U.S. Border Patrol Agent shoots and kills illegal alien on Border Fence 6/21/11

We should start shooting the sonsabitches who hire undocumented workers. Because those Americans are the real cause of the problem. If the illegals couldn't get hired without proper documentation they wouldn't sneak in and the millions already here would go home.

I have no problem with Mexicans. Most of those I've known have been decent, hard-working people. But the Administration's unwillingness to discourage illegal immigration is in fact promoting de facto slavery as well as contributing to the criminal gang problem.

All it will take to solve this problem is issuance of a biometric citizen ID card, which is swipe/addressable like a credit card if necessary, and substantive penalties for hiring anyone without a citizen ID card or a valid work permit.

Once the ID problem is solved, arresting and deporting illegals will be simplified.

Assault With A Deadly Weapon

An assault with a deadly weapon occurs when an individual is put in fear of bodily harm. The harm doesn’t actually have to occur, but if it does, the charge may be changed to assault and battery, which means contact occurred even if no injury did. A deadly weapon can obviously include firearms and knives, but even normally innocent objects, such as a bottle, a pencil, a rock, and a car, can be considered deadly weapons if they have the ability to cause harm. Even using an unloaded gun, because it causes fear, may fall into this category. Hands and feet are not usually deadly weapons, but kicking or biting an individual may be sufficient for a charge of assault with a deadly weapon because kicking and biting may cause serious bodily injury.

Assault With A Deadly Weapon

We should start shooting the sonsabitches who hire undocumented workers. Because those Americans are the real cause of the problem. If the illegals couldn't get hired without proper documentation they wouldn't sneak in and the millions already here would go home.

I have no problem with Mexicans. Most of those I've known have been decent, hard-working people. But the Administration's unwillingness to discourage illegal immigration is in fact promoting de facto slavery as well as contributing to the criminal gang problem.

All it will take to solve this problem is issuance of a biometric citizen ID card, which is swipe/addressable like a credit card if necessary, and substantive penalties for hiring anyone without a citizen ID card or a valid work permit.

Once the ID problem is solved, arresting and deporting illegals will be simplified.

The illegal immigrants themselves are just as much at fault and in the wrong as those who employ them.

Both should be punished for breaking our laws.

Cards can be lost or stolen. I think tattoos would be a much better solution.

The illegal aliens are brazen because no one has ever challenged them. Not like a self-respecting country should. I think it's time America defended her sovereignty!

Mexico demands probe in migrant killed by US agent

In my opinion, Mickey Mouse the President of Mexico, Pelipe Calderon condemned the Border Patrol agent publically saying, he was appalled by “The union representing agents called the triggerman a hero.”

“Calderon wrote on Twitter that he discussed the killing with U.S. Secretary of State Hillary Clinton at a meeting of regional leaders in Guatemala City.” "I demanded punishment for the guilty," he wrote.

As far as I’m concerned the guilty did get punished.

The dead Mexican, Jose Alfredo Yanez, 40, was from Tijuana and worked for a towing company and had an 18 year old pregnant live in. He also has a young child.

It’s fortunate that no border patrol agents were “seriously hurt.” Shawn Moran a spokesperson for the Border Patrol Union said,” the agent likely saved his colleague's life or spared him serious injury. The triggerman has been an agent for three years.”

"The guy's a hero," Moran said, "He's a relatively junior agent, but he showed great poise in dealing with a really bad situation."

Thanks to all our Brave Men and Women on the border guarding our countries sovereignty!
:clap2:

We are a Sovereign Nation and when someone or some country challenges that sovereignty they should be shot.

That’s just the way it is. If you don’t like it you can leave and go live in country where the laws better suit you!

why would someone be dumb enough to take a rock to a gunfight...that is not logical

They think they are safe. Our Government just recently convicted 2 border patrol agents for the affront of defending themselves. You can bet the Mexicans know about that and all the times agents are fired or reprimanded for actually doing their job.

Convicted under the Bush administration, and the prosecution was supported by Rick Perry to.

So, it's Bush's fault? :clap2:

That Border Patrol Agents and Law Enforcement are concerned when it comes to doing there jobs? Yes, His, and Obama's, And Rick Perry's. At least Bush commuted there sentence, but it does not change the fact that he threw them under the bus.

Forum List

Back