U.S. Companies Add 71,000 Jobs; Unemployment at 9.5%

I love these Republican shitheads, the morons.

The reason we lost the government jobs we did, police, firemen, and so on, is because those assholes in congress forced Democrats to remove STATE AID. Yea, tens of billions in state aid from the stimulus package.

So while jobs are very slowly coming back in the economy, that was ruined by Republican policies I remind you, they work to take down someplace else strictly for political gain.

And it will probably work. Only, Americans will be forced to remember who fucked up the economy in the first place when they get power back. And they'll fuck up. They have no policies beyond cut taxes for the rich and deregulate. They will finally force America to take a good, hard look.

The reason we lost the government jobs we did, police, firemen, and so on, is because those assholes in congress forced Democrats to remove STATE AID. Yea, tens of billions in state aid from the stimulus package.

So while jobs are very slowly coming back in the economy, that was ruined by Republican policies I remind you, they work to take down someplace else strictly for political gain.

And it will probably work. Only, Americans will be forced to remember who fucked up the economy in the first place when they get power back. And they'll fuck up. They have no policies beyond cut taxes for the rich and deregulate. They will finally force America to take a good, hard look.

Please provide documentation. I'd like to take your word for it but I need some facts and stats to make my decisions. It would be really helpful. Thanks. And if anyone else has facts to the contrary I would welcome those too.

Please provide documentation. I'd like to take your word for it but I need some facts and stats to make my decisions. It would be really helpful. Thanks. And if anyone else has facts to the contrary I would welcome those too.

You can't be serious.

Do these ring a bell? "Bush tax cuts"? Volentary compliance? Wall Street? Democrats remove 40 billion in state aid from Stimulus for Republican votes? Police, firefighters, teachers, other government workers laid off?

Don't you watch the news? It's been less than two years since Obama because President. Do you have "Alzheimer's"?

You can't be serious.

Do these ring a bell? "Bush tax cuts"? Volentary compliance? Wall Street? Democrats remove 40 billion in state aid from Stimulus for Republican votes? Police, firefighters, teachers, other government workers laid off?

Don't you watch the news? It's been less than two years since Obama because President. Do you have "Alzheimer's"?

Whoa slow down buddy. None of what your saying is making any sense out here. What do you know about the stimulus? Do you know exactly what every cent was spent on. Do we really need 40 billion extra or can we be a little more responsible with what was spent. Do you really think police and teachers need to be cut or is it possible there are other places that we could stop spending instead. It should be illegal to run a deficit. Do you know how much money we spend a year on interest alone its about 10 percent of what we spend every year, so 200 or more billion. The spending has gotten rediculous and is costing us. Not to mention that 300thousand dollar vacation michelle obama took would save a few jobs.

Companies in the U.S. added workers in July for a seventh straight month at a pace that suggests the labor-market recovery will be slow to take hold.

Private payrolls that exclude government agencies rose by 71,000 after a June gain of 31,000 that was smaller than previously reported, Labor Department figures in Washington showed today. Economists projected a 90,000 July increase, according to the median estimate in a Bloomberg News survey. Overall employment fell 131,000 and unemployment held at 9.5 percent.

Stock-index futures fell as the report showed an economy that will be slow in recouping the 8.4 million jobs lost since the recession began in December 2007

U.S. Companies Add 71,000 Jobs; Unemployment at 9.5% - Bloomberg

FEARLESS LEADER IS WORKING A MIRACLE IN STOPPING THIS DEPRESSION.

I suppose the 143,000 Government Jobs lost mean nothing eh. You do know it was a NET LOSS not a gain right, and they also snuk in a sharp DOWNWARD revision of Junes numbers as well. You know that rosey report last month, seems we gained only 30.000 Private sector jobs not 150,000. Yet that Tib Bit is stuck in the back of the Report and COMPLETELY ignored by the Main stream Media. Hell they are not even reporting the Over all loss of Jobs because of census workers being out of work. No they do just like you did and headline with 71,000 Private sector jobs added and DO NOT EVEN mention the little fact that over all WE LOST JOBS. Expect this report to be Sharply revised down in the back of the next one too.

How YOU ASSWIPES see this as good News is BEYOND ME.

According to Biden we would be creating 500,000 Private sector jobs by now. Utter and compete Failure on all fronts of the Economy, and Stimulus. Yet you fools still are clinging.

Pathetic.

At this rate it will only take about 12 Years to gain back just the jobs we have lost since Obama came in to Power.

Hell ya this is Awesome. Recovery BABY!!!

Last edited:
We are producing about what we were pre recession. Assclown's weren't too worried about unemployed before the recession. I suspect it's faux political hack outrage. If your the one unemployed it's a depression regardless of how the overall economy is doing. 90 percent are working and for the most part making more. Faux outrage on wingnuts.

"Dude deals in owner finance and lease-option...Neither need nor want your schwaggy commercial paper.[/QUOTE]

Sorry to hear it, that shit is slowing big time:eek:

# 1 - Why should my Federal Tax Dollar support YOUR State? Not my fault you cannot control your spending and unethical politicians.

# 2 - If you remember correctly a few state denied some of this Stimulus Money as they did not want the Feds in their business.

# 3 - The voting majority in Congress has been Democrats for the last 44 months, that almost 4 years! So who has been goofing things up?

# 4 - Political Gain? 90% of what BO has done and wants to do is for his Political Gain, his Parties Political Gain, it is called making the sheep dependent on Government.

# 5 - The Stimulus was supposed to keep Unemployment below 8.0%, we will not see 8.0% for 2 more years the way your cow dung hero is going.

# 6 - The Title is misleading, we may have added 71,000 jobs, but we have 400,000 people going on 1st time unemployment, I think that means somewhere 400,000 people lost a job, is that how your fuzzy math works?

You and BO are like the person who goes shopping during a Sale, "I saved 200.00 at the sale today" - No IDIOT, you spent 500.00!!

Last edited:
The job market is a disaster, without doubt.

Blaming Obama for it is sorta silly partisan BS, though.

He didn't do a very good job of mitigating the economic downturn, to be sure, but really there's not a whole lot he could have done, either.

Our economic system is flawed, folks.

We have put policies in place that insure that the labor market is bound to be bad.

Its terrible now, but it's been bad for decades, anyway.

FREE TRADE, illegal immigration, and very poorly thought out tax policies are the root cause of this.

Throw in the mix the fact that taxes are too high because our governments are

1. spending a fortune on Empire
2. Wasting enormous amounts of money paying insider corporations in sweetheart deals
3. Spending too much on social welfare programs.

Combine all those factors and you have the formula to bankrupt a people, and when the people go down, well...naturally their governments cannot be too far behind.

Last edited:
The Three Part Stimulus included immediate tax breaks and refundable credits, State and Local funding--which became a bail-out--and now in the next few months actual projects with jobs.

The Ivy League that caused it all, along with the state and local government emloyees, first responders, and teachers that caused it all: Failed absolutely to include any largesse that would relieve the tax loss burdens created by diminished housing values, and state income taxes. Generally, the states need voter approval for new debt loads. When the Ivy League--and the state and local government employees, first responders, and teachers that caused it all--participated intentionally in the arithmetic debacle of the mortgage and financial atrocity: They gutted the state and local tax base. That is what it meant to be their families, extended familes, and heirs, and even any skeletons in any closets.

So the Stimulus Third that went to state and local government: Mainly only replaced the intentionally lost tax base. The intenders had known exactly what they were doing. Ignorance of the The Law is no excuse, and ignorance of the simple math in the law is no excuse. Luncheon dates with the Spanish Royal Family, Happen: Intentionally. City of Bell, CA, happened intentionally, and tightly. One city over there owes $80,000.00 of the pensions. Another one over there owes less and more. The counties are involved.

Mostly, that is just in California, where Meg Whitman wants all the state and local government employees to have big raises, especially the teachers who caused it all.

The Ivy League Creators of it all, and the state and local employees, first responders, and teachers Creators of it all: Know exactly what the state and local tax base is for.

And so 1/3 of the Stimulus was preservative, and created no stimulus. A lot of money that should have been spent, was kept. Instead of doing direct funding of public works--in that manner to bolster the tax base, not the pay grades: !/3 of the Stimulus was Preservative, like a sorghum, in a gas tank to most engines.

This year alone, that failure has cost state and local governments 170,000 jobs. Those intenders are an intended drag on the economy, in some nature of spite: Created by them and their employers, aka administrators.

Since Democrats and Republicans alike know that the recession was caused, and that arithmetic was at the heart of it, and that arithmetic is intentional, and that luncheons with the Spanish Royal Family are about the pricey arts, of the nappy head ho's that play basketball at university instead: Tort-level behavior should follow.

What else, would anyone call them?

Real Catholics tend to oppose the death penalty, and they seem to be a majority: Anymore! There are people who play basketball at the schools!

So the banks had already cut up the credit cards, and the state and local governments were not about to create any jobs, and they would even hoard the money that was supposed to do that: Then assessment should have been made--starting with areas such as Nevada, Florida, and California, where the tax base had eroded the worst, (upwards of 75% just east of UC Berkeley, which had caused it all): And restorative stimulus should have been made available, even to water projects, even in the California Central Valley! Most Americans tend to east stuff from there, at any rate. Now, there is a water shortage.

How the Stimulus Failed is a study of two concepts: Teachers and State and local government employees, first responders, and teachers(?)! Any can see how the assissment is weighted to show the real cause. City of Bell, CA, University of California Senior Faculty, and the Ivy League: Are actually only the tip of the human iceberg that cause it all. It's actually a bunch of really cold places, even in America!

"Crow, James Crow: Shaken, Not Stirred!"
(Or as no one seems to want to ask, who is to blame in all of this??

Last edited:
Wow, the private sector is a complete catastrophe. No doubt about it.

I guess free market just doesn't work.

After all, there's been no major tax increase to date, has there?

The bailout money's been paid back. The health care bill hasn't taken affect yet. The Federal deficit's rate of growth hasn't changed much.

I suppose that Conservatives blame the stimulus bill for the entire state of the economy.

Guess again!

:clap2: I guess you didn't realize we don't and haven't had a true free market in God knows how long?

Forum List

Back