U.S. evangelist pledges $6 million for Israel

Gunny

Gold Member
Dec 27, 2004
The Republic of Texas
Associated Press
updated 23 minutes ago

JERUSALEM - American evangelist John Hagee on Sunday announced donations of $6 million to a number of Israeli causes and declared that Israel must remain in control of all of Jerusalem.

Hagee, who has been in the news lately for his endorsement of U.S. Presidential candidate John McCain and his criticism of the Catholic Church, brought hundreds of backers on a solidarity trip to Israel.

Hagee's group, Christians United for Israel, held a colorful rally at Jerusalem's convention center.

more ... http://www.msnbc.msn.com/id/23984612/

Guess we now know about Jillian's trip to Israel ... :rofl:

Probably more accurate, well he has plenty of marks (pun intended). The ME is difficult enough without shysters and hucksters and plain old nutters getting in there to stir it up. If BushCheney wasn't in the White House I might be a bit more relaxed but I do worry about the fundie influence in there.

Probably more accurate, well he has plenty of marks (pun intended). The ME is difficult enough without shysters and hucksters and plain old nutters getting in there to stir it up. If BushCheney wasn't in the White House I might be a bit more relaxed but I do worry about the fundie influence in there.

FWIW, the fundie influence concerns me, too.... I'm not of the belief that it's my job to fight the antichrist for them. :eusa_wall:

On the other hand, at least they don't want Israeli's to be blown up by terrorists.

FWIW, the fundie influence concerns me, too.... I'm not of the belief that it's my job to fight the antichrist for them. :eusa_wall:

On the other hand, at least they don't want Israeli's to be blown up by terrorists.

I have to say I'm not religious but the fundie nutters are a worry. Instead of standing back and taking a sensible look at what's best, they've got this lunatic idea about biblical prophecy. Well hello, how about reality?

I have to say I'm not religious but the fundie nutters are a worry. Instead of standing back and taking a sensible look at what's best, they've got this lunatic idea about biblical prophecy. Well hello, how about reality?

You won't find any disagreement from me on that subject. But not a whole lot about the middle east deals in reality.

Hagee's ilk ARE dangerous people. They hide their "left behind" lust behind benevolence for Israel while knowing damn well what they are trying to instigate between christians using jews to fulfill revelations prophesy and all muslims who they see as nothing short of satanic in this lame fucking push for a holy war.

Ironic, because this is the same type of mentality that led to Ann Coulters "more perfected" comment.. but, as long as it pads the zionist wallet it's kosher enough.

Forum List

Back