U.S. conducted STD experiments in Guatemala

I posted this then noticed this topic sorry for duplicate posting!

I think it appropriate for those involved if still living should be made to undergo same tests.

Gee, which party was running the show during '46 - '48?

Did a Party do this?...

I'm Talking about Liberals Need to Find things to Apologize for and then the Extra Added Bonus of Bammy Sending HILLARY! out to do it... :rofl:

:)

peace...

you think we shouldn't apologize ?

Not what this Thread is about, but since you Asked...

I Think those who do Bad Things should do the Apologizing...

If they are Dead, such is.

peace...

Gee, which party was running the show during '46 - '48?

Did a Party do this?...

I'm Talking about Liberals Need to Find things to Apologize for and then the Extra Added Bonus of Bammy Sending HILLARY! out to do it... :rofl:

peace...

Clearly we should.

However trying to blame this on one party or another is a joke. This shit happened 60 years ago. Trying to say it is relevant to any of the people in Either party today is just stupid.

Yet another example of the government admitting to heinous behavior no sane person would approve of, more lying and secretive actions. Yet anyone that believes the government doesn't have our best interests in mind and may even be intentionally harming us socially, physically, economically or in any other fashion is labeled as a kook, nutjob, or conspiracy theorist. The indoctrination in this country is unbelievable.

This isn't a left or right observation but rather one of Americans as a whole. Take an hour or two of your life to do a little research into just what the government has admitted to doing to both it's own citizens and others. If you can absorb that information and still believe the government has our best interests in mind you are hopeless.

Just when I thought nothing about American behaviour towards its southern neighbours could possible surprise me, I read this.

Cause the UK never did anything Wrong... :rofl:

peace...

DEFLECTION ALERT

The UK's been pretty horrible, but I don't know if they went so far as infecting people with STDs for medical experiments. Oppress them, fuel ethnic and racial tensions for easier rule, and de-industrializing and impoverishing colonies for its own industrial gain, yeah... but infecting them with STDs for medical experiments? That's almost reaching Nazi territory!

THEN AGAIN, who knows, maybe you can surprise me yet again. :)

Did a Party do this?...

peace...

Not what this Thread is about, but since you Asked...

I Think those who do Bad Things should do the Apologizing...

If they are Dead, such is.

peace...

Nuttin' wrong with a "my bad our country ran horrible experiments on your sixty years ago" apology.

This isn't a left or right observation but rather one of Americans as a whole. Take an hour or two of your life to do a little research into just what the government has admitted to doing to both it's own citizens and others. If you can absorb that information and still believe the government has our best interests in mind you are hopeless.

Our government is now (and has been since the 70's) a marionette puppet on strings pulled by corporations and the uber wealthy. Unless we get out from under these two factions, nothing will ever change. Did you know our own GOVERNMENT has no authority to tell citizens what stores big agra has shipped toxic, shit-laden meat... and that it is illegal in 11 states to say anything "bad" about the beef industry? Who oversees the regulations of the awful CAFO's and slaughterhouses? Why, executives from the cattle industry, of course!

• Thanks
Reactions: blu
I want steak now.

Anybody that eats a steak from a CAFO cow is a COMPLETE moron and deserves to die of antibacterial resistant e.coli. Just sayin'. Only when we, consumers take a stand will this barbaric, unnecessary animal abuse (and food abuse) end. No country in the world devalues its food sources like we do. It's ridiculous.

What's in the Meat? excerpted from the book Fast Food Nation by Eric Schlosser

the same people who sell you meat cleaned with ammonia and cut from cows that have to stand in their own shit are the same ones who own big pharma companies. makes you wonder!

Forum List

Back