U.S. Gives Jordan $100 Million To Help Host Syrian Refugees...

This 100 million dollars represents about nine and a half hours of the Iraq War costs. Or just .0125 of 1%the total cost of that war.

Wouldn't Jesus help these people? What say all you Christians?

3000 dollar per second link below.

Iraq war will cost more than World War II - CSMonitor.com

Jesus wrote the constitution??

Are you a Christain?

I am indeed a Christian that does not believe in the government going beyond the constitution, but believes that charity comes from the individual and I do indeed support many charities that I personally believe do good deeds in many areas including helping the poor and hungry in many diferent areas and circumstances...

So I ask again... Did Jesus write the Constitution?

Are you a Christain?

I am indeed a Christian that does not believe in the government going beyond the constitution, but believes that charity comes from the individual and I do indeed support many charities that I personally believe do good deeds in many areas including helping the poor and hungry in many diferent areas and circumstances...

Well this is interesting.

So, you believe the country should follow the Constitution, to the letter, even if it means acting in an un-Christlike way.

Wow.

If we had a war against Iran, then it falls under national defense, which is a direct charge of the federal government under the constitution...

We are not constitutionally charged to feed citizens of other countries (or even citizens of ours, for that matter) thru governmental funding

Thought we were broke? Iran will not survive the first year of a Romney presidency and nowhere will you hear talk of being broke, in fact I seriously doubt you will hear the word deficit issue forth from his mouth should he manage to win.

Neither here nor there, plus your speculation on Romney waging war on Iran is nothing more than pure guess...

And the point stands.. we are not constitutionally charged to feed the citizens of other countries

It's not speculation, you can bet your bottom dollar that Iran is toast should Romney win. We are not specifically ordered by the founders to do a lot of things we do but neither are we forbidden. Is it unconstitutional to offer aid in international humanitarian disasters? You seem to be making that argument.

Are you a Christain?

I'll take that as yes, I'm a Christain who thinks that we should do nothing as a country to help the Jordanians cope with the humanitarian crisis flooding across their border.

Why ask a question with such an obvious answer?

Are you a Christain?

I'll take that as yes, I'm a Christain who thinks that we should do nothing as a country to help the Jordanians cope with the humanitarian crisis flooding across their border.

Oh, cut the fucking crap. You're of the opinion that the government should give someone elses money to the Jordanian govt. to "help" in their humanitarian crisis. if you were actually looking to help, you'd send your own money or services there to actually help.

You get no moral credit for being in favor of theft by force to see what you believe is right carried out by men with guns. That sir, is a lazy, bullying, hypocritical cop out.

Oh, cut the fucking crap. You're of the opinion that the government should give someone elses money to the Jordanian govt. to "help" in their humanitarian crisis. if you were actually looking to help, you'd send your own money or services there to actually help.

You get no moral credit for being in favor of theft by force to see what you believe is right carried out by men with guns. That sir, is a lazy, bullying, hypocritical cop out.

Yes, much better than used our tax money to fund unnecessary wars killing tens of thousands of innocent civilians. As a tax payer part of my taxes went the war and some of it, a very tiny bit compared to what we spent killing Iraqis, is going to help the refugees in Jordan.

I'm not asking for moral credit for anything.

Now you want to bring up the iraq war as a shield? OK.

I'm not in favor of any wars at all. The current administrartion is running 7 proxy wars and you have to bring up Iraq?

Seems you have a bias on all this.

At least you're not looking for moral credit for using theft by force to sit in your chair and have others do what you think is right.

"The latest aid comes over and above the $660 million approved by Washington in December as military and economic aid to Jordan, which has received $2.4 billion from Washington in the past five years........."

The buffoons in DC are clearly out of their dimwitted minds..............

Are you a Christain?

So, you believe the country should follow the Constitution, to the letter, even if it means acting in an un-Christlike way.

Wow.

Christianity is about my personal relationship with my beliefs and my god....

Are you a Christain?

Wow.

Funny how you leftist Fuckers use Christains and religion ONLY when it might benefit your goals.

You assholes are pathetic. Giving is a personal choice...not forced or coerced by Government.

:eusa_hand:

This 100 million dollars represents about nine and a half hours of the Iraq War costs. Or just .0125 of 1%the total cost of that war.

Wouldn't Jesus help these people? What say all you Christians?

3000 dollar per second link below.

Iraq war will cost more than World War II - CSMonitor.com

That's your argument for supporting this? Wow, you really are losing it. Don't know what happened to you. What a shame.

If you have to buy a 'Friend', they're not really your friend. And that's our sad Foreign Policy in a nutshell. Buying 'Friends' who are sometimes our 'Friends', and sometimes our enemies. Meanwhile, the American Taxpayer always gets screwed.

Last edited:
You're such an idiot.

I take it, you support this? Figures.

Boosting our image in the Middle East and helping citizens there without killing hundreds of thousands and invading and occupying a country?

Yes. I support that.

Why don't you?
Because history shows that it DOES NOT improve our image and we don't have the funds.

Fuck the middle east. Send the 100 million to our ally to upgrade their weapons and keep the animals at bay.

I take it, you support this? Figures.

Boosting our image in the Middle East and helping citizens there without killing hundreds of thousands and invading and occupying a country?

Yes. I support that.

Why don't you?
Because history shows that it DOES NOT improve our image and we don't have the funds.

Fuck the middle east. Send the 100 million to our ally to upgrade their weapons and keep the animals at bay.

That is ANY ally that still respects us after Obama got done insulting them.

Forum List

Back