U.S. 'diversity czar' takes heat over remarks

WillowTree

Diamond Member
Sep 15, 2008
President Obama's diversity czar at the Federal Communications Commission has spoken publicly of getting white media executives to "step down" in favor of minorities, prescribed policies to make liberal talk radio more successful, and described Hugo Chavez's rise to power in Venezuela "an incredible revolution."

Mark Lloyd's provocative comments - most made during a tenure at the liberal Center for American Progress think tank - are giving fodder to critics who say Mr. Obama has appointed too many "czars" to government positions that don't require congressional approval. They are also worrying to some conservatives who fear the FCC might use its powers to remove their competitive advantage on talk radio and television.

U.S. 'diversity czar' takes heat over remarks - Washington Times

racism is alive and well in the marxist camp.. yessirrreee bibbity bob.

President Obama's diversity czar at the Federal Communications Commission has spoken publicly of getting white media executives to "step down" in favor of minorities, prescribed policies to make liberal talk radio more successful, and described Hugo Chavez's rise to power in Venezuela "an incredible revolution."

Mark Lloyd's provocative comments - most made during a tenure at the liberal Center for American Progress think tank - are giving fodder to critics who say Mr. Obama has appointed too many "czars" to government positions that don't require congressional approval. They are also worrying to some conservatives who fear the FCC might use its powers to remove their competitive advantage on talk radio and television.

racism is alive and well in the marxist camp.. yessirrreee bibbity bob.

ANOTHER Racial (I'm not putting this guy in the racist camp with Van Jones) thinker in Obama's administration....someone who instead of looking at charecter first looks at race, its sad. I hope some day people can move past this crap...we are all 99.9% identical in our DNA arent we?

"Judge me by those I surround myself with" -Barack Obama

this one is strictly on obama, the guy is a diversity czar and then pushes for diversity... wtf else did you expect

Let's skip the 'make liberal talk radio more successful' for a minute.

Do the bolded parts above bother anyone on the left?

I think in a free society a person has the right to be as racist as he or she wants. But that person should not be anywhere in the government.

It should bother every American citizen. It certainly bothers me.

this one is strictly on obama, the guy is a diversity czar and then pushes for diversity... wtf else did you expect

The concept of diversity encompasses acceptance and respect.
It means understanding that each individual is unique,
and recognizing our individual differences. These can be along
the dimensions of race, ethnicity, gender, sexual orientation, socio-economic status, age, physical abilities, religious beliefs,
political beliefs, or other ideologies. It is the exploration
of these differences in a safe, positive, and nurturing environment.
It is about understanding each other and moving beyond
simple tolerance to embracing and celebrating the
rich dimensions of diversity contained within each individual.

Seems to me Obama needs more diversity in his cabnet/czars or does their definition of diversity include everything but political beliefs when it comes to conservatives. You can't have one without the others, I guess unless your Obama.

Really its a joke, another tax payed job that doesn't really do anything, useless. Perhaps he should get ride of all these Czars and use the money saved from them to do health care reform, how can I really take this president seriously when everday I laugh at another one of his decisions.

Not one marxist will come in here and say it bothers them! Not one! :doubt:

Forum List

Back