U.S. conducted STD experiments in Guatemala

Meanwhile, academic medicine IS ALSO seeking cures. And how many have come from academic medicine if it's so easy? Your conspiracy theory lacks insight into the actual hardships of the field.

Conspiracy theory? Really? Do you really believe what you just typed? If you do, you truly are a brainwashed corporatist sheep - just like they want you to be. Here's one link, but there are THOUSANDS saying the same thing. Think about it - what makes more sense?

Pharmaceutical Corporations and Medical Research ? Global Issues

Gee, which party was running the show during '46 - '48?

The episode raises inevitable comparisons to the infamous Tuskegee experiment, the Alabama study where hundreds of African-American men were told they were being treated for syphilis, but in fact were denied treatment. That U.S. government study lasted from 1932 until press reports revealed it in 1972.

And Americans can't understand why blacks think AIDS was "created" to target them.

Eisenhower and Nixon were also president during those years.

I know it doesn't mean anything, but the year it started, Republicans controlled both houses and the year it ended Democrats controlled both houses.

han academic medicine, which is NOT driven by profit, would be churning out miracle pills left and right. But they're not.

Academic research is the ONLY group actually trying to cure disease. Big pharma only cares about profits.

You claim is still completely unsupported. Big pharma cares about profit, and curing disease IS profit making. What you can't seem to keep in mind is that "big pharma" is not one organization, but a number of companies competing against one another. Merck has no problem producing a vaccine, effectively a cure, against HPV because it drives business away from their competition.

Meanwhile, academic medicine IS ALSO seeking cures. And how many have come from academic medicine if it's so easy? Your conspiracy theory lacks insight into the actual hardships of the field.
Curing diseases isn't profit making. You lose your customer. ;)

when will we apologize for our forced sterilization programs (eugenics) that led to the methods used in nazi concentration camps?

Think U.S. health authorities have never conducted outrageous medical experiments on children, women, minorities, homosexuals and inmates? Think again: This timeline, originally put together by Dani Veracity (a NaturalNews reporter), has been edited and updated with recent vaccination experimentation programs in Maryland and New Jersey. Here's what's really happening in the United States when it comes to exploiting the public for medical experimentation:
Vaccines and Medical Experiments on Children, Minorities, Woman and Inmates (1845 - 2007)

How many other experiment did Democrats conduct?

Blacks at Tuskegee and now Guatemala.

AND THIS WAS AFTER WE LIBERATED THE NAZI CAMPS!!!!!!!!!!!

Now that I've learned more about the real history of the Democrat Party, I was not surprised to read about these Nazi experiments.

I'm sure there's more shoes to drop here, more experiments, other diseases, etc.

Now that I've learned more about the real history of the Democrat Party, I was not surprised to read about these Nazi experiments.

I'm sure there's more shoes to drop here, more experiments, other diseases, etc.

Very likely, that the USA did not compete with the Soviets solely for heads like Werner v. Braun in Nazi-Germany. I am fully convinced, that all that psy-ops shit and human-research the Nazis researched went as a knowledge to both USA and Soviets.

Documents Show U.S. Relationship With Nazis During Cold War - NYTimes.com

Very likely, that the USA did not compete with the Soviets solely for heads like Werner v. Braun in Nazi-Germany. I am fully convinced, that all that psy-ops shit and human-research the Nazis researched went as a knowledge to both USA and Soviets.

Documents Show U.S. Relationship With Nazis During Cold War - NYTimes.com

It's a vicous circle.

FDR and the Tuskegee Experiments inspired Joesf Mengele and the Nazis who would later inspire Obama advisers John Holdren and Ezekiel Emanuel

In 1943 as part of Manhattan project the USA set-up the Alsos mission.
Long before Germany actually was defeated. Intent was to occupy the nuclear reactor of Haigerloch in Germany. Prison the scientists and prevent access to Haigerloch from the other occupying powers.
Forschungsreaktor Haigerloch ? Wikipedia

It is very likely, that such kind of mission were also set-up for other areas of Nazi knowledge.
The Nazis were truly innovative for their time, an industrial power pioneering science without any shame and morale ethics.
It was like a treasure trove for the occupying powers.

Last edited:
It is unbelievable how Germany did re-arm its military in such small timeframe.
In 1936 Germany already faced shortages in metal production which slowed down armament production.
Through the 4-year-plan they gave order to mine unrentable and unproductive ore mines at all costs
Four Year Plan - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

In beginining of 1939 Germany had full employment, now having shortages in human power to produce armaments.
Some rich ore mines more, and maybe whole WW2 would have ended the other way.

You would if you could blame the right.

I doubt it.
This isn't a partisan issue.

You're right. It's a disgraceful and embarrassing issue that involves the entire country.

No, thanks. Keep your Democrat Nazi experiences to yourselves.

Some idiot at Reagan's Agriculture Dept. claim ketchup is a vegetable and we get a million article from the Left that Reagan's gone senile, but Democrats run Nazi inspiring experiments on blacks in the 30's then EVEN AFTER LIBERATING NAZI CAMPS IN WWII, Democrats export their BioTerror experiment to a new hemisphere.

Like I said, keep your Nazi experiment to yourselves

It is unbelievable how Germany did re-arm its military in such small timeframe.
In 1936 Germany already faced shortages in metal production which slowed down armament production.
Through the 4-year-plan they gave order to mine unrentable and unproductive ore mines at all costs
Four Year Plan - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

In beginining of 1939 Germany had full employment, now having shortages in human power to produce armaments.
Some rich ore mines more, and maybe whole WW2 would have ended the other way.

They were close to developing a legitimate jet fighter in 1945

I posted about this yesterday on one of the conspiracy threads. Is it terrible? Yes. Should the U.S. apologize? Debatable, but it's not a bad idea. Should the U.S. be the only ones that take responsibility? No. Why is the U.S. saying sorry to the Guatemalan government? They were a part of this project also.

Forum List

Back