U.S. economy cannot afford shutdown

The two party politics crowd chases their tales....

chasing_tail.jpeg

I talked to the boys today. The troops have been briefed If the government shuts down the troops will only get one weeks pay on the fifteenth of the month. After that they get nothing until the government starts again. Their attitude is to soldier on.

In the mean while President Obama, and the Congress will continue to be paid. Democrats, think that the American people will blame the republicans for the shutdown. The truth of the matter is that we'll blame anyone who wants to continue with this fiscal irresponsibility. This insanity can no longer be sustained.

At the moment I applaud the republicans for holding the line against the democrats whose greed, and corruption are bankrupting the country. 2012 can't get here fast enough for me.

We never have problems with Government shutdowns when Dems control the House

Why didn't they produce a budget, Cleatus?

Too busy with blow jobs and trysts in men's rooms?

Thankfully perverts like Bill Clinton have been disbarred and impeached.

The democrats didn't pass a budget last year when they controlled both the house and the Senate. They were afraid of political repercussions during an election year. That tells me that these people are fully aware that the American people are opposed to their uncontrolled spending. Liberals kicked the can down the road. They couldn't get a budget through the lame duck congress either.

In the weeks previous to the new budget's passing democrats wanted zero cuts. Conservatives wanted 78 billion dollars in cuts. The two sides agreed to 38 Billion in cuts with additional votes to cut other wasteful programs in the near future.

Now Congress starts debate on the 2012 budget. Sen. Rand Paul, wants over a trillion dollars in cuts. Congress is about to pass a bill guaranteeing soldiers pay should the government shut down in the future. This will eliminate another stumbling block. The upcoming budget debate should prove interesting over the next few months.

Forum List

Back