experience in this country. Please, please, please, think about what you are doing when you post this kind of stuff.

How many dead newborns, dead and damaged children a year from vaccines is enough for all you pro-vaxers?

Big Pharna was given a free pass to experiment and profit by legislators all under the auspices of being what is best "for the children".

Demand that congress repeal The National Childhood Vaccine Injury Act | We the People: Your Voice in Our Government
Demand that congress repeal The National Childhood Vaccine Injury Act
Created by C.L. on October 17, 2018

Vaccine companies are not legally responsible for any adverse reactions people get from vaccines. People cannot readily sue them because of the 1986 Vaccine Injury Act. The United States government has a court set up to compensate vaccine injured people and the AMERICAN TAXPAYERS are footing the bill. There is no incentive for the vaccine companies to improve and do safety testing for vaccines. There is no incentive to stop adding more vaccines to the CDC schedule. They are making millions without any liability to any vaccine injures. A person over 35 years of age has had less vaccines in their lifetime than a baby that is 6 months old today...........
11,000 newborn deaths.jpg

So the fact that we have nearly eradicated these diseases from our country since we began vaccinating against them doesn't indicate anything to you?
Effectiveness and safety? Anything can be improved and I have no problem with that, but this argument is seriously overblown and imo dangerous to the health of our children.
220px-English-German_tombstone_in_Texas.jpg

This is not a scare tactic, NC. As the family genealogist, I've run into this so many times it is heartbreaking. My gr-grandmother lost three sisters before they were 18, all to epidemics we no longer experience in this country. Please, please, please, think about what you are doing when you post this kind of stuff.

I'm not against vaccination, OL. I just want to kick that revolving door down beteen the government, and these drug and food companies and I want to put a curtain over that window the media's leaving open for them to get in through. A thick one, too.

That, to me, is where the adjustment needs to be made.

That lawsit speaks volumes, we need to find out which representatives are the pimps in this gig. Especially since every other commercial we see is telling us hey, be careful when you take this stuff, seek help if it causes suicidal tendencies, depression, if it gives you a feeling to harm others or yourself, heart attacks, strokes, anxiety, and the runs. Also some other stuff, but I can't remember them all, it wasn't a very pretty list of possibilities, though.

But yet...we don't have any records about it, but we feel that we still had to jump on the news and run an ad telling you that our drugs might do those things to you, because, you know...they might. But it's okay, though, because we have a guy in the ears of congressmen, and all of our drugs are approved, even though maybe the guy who created the drug and did all of the testing on it is now working over at the FDA now, he approved it.

As kind of a bonus, too, we might save some people from the barrel end of a mass shooter's pistol. Almost every one of em have been prescribed and using these drugs. Those children are just as important as the other ones getting vaccinated.

Anyway. I don't really care about the dangers of vacccines so much as I do about the dangers of merging corporations, cable news entertainment programming, and state. There's a word for that.

I am dearly sorry to read that your loved ones suffered the consequences of aquiring those diseases, though, OL. As I said, I'm not against vaccines. We've discovered many modern wonders of medicine and health.

But the people in charge of that need to be limited strictly. As you may know, man is a mixture of good and evil. Especially when they get together unsupervised.

Last edited:

tenor.gif
You know about the rules for radicals because you have been using them for years. If Trump could read, I’d suspect his every tactic comes from that book.
I have studied the Rules, because to know how to fight your enemies, you first have to understand why they do stupid things....

Forum List

Back