U.S. Denounces Chavez Cancer Comment...

paulitician

Platinum Member
Oct 7, 2011
And the nasty break up of old Comrades continues. Obama and Chavez have fallen out of Love.

Washington (AP) - The Obama administration is denouncing Venezuelan President Hugo Chavez for questioning whether the U.S. might be behind a rash of cancer cases among Latin American leaders. The State Department on Thursday said Chavez's comments were "horrific and reprehensible." Spokeswoman Victoria Nuland said they were not worthy of further response.

Chavez has long questioned whether the U.S. government could be plotting to oust him. But earlier this week he went far beyond that, saying it was very strange that he and the leaders of Argentina, Brazil and Paraguay have struggled with cancer.

He said he wasn't accusing the U.S. and doesn't have any proof. But he asked, in his words, "Would it be strange if they had developed a technology to induce cancer and no one knew it?"

Nasty break ups are always hard to watch. What happened to all those good times?

Pheh...as bad as Obama is - I don't place any credence in the belief that he had anything other than disgust for Chavez.
Danny Glover on the other hand...

"They had it all
Just like Bogie & Bacall
Starring in their old late, late show
Sailing away to Key Largo

Here's looking at you kid
Missing all the things they did
They can find it once again, they know
Just like they did in Key Largo"...

enhanced-buzz-wide-22157-1321470612-41.jpg

Honey, can't you remember
We played all the parts
That sweet scene of surrender
When you gave me your heart
Please say you will
Play it again
'Cause I love you still
Baby, this can't be the end

We had it all
(We had it all)
Just like Bogie and Bacall
Starring in our old late, late show
Sailing away to Key Largo

Here's lookin' at you kid
(Here's lookin' at you kid)
Missing all the things we did
We can find it once again, I know
Just like they did in Key Largo

Brain cancer is a brain disease in the brain tissue in the growth of cancer cells. Brain tumour can damage the nervous system pathways and aggression and oppression of brain tissue. Brain cancer symptoms usually over time their depends on characteristics location and size of the tumour .

He has the butt-cancer. He'll be worm food very soon.

Forum List

Back