U.S attacks al-Shabab

Chris

Gold Member
May 30, 2008
The US has carried out a military operation against al-Shabab militants in Somalia, officials say.
The Pentagon is assessing the results of Monday's operation before releasing details, a spokesman said.
However a US official quoted by the American media said "a senior al-Shabab operative" had been targeted.

BBC News - US attacks al-Shabab militants in Somalia

My FIRST thought was, "Wag the Dog."

But the dynamics are far different than when Bill Clinton was the tail wagger.

Oh it's wag the dog :lol:. Headlines are breaking big that Libya has now devolved into full blown anarchy. So much for the "Arab Spring".
The different militias are fighting for who will control the oil fields.

That's an insult to our armed forces.

I'm straight out insulting Obama. Nothing subtle about it. The President isn't scoring happy headlines these days.
I love what Obama is doing.
Air power and special ops.
No trillion dollar invasions.

And literally leaving thousands of civilians at the mercy of barbarians. But as long as we save a buck....

You've got to wonder what prompted this. I'll wait to see the whole story before making a judgment.

You mean you need to know what Obama is for before you decide what you are against?
No, idiot. I already know what Obama is for.
I am just wondering what the official justification for this act of war is. And then what the real reason for this act of war is.
Didnt you guys criticize Bush for engaging in acts of war without sufficient justification?

That's the LAST thing I'd intend to do!

Two time veteran here.

But how do you figure?

Unless you are just pullin my chain.
He's not pulling your chain...she's just saying what a sensitive libtard is trained to say.

You've got to wonder what prompted this. I'll wait to see the whole story before making a judgment.

You mean you need to know what Obama is for before you decide what you are against?
No, idiot. I already know what Obama is for.
I am just wondering what the official justification for this act of war is. And then what the real reason for this act of war is.
Didnt you guys criticize Bush for engaging in acts of war without sufficient justification?
At least Bush had Congressional approval.

since when have you ever gave a fuck about the military?....unlike many here....i was around back in the Gunny days when you showed all kinds of contempt for the military....damned Hypocrite....

Forum List

Back