U.s. Citizenship is cheapened

I see what you are saying, but I don't think the analogy quite works. OP is referring to birthright citizenship, which is completely different from a couple of Americans that got liquored up on a Sophomore hayride and it resulted in a child.

As for the misunderstood policy of birthright citizenship, it was not meant for anyone that is simply born in our country for any reason to simply be granted citizenship.

As usual, liberal courts have legislated from the bench to misconstrue and misapply the law from it's real intent. The U.S. senate could (and should) change this loophole for illegal aliens. All it would take is a resolution to be passed. Of course dems won't do that because Hispanics make up a huge bloc of dem voters. Once again, a political party puts their special interest of being power hungry ahead of what is actually best for our country.

As usual, your post is completely wrong.

The Republicans had the SAME opportunity to pass such a resolution but they didn't do it for the same reasons you accuse the Democrats of.

Fucking hypocrite.

BINGO!

I have no problem with families who come to the US because they want their children to be born here. I welcome them and their children, provided they are working members of society who are at least making an attempt to become legal. I do NOT want to separate families because someone has children here, and for whatever reason, was never legalized. I have clients like that..and one is the most wonderful woman you can imagine. She has four or five kids, her husband is legal, he works like a dog but has limited English which causes him problems. She on the other hand has lovely English, but isn't legal for whatever reason. I'll have to ask her why not. Probably because they live in the middle of nowhere and it's next to impossible to attend citizenship classes.

That's not to say we shouldn't watch our fucking borders. Yes they're a nice family, I don't want to see her deported...I see no reason to go after the untold numbers of illegals already entrenched in our society, but FUCK letting them waltz over here willy-nilly. They can do it legally so we can fucking track them and at least know they're here in teh first place.

Yes.
Ebola is now here. If it proves that we cant stop it then we should just give up and let it run rampid.

Forum List

Back