U.S. Citizens Say They Were Detained By Border Patrol Agent For ‘Speaking Spanish’

So now law enforcement officers initiating conversations and asking if they can see ID is a "KGB tactic"?

Yes. Papers please, Komrade.

Here you go.

th

You clearly do not understand the Constitution. What laws were they violating. Speaking Spanish is not illegal. The 4th Amendment clearly applies here. You sound like the chickenshit here.

You ARE the absolute PINHEAD here. Were they CHARGED WITH A FREEKING CRIME? No? Then what is your f----ing point that Spanish isn't illegal? Trying to reason with people like you is like asking a dog why he doesn't want to go outside----- I could stack books citing case law all day long why your arguments don't hold a drop of water, but I might as well be talking to a chimp. You look like a human and walk, eat and type like a human, but the mind simply isn't there. As Reagan so prophetically said, it isn't that the Left are stupid, it is just that so many things they know are wrong.

Yo dingle berry

the 4A , is supposed to ensure that fedgov does not transgress upon their right to privacy, their fucking right to be left alone.

Yo kumquat-for-brains, take your 4A argument that a border agent cannot stop you for an ID check because something about you didn't look kosher to him and stuff it where the sun doesn't shine.

Typical retarded conservative

Law enforcement shouldn't bother us if we conceal carry but should be able to violate our privacy if we are speaking Spanish.

Unfuckingbelievable.

And BTW the states RETAINED the authority to regulate immigration / Fedgov has USURPED the authority

Hey dog-turd-breath,
Who ever said LEOs shouldn't "bother us" if we conceal carry? First of all, how's he gonna know I'm carrying if I'm concealed? Second, if I flash my gun for no good reason, I've broken the law. Third, if I prove to have a concealed weapon, in 99% of the situations, I better have a CCW to go with it. Forth, it isn't a "violation of my privacy" to be stopped by the Border Patrol AT THE BORDER if he thinks there's something he wants to check. That's HIS FRICKING JOB, IDIOT, to protect the public safety, God Bless Him, and English, Spanish, or Swahili, if an LEO stops me with a question and a need, it is my duty and pleasure to cooperate with his request any way I can and I'm glad to help him out in any way to make his job easier, and if those people got detained for 35 minutes, then BIG FRICKING DEAL---- I'll bet you good money they did something to jack the officer off just as I know you'd do and I only wish I was a Border Agent and I had you to stop, you're such a hard commie dick I can tell, I'm sure you'd give me cause to hold you over for a couple hours, maybe run a dog sniff of your car. I'm sure I'd find something to bust your ass on, probably drugs in the glove box (you're a pot smoker I bet) or suspicion of being a low life.

Motherfucking ignorant cum-swallower

"Fulvio Regalado appeals his conviction and sentence for carrying a concealed weapon, contending that the trial court erred in denying his dispositive motion to suppress. Because it is legal to carry a concealed weapon in Florida, if one has a permit to do so, and no information of suspicious criminal activity was provided to the officer other than appellant's possession of a gun, the mere possession of a weapon, without more, cannot justify a Terry stop. The court erred in denying the motion to suppress. We reverse the conviction"

Regalado v. State, 25 So. 3d 600 (Fla. Dist. Ct. App. 2009)

But you must check your state's law . We live in a POLICE STATE, the 4th and 5th Amendments have been substantially abolished to accommodate the gestapo. Toobfreak is a miserable piece of shit who clearly supports the police state tactics especially when it comes minorities.

You ARE the absolute PINHEAD here. Were they CHARGED WITH A FREEKING CRIME? No? Then what is your f----ing point that Spanish isn't illegal? Trying to reason with people like you is like asking a dog why he doesn't want to go outside----- I could stack books citing case law all day long why your arguments don't hold a drop of water, but I might as well be talking to a chimp. You look like a human and walk, eat and type like a human, but the mind simply isn't there. As Reagan so prophetically said, it isn't that the Left are stupid, it is just that so many things they know are wrong.

Yo dingle berry

the 4A , is supposed to ensure that fedgov does not transgress upon their right to privacy, their fucking right to be left alone.

Yo kumquat-for-brains, take your 4A argument that a border agent cannot stop you for an ID check because something about you didn't look kosher to him and stuff it where the sun doesn't shine.

Typical retarded conservative

Law enforcement shouldn't bother us if we conceal carry but should be able to violate our privacy if we are speaking Spanish.

Unfuckingbelievable.

And BTW the states RETAINED the authority to regulate immigration / Fedgov has USURPED the authority

Hey dog-turd-breath,
Who ever said LEOs shouldn't "bother us" if we conceal carry? First of all, how's he gonna know I'm carrying if I'm concealed? Second, if I flash my gun for no good reason, I've broken the law. Third, if I prove to have a concealed weapon, in 99% of the situations, I better have a CCW to go with it. Forth, it isn't a "violation of my privacy" to be stopped by the Border Patrol AT THE BORDER if he thinks there's something he wants to check. That's HIS FRICKING JOB, IDIOT, to protect the public safety, God Bless Him, and English, Spanish, or Swahili, if an LEO stops me with a question and a need, it is my duty and pleasure to cooperate with his request any way I can and I'm glad to help him out in any way to make his job easier, and if those people got detained for 35 minutes, then BIG FRICKING DEAL---- I'll bet you good money they did something to jack the officer off just as I know you'd do and I only wish I was a Border Agent and I had you to stop, you're such a hard commie dick I can tell, I'm sure you'd give me cause to hold you over for a couple hours, maybe run a dog sniff of your car. I'm sure I'd find something to bust your ass on, probably drugs in the glove box (you're a pot smoker I bet) or suspicion of being a low life.

Motherfucking ignorant cum-swallower

Hey Cumtumlicious, glad to see you know what you are. Better watch those police will be on your doorstep next! Oh the horror of being stopped to simply ask for some ID!!!!! Oh, MY RIGHTS! MY RIGHTS! My Rights have been violated, I think I'm gonna shit my pants! I bet scum-suckers like you have all kinds of reasons to fear and hate the police! Ding Dong! Here's an idea: if you don't think you have enough rights here in this country, don't let the door hit you on the way out, sucker. I'll even buy the plane ticket for you. Go live elsewhere and find out what your rights really are.

Forum List

Back