U.S. Economic Growth Accelerates

3rd Quarter GDP Grows 2.5%!

Dow Jones Average rises well above 12k again!

Good stuff!

Now if only those corporations would use some of their profits to hire Americans...

Ah, who am I kidding?

Why do Corporations hate America?

3rd Quarter GDP Grows 2.5%!

Dow Jones Average rises well above 12k again!

Good stuff!

Now if only those corporations would use some of their profits to hire Americans...

Ah, who am I kidding?

Why do Corporations hate America?

It all the American workers' fault for expecting so much for their time and effort.

Only in Obammy fluffer land is an anemic 2.5% growth rate good news.

2 1/2 years and over $1 trillion of spending and this is all you have to show for it?

Oh, and that "DOW back over 12,000" thing is in terms of some seriously inflated dollars.

Once again...All sizzle, no steak.

2 1/2 years and over $1 trillion of spending and this is all you have to show for it?

Oh, and that "DOW back over 12,000" thing is in terms of some seriously inflated dollars.

You people really just can't be happy for country over party, pretty much ever, can you?

HEY! The US economy just started to gain a little steam!

How about a little tiny bit of happiness?

Maybe a golf clap?

• Banned

You people really just can't be happy for country over party, pretty much ever, can you?

Maybe a golf clap?

We're stagnant, they bitch.

We lose ground, they bitch.

We gain ground, they bitch.

Whiners, the lot of 'em.

Maybe a golf clap?
Sorry that the truth is such a bitch for y'all.

Fact remains that over $1 trillion has been spent by congress and the White House, somewhere in the neighborhood of $1 trillion has been "quantitatively eased" into the economy out of thin air. Gasoline is far closer to $4/gal than $3, most commodities are at all time (inflated) highs, housing starts are anemic, getting business and other loans are next to pulling hen's teeth, yet a paltry 2.5% growth rate (which was called "the worst economy since the Great Depression when Bubba Clintoon was running for office, BTW) is something to start up the champagne showers over?

How much you wanna bet that these numbers don't get "unexpectedly" adjusted downwards in the next few weeks?

2.5%, I can only say one thing - BIG WHOOP.

So that means in an economy our size we added 100billion dollars to GDP, while the federal deficit for this three month period was 400 billion dollars. Seems like a good deal to me, no?

So that means in an economy our size we added 100billion dollars to GDP, while the federal deficit for this three month period was 400 billion dollars. Seems like a good deal to me, no?

As opposed to remaining stagnant or losing ground? Positive movement is positive. Sorry it bummed you out.

As opposed to remaining stagnant or losing ground? Positive movement is positive. Sorry it bummed you out.

It's certainly better than nothing but it's hardly a cause for celebration, especially when you consider the rate at which we're going into debt. At this point in the Reagan recovery we were experiencing 7% growth. I know we're dealing with a different economy but I'm just putting things into perspective.

It's certainly better than nothing but it's hardly a cause for celebration, especially when you consider the rate at which we're going into debt. At this point in the Reagan recovery we were experiencing 7% growth. I know we're dealing with a different economy but I'm just putting things into perspective.

I celebrate every morning when I wake up, so - you're trying to convince an optimist not to be optimistic. :)

That's the "L" shaped recovery most people predicted. Besides, the 1.3 Trillion in tax hikes the Super Congress is proposing should destroy any growth the US might have had.

Then, ObamaCare kicks in! We're fucked!

Last edited:
It looks more like a back to front square root symbol.

3952825137_ec98d1df69.jpg

3rd Quarter GDP Grows 2.5%! Dow Jones Average rises well above 12k again! Good stuff! Now if only those corporations would use some of their profits to hire Americans...

Ah, who am I kidding? Why do Corporations hate America?
leninsmile4pv.jpg

Even Obama's economic analysts admit corporation's increased employee pay in spite of lower profits and higher taxes. The continued lies about private business are right out of Marx's playbook.

Thank you for admitting Trump sucks as a president.

U.S. economic growth fell to a 2.1% annual rate in the second quarter — down from a 3.1% pace in the first three months of 2019, the Commerce Department said.

U.S. Economy Slows: Trump's 3% Growth Pledge Now In Rearview Mirror

Question, any one no the % of people who have all or most of their savings in CD's, money market, or passbook accts? or where to look for this information?

Forum List

Back