U.S. Elections rigged by programs from the top of pyramid scheme?

I have no idea what you mean by soick puppet and I dont really care.

This issue is far more important than any internets bickering

Second Point First; IT IS far more important than internet discussion rooms. Which is why I recommend that about once every 75 years or so, we re-write the Constitution to deal with the current reality. If you were to look at any business plan in the world; you'd be aghast if it was more than 5 years old...probably petrified if it was more than 3 years old. Yet we live under a document written in 1789. I'm not sponsoring whether we should abolish the bill of rights or anything radical but we need logical laws governing the nuts and bolts of the Social Contract , the Political Cornerstones that will basically get the Parties out of the election business, and--above all else in my view--when we can send troops into harm's way.

I know it's too radical to ever pass but when you've been off course for so long with this electoral college, no uniform election laws from precinct to precinct, archaic (to be kind) rules as to what happens during disputes it takes a radical approach.

As a Democrat (I'm 51% Democrat as I call it), the DNC really needs to change things; how Clinton can win Texas but end up with fewer delegates than Obama gained when he won Idaho is cause for a sanity test.

Anyway, whatever the tack you want to take, CD is a less than honest sounding board.

Which leads me to your first point:

Take a look at this post on another message board:

Let's discuss these 9/11 facts:

Now take a look at this one on this message board:

http://www.usmessageboard.com/conspiracy-theories/162189-9-11-facts-to-discuss-3.html#post3503066

Same poster on both; banned on both boards for being an alter ego for Creative Dreams. If you lose your ID for whatever reason; fine, but look at this one:

http://www.usmessageboard.com/conspiracy-theories/162189-9-11-facts-to-discuss-3.html#post3503182

Mocking his own lame attempt. Here's his explanation on the Other Board:

Facts to discuss...about 9/11 - Political Forum

------

In my view; when someone is dishonest; it ends there. Why go further? Can you be sure of anything they tell you? Like Terral; consider the source and you'll save yourself a ton of time. TO each their own.

Our system is messed up because of money.

Its the vast amounts of money that people can just slap down to buy any issue or candidate.

The founders gave us a way to rewrite the constitution and make it work for today , its called the amendment process.

If we could institute FREE airtime for any qualifiing candidate the problems would fade away in a few years.

Its the vast amounts of money that people can just slap down to buy any issue or candidate.

The founders gave us a way to rewrite the constitution and make it work for today , its called the amendment process.

If we could institute FREE airtime for any qualifiing candidate the problems would fade away in a few years.

Hey thats a good idea but you're only addressing a small part of the problem; if you think elections are corrupt today; what does the funding matter?

I'd like to see if there are money trails with the 24 News Networks to promote propaganda for the two political parties.

the DOJ scam was tied to this issue also.

they packed the DOJ with partisan hacks who then refused to go after real vote fraud and instead went full tilt booogie to ruin ACORN.

Acorn was involved in not one single fraudulent vote.

Some of these DOJ ( yes even republican ones) lawyers who were dumped refused to bring cases they knew were not real.

The woman in San Deigo who convicted the republican in the senate of taking bribes was dumpoed right after that case.

She had a sterling record and was dumped for political reasons

the DOJ scam was tied to this issue also.

they packed the DOJ with partisan hacks who then refused to go after real vote fraud and instead went full tilt booogie to ruin ACORN.

Acorn was involved in not one single fraudulent vote.

Some of these DOJ ( yes even republican ones) lawyers who were dumped refused to bring cases they knew were not real.

The woman in San Deigo who convicted the republican in the senate of taking bribes was dumpoed right after that case.

She had a sterling record and was dumped for political reasons

All the more reason for global reforms instead of just addressing the funding; once the election is over; does funding really matter?

funding matters more than anything else.

with money comes the ability to obscure the real facts.

Take a look at whta heppened in the run up to the Iraq war.

Lies ruled the day because the corporate media was in the bag.

funding matters more than anything else.

with money comes the ability to obscure the real facts.

Take a look at whta heppened in the run up to the Iraq war.

Lies ruled the day because the corporate media was in the bag.

Not sure how that applies to election law and I'm not sure it's true--I have a different viewpoint as to why the media was on board.
As far as it goes;
The "War Powers Act" is the worst thing that this country ever enacted. Period. Which is why we need to either strengthen A2-S2 or abolish the WPA. Then there would be no "bag" to be in on and blood and treasure would not be spent for strictly political purposes.

The media was on board because they are corporate.

If they have to let Any American who can get enough signatures in a campaign to have equal airtime youy better believe we would get a greater selection of honest candidates.

Free airtime and laws against corporations spending any money for lobbying or donations.

They can send a rep to talk to the congress critters but they cant even buy them a cup of coffee.

The media was on board because they are corporate.
I disagree somewhat; they were on board because of money but money came in the form of access to Bush, Rumsfeld, Rice, Cheney, Franks, Petreus, etc...

Powell was in the administration, was seen as not being on board and look what happened to him; with apologies to the Boss; "Pennsylvania Avenue Freeze Out"

If they have to let Any American who can get enough signatures in a campaign to have equal airtime youy better believe we would get a greater selection of honest candidates.

Free airtime and laws against corporations spending any money for lobbying or donations.
Best idea ever! I totally agree with you on that point about funding campaigns.

Then they get in and groups that voted for them get pork, favored states get pork, earmarks, defense contracts to major employers, etc... Now if you're saying "that is just the cost of doing business" and are happy with your very sensible campaign reforms, thats fine; some is better than none.

I think we need radical changes in just about everything how the government works;

They can send a rep to talk to the congress critters but they cant even buy them a cup of coffee.

Of course not, just guarantee them 6 figures and a corner office once they leave Congress.

LOL.

It will be very hard to get anything first but the free airtime.

Once itss in place we will have a way into the system.

By we I mean the average joe.

It will be very hard to get anything first but the free airtime.

Once itss in place we will have a way into the system.

By we I mean the average joe.

You're right of course.

Set that aside for a second;

Do you think the current modus operandi for amending the Constitution will ever move the document into the 20th Century (the 22nd Century is too much to hope for of course)? I think we really need to have the document overhauled about once a century to incorporate the new challenges.

Like there is no guarantee to privacy; it has to be interpreted as part of the 4th Amendment and the unreasonable search and seizure laws.

It simply makes no logic. Why would high profile politicians openly hire this moron to create a program for rigging elections? How were they supposed to be able to control the guy? How could they expect to get away with it when they let the idiot, who set the whole thing up, walk free? ? I don't get it.

Last edited:
It simply makes no logical sense. Why would high profile politicians openly hire this moron to create a program for rigging elections? How were they supposed to be able to control the guy? How could they expect to get away with openly ordering buying a program for fixing elections? It does not make any sense.

What do you mean?

Supposedly the same high level officials hired a bunch of people to plant thermite in buildings to do a controlled demolition even though thermite was never used for such a thing and the buildings they allegedly did it in were all taller than any controlled demolition ever attempted.

The rich and powerful didn't get to be rich or powerful by banking on wild candy-assed things but in this one case where eternal damnation and lifelong prison sentences are assured, they did.

It makes perfect sense <saracasm>

Forum List

Back