U.S. Desperately Tries to Justify Act of War

You said you hadn't "heard anything," yet you claimed the lack of Syrian comment is because they're too afraid to getting their "ass kicked again."

Nice contradiction.

You're not the brightest star in the sky are you?

Let me know when you want to discuss the issue or please stop talking to me and get out of my thread.

I speculated on possible motives why I had not heard anything. I didn't know you required someone to cover all of the possibilities, to include news coverage in my area hasn't mentioned the shit, when speculating.

And I'll post in any fucking thread I feel like, you fucking five year old.........:muahaha:

Hate to break it to you bubba, but once you post it, it ain't "yours" anymore. Nice dodge on not answering the question.

It's all he's got. Can't argue worth a shit so he has to employ dodging the question and crying about his thread tactics when he starts to lose.

BTW, have you noticed he always starts to lose right after he posts......

You said you hadn't "heard anything," yet you claimed the lack of Syrian comment is because they're too afraid to getting their "ass kicked again."

Nice contradiction.

You're not the brightest star in the sky are you?

Let me know when you want to discuss the issue or please stop talking to me and get out of my thread.

And you talk about wanting to "discuss" the issue like you're some kind of rational human being who only wants to understand. Yet the topic of the thread is "US desperately tries to justify act of war. No bias or predeterminations there. :rolleyes:
Why don't you go back to the playground you came from and try to win your debates there. At least then, when you lose, you can go find a little kid and kick sand in their face to make you feel better.

And you talk about wanting to "discuss" the issue like you're some kind of rational human being who only wants to understand. Yet the topic of the thread is "US desperately tries to justify act of war. No bias or predeterminations there. :rolleyes:
Why don't you go back to the playground you came from and try to win your debates there. At least then, when you lose, you can go find a little kid and kick sand in their face to make you feel better.

It's all he's got. Can't argue worth a shit so he has to employ dodging the question and crying about his thread tactics when he starts to lose.

BTW, have you noticed he always starts to lose right after he posts......

What is it with posters on this message board thinking their is something to "win or lose?"

You don't have to prove to me how big your penis is, Swampfox.

What is it with posters on this message board thinking their is something to "win or lose?"

You don't have to prove to me how big your penis is, Swampfox.

BTW

Are you ever going to address the issues raised in my first post or are you going to continue to whine about my posting like a little kid throwing a tantrum?

Since this is all the Syrians had to say

Syria’s Ambassador to the US condemned the disclosures and insisted once again that his country never had a nuclear programme. Imad Moustafa said: “This is exactly the same story as Iraq and its weapons of mass destruction. There is a proven record of this (US) Administration to fabricate lies.”

http://www.theaustralian.news.com.au/story/0,24897,23596696-601,00.html

I guess it didn't bother them as much as it has bothered TGS. Maybe he's Syrian and wants to represent?

Maybes he's just a little asshole that wants to whine about what the Republicans do while ignoring the fact that the dems have blown up as many places as the reps have.

Both the links you provided above are dead. Just like your baseless argument. Come up with some contradictory evidence, rather than just your reactionary opinion. The pictures are "pretty much crap?" Right, sheep-boy. Since when are you a nuclear weapons materials expert? You do not know a thing about what the inside of a nuclear weapons material processing reactor looks like. What you are is an unmitigated liar and propagandist. And if you were not such an immature little boy, some people might make a mistake and take you seriously.

Israeli Spy Images Show Syria-North Korea Nuclear Link

http://usmessageboard.com/showthread.php?t=53789

Spy images obtained by Israel apparently show linkage between Syria and North Korea regarding the Syrian reactor bombed by Israel in 2007. When the bombing occurred there was skepticism, including in the US, that the destroyed site was a nuclear reactor under construction. Now the US agrees that it was, and that the reactor was not for peaceful purposes. The Syrians are still denying everything. How can NK be trusted to keep any agreements reached in the Six Party NK nuke disarmament talks?

Fact is, Genius Bob should have slinked off after Onedomino's reply. He was pwned from that point on.

Fact is, Genius Bob should have slinked off after Onedomino's reply. He was pwned from that point on.

If anyone but onedomino had posted it you may have had an argument, as it is the point is mute.

It goes beyond the fact that the U.S. is a bully and just doesn't want other nations to have nuclear facilities. They just don't want supremely unstable nations to have them, because once they're developed in these UNSTABLE nations, it would not take much for nuclear weapons to "go missing" or spark a war bigger war. We seem to not have a problem with other responsible and organized nations having them, it's when you get the third-world, terrorist-infested, unstable nations creating nuclear weapons, the risk for someone "bad" getting their hands on them is significantly higher.

It's called preemptive strike. Do you wait for them to blow you up before you do anything? Or strike?

What country is more unstable or behaves in a more paranoid way than Israel?

As for the photos, does anyone think that the Israelis don't know how to photoshop photos?

Let's see, Venezuela, Iran, North Korea, China, Syria, Libya, Chad, Somalia, Niger, Liberia, Georgia, Algeria, Columbia, and that's just off the top of my head.

As for the photos, does anyone think that the Israelis don't know how to photoshop photos?

It's easy to tell if you photoshop stuff, it alters the pixels.

The middle east is not a very stable region at all...I wouldn't suggest allowing any of those countries to develop nuclear weapons---just my opinion. Israel has shown responsibility when it comes to nuclear arms. They may be quick to go to war, but these other nations would be quick to detonate a nuclear bomb in a heart-beat---especially on Israel.

Forum List

Back