U.S. Forces begin moving into Saudi Arabia.

Wipe the fuckers out!
So you think Iran does have anyone watching their back?
China.
<<“China has consistently and resolutely opposed the United States imposing unilateral sanctions and so-called long-armed jurisdiction over other countries, including China,” said the spokesman, Geng Shuang. “We urge the United States to immediately correct this wrong approach and earnestly respect the legitimate rights and interests of all parties.”>>
China pushes for U.S. to ‘correct’ economic sanctions against Iran
And Russia.

This doesn't give Britain a right to detain foreign ships if they don't breach maritime rules. What they could do is to prevent the ship from entering the waters.

Wrong. STFU and go back to your ignorant state of being.
Okay, Popeye, tell me one thing. Iran imposes sanctions against the US and prohibits it to buy oil from Saudi Arabia. After that, an American tanker happened to go through Iranian waters off say Qeshm island and IRGC seized the tanker and steered it to Bender Abbas port. What would the US do?

We don't buy oil from Saudi Arabia, dumbass!

Strawman argument.
Oh come on, little coward. You and I already know the answer. You just need to articulate this. My question still stands.

What is the square root of zero? It's an impossible question to answer because it does not have one. We don't buy Saudi oil, so your question is a non-starter.

The non-answer that you are desperately seeking is that if Iran thinks it can enforce its will on the United States, have at it!

Do you know why all of the Iranian Navy's boats have glass bottoms? It is they can see the old Iranian Navy from the last time they tried tangling with the US!
raw

This doesn't give Britain a right to detain foreign ships if they don't breach maritime rules. What they could do is to prevent the ship from entering the waters.

Okay, Popeye, tell me one thing. Iran imposes sanctions against the US and prohibits it to buy oil from Saudi Arabia. After that, an American tanker happened to go through Iranian waters off say Qeshm island and IRGC seized the tanker and steered it to Bender Abbas port. What would the US do?

Strawman argument.
Oh come on, little coward. You and I already know the answer. You just need to articulate this. My question still stands.

What is the square root of zero? It's an impossible question to answer because it does not have one. We don't buy Saudi oil, so your question is a non-starter.

The non-answer that you are desperately seeking is that if Iran thinks it can enforce its will on the United States, have at it!

Do you know why all of the Iranian Navy's boats have glass bottoms? It is they can see the old Iranian Navy from the last time they tried tangling with the US!
So, a military action. Why then are you whining about Iran's response?

Do you have issues with reading comprehension? I will repeat once more, special for you. There is no international sanctions approved by UN Security Council concerning selling oil to Syria. There are sanctions imposed by the US and EU. But no one country which isn't under their jurisdiction is obliged to follow them.
What in this isn't understandable for you?

You still don't get it! Nobody fucking cares about the UN, except may be your dumb ass!
So, why are you still in? Get your smart asses out of there.

What do you mean "you"?
Your country. The United States.

So what is your country? Why are you commenting on another country's politics?
Ukraine. Because it is interesting for me and these politics are carried out at the expense of other countries.

You still don't get it! Nobody fucking cares about the UN, except may be your dumb ass!

What do you mean "you"?

Ukraine. Because it is interesting for me and these politics are carried out at the expense of other countries.

None of your damn business, right?

Last edited:

Strawman argument.

So, a military action. Why then are you whining about Iran's response?

That would be Iran's choice and we would respond

Iran hasn't done a dam thing Trump started this buy acting like a child which he is.The idiot had a chance to sign that nuclear deal instead ran like a bitch.
My dumbass list gains a new one.

Bye.

All bluster, no balls. Now we're invading Saudi Arabia. :lol:

Never forget Saudi Arabia’s role in the most dastardly Islamic terrorist attack against infidels ever waged: nearly 18 years ago.

F*ck the Saudis. I hope Mecca and Medina get reduced to rubble by a coalition of American, British and Israeli troops.

Man, the morons sure like to come out and strut their stupidity for all to see!

What did I say that’s moronic?

I want the institutions of that filthy pedophile cult to collapse. Is that so wrong?

I put your moronic words in red text. Hopefully you can read them . If not, go find a child to read them for you!

Do you deny that the Saudi government in equal parts funds and often turns a blind eye to the Wahhabism within its own borders? That those same Wahhabist elements were the ones who carried out 9/11- a cowardly attack by those vermin against/toward innocent, defenceless, unsuspecting and unarmed American civilians?

That is what I refer to.

Never forget Saudi Arabia’s role in the most dastardly Islamic terrorist attack against infidels ever waged: nearly 18 years ago.

F*ck the Saudis. I hope Mecca and Medina get reduced to rubble by a coalition of American, British and Israeli troops.

I want the institutions of that filthy pedophile cult to collapse. Is that so wrong?

I put your moronic words in red text. Hopefully you can read them . If not, go find a child to read them for you!

Do you deny that the Saudi government in equal parts funds and often turns a blind eye to the Wahhabism within its own borders? That those same Wahhabist elements were the ones who carried out 9/11- a cowardly attack by those vermin against/toward innocent, defenceless, unsuspecting and unarmed American civilians?

That is what I refer to.

The Saudi government would have hunted down the 9/11 terrorists for other acts of terrorism That is the point you keep missing.

That is what I refer to.

The Saudi government would have hunted down the 9/11 terrorists for other acts of terrorism That is the point you keep missing.

Yes- they will do so when they have to IE when those same chickens come home to roost and star waging war against the KSA- a country they deem to be illegitimate in accordance with Islamic law due to its status as a monarchy.

But don't f*cking kid yourself- if not for their strong economic and security ties with the United States they wouldn't have any incentive to care about civilians in the West being killed and maimed by their fellow coreligionists.

So again....F*CK Saudi Arabia.

What do you mean "you"?

If your country kept itself within its borders, that wouldn't be my damn business. But you are going to cause another mess in the Middle East.

What do you mean "you"?

If your country kept itself within its borders, that wouldn't be my damn business. But you are going to cause another mess in the Middle East.

If we did keep within our borders, you would still be part of the Soviet Union, dumbass!

If we did keep within our borders, you would still be part of the Soviet Union, dumbass!
The Soviet Union broke apart due to economical failures of the Soviet system in the first turn.

Really nice Iranian students in College Park businesses. They love USA and wish their homeland was not beholding to 14th century religious nuts.
When I worked at the US Embassy in Muscat, Oman, I met an Iranian kid. He wanted to be an American more than anything, so much so he left his country and family to work his way to the other side of the world. His father told him if he ever came back home he'd kill him.

That boy was more an American than many who were born here.

Forum List

Back