U.S. Army should take control of American Govmnt, From President Obama.

Hahahhaaaa.....what the fuck are people smoking? Having a trial in NYC is concern to be attacked.....but invading and occupying two nations that never attacked us generates no threat? Fucking hillbillies and the internet are not a good combination.

yeah! that's right dipshit, we were never attacked, what the hell are you smoking? oh and that black dude did not hit the white woman either? :lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

Do you know how to read? I never said we were not attacked......read the post again and don't forget to somehow blame me for your inability to read. Should I have typed it slower?

And I never said mcintyre didn't hit her.....I said more information was needed before reaching a solid conclusion.

Well I know how to read ............ & Actually, your wrong!

In Afghanistan the government made themselves willing accomplices in 9/11. So maybe you might reconsider your opinion!

Mike

yeah! that's right dipshit, we were never attacked, what the hell are you smoking? oh and that black dude did not hit the white woman either? :lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

Do you know how to read? I never said we were not attacked......read the post again and don't forget to somehow blame me for your inability to read. Should I have typed it slower?

And I never said mcintyre didn't hit her.....I said more information was needed before reaching a solid conclusion.

Well I know how to read ............ & Actually, your wrong!

In Afghanistan the government made themselves willing accomplices in 9/11. So maybe you might reconsider your opinion!

Mike

Am no fan of the Taliban...but, how so? Please explain.

With the recent decision of current attorney General ,Eric Holder to move the Sept 11 Terrorist to a New York City Federal civilian court, on U.S. soil, thus making New York City a Terrorists target again, I must suggest a U.S. Army temporary takeover of the United States government from the Obama administration. The U.S. Army could install a leadership tribunal of three Generals to run the country, and they could also appoint other
U.S. Army personell to run the other areas of the American government.

I feel the Obama Administration, and U.S. attorney Eric Holder, are jeopardizing
American safety and , and national security with their decision to bring Terrorists War combattants to American soil for prosecution, and their incorrect decision to close Guantanamo Bay Millitary dentention center in Cuba.

We need the U.S. Army to take over the America governement now. They must by means
of some emergency edict take control away from President Obama Now. The President
is endangering the lives of Americans, and people of the free world with his decisions, and the decisions of his Attorney general Eric Holder. They must both be removed from the America government, and detained by the U.S. Army.

We need an American milltary take over now before it is to late.
The Terrorists will target America again.

crack_pipe.jpg

Last edited:
I fear the 'terrorists' may strike again, this time carrying the American flag. Calling for the violent overthrow of our nation is nuts and likely illegal. There are limits to the first amendment and this thread violates both the spirit and the intent of our founding fathers. One member of the United States Army did pick up arms against his brothers, and 52nd St hopes more do?
Fuck him, the moderators of this message board have a duty to report this thread to Federal Authorities, as do all REAL Americans.

Its shortsighted whimps like you that fail to see the big picture. I am calling for a peachfull
millitary take over, no shoting should be involved.

Nice spin asshole, a bit too late. Your words have already been sent to the FBI. I hope the moderators aren't too partisan and have done so too.

Well I am not the one trying to bring Homosexual marriage to America, its white men like you that are, so your asshole comment should be directed to your self.

I am protected by my free speech rights. I made no threats of violence so you can do your
bitch snitch act to the FBI, I really don't care.

I said a non shooting military take over.

Its shortsighted whimps like you that fail to see the big picture. I am calling for a peachfull

Nice spin asshole, a bit too late. Your words have already been sent to the FBI. I hope the moderators aren't too partisan and have done so too.

Well I am not the one trying to bring Homosexual marriage to America, its white men like you that are, so your asshole comment should be directed to your self.

I am protected by my free speech rights. I made no threats of violence so you can do your

Not only are you a traitorist bastard, you're an ignorant fool too. There are limits to free speech, anyone who completed a HS class in civics understands this; and only a moron believes an Army takeoever of our civilain govenment would not be violent. Maybe you could pled insanity, the DC sniper did and look what it got him.

Not only are you a traitorist bastard, you're an ignorant fool too. There are limits to free speech, anyone who completed a HS class in civics understands this; and only a moron believes an Army takeoever of our civilain govenment would not be violent. Maybe you could pled insanity, the DC sniper did and look what it got him.

Its liberal whimps like you, that want to take us back to the pre 9/11 mindset that made
America vulnerable in the first place.

Amen to that.

A couple of points. The US military didn't take over this country or we wouldn't be in a mess in Afghanistan, nor would there be any buttwad Muslim terrorists make it to major in the Army.

Second, military takeovers never work. We need checks and balances. In the case of the current administration, that amounts to nothing but crippling indecision and retardation, but hey, they'll be out soon enough. And more than likely, a good number of them will end in jail.

With the recent decision of current attorney General ,Eric Holder to move the Sept 11 Terrorist to a New York City Federal civilian court, on U.S. soil, thus making New York City a Terrorists target again, I must suggest a U.S. Army temporary takeover of the United States government from the Obama administration. The U.S. Army could install a leadership tribunal of three Generals to run the country, and they could also appoint other

I feel the Obama Administration, and U.S. attorney Eric Holder, are jeopardizing
American safety and , and national security with their decision to bring Terrorists War combattants to American soil for prosecution, and their incorrect decision to close Guantanamo Bay Millitary dentention center in Cuba.

We need the U.S. Army to take over the America governement now. They must by means
of some emergency edict take control away from President Obama Now. The President
is endangering the lives of Americans, and people of the free world with his decisions, and the decisions of his Attorney general Eric Holder. They must both be removed from the America government, and detained by the U.S. Army.

bat!
I really do hope you are investigated by the FBI and or NSA. The mikitary is SWORN to uphold the Constitution you fucking ding

No such thing. So, either you are a liar as well as a traitor...or you are an incredibly stupid traitor....thems the best kind...easy to defeat, convict, and punish.

Are yu really so fucking delusional that you think it would be a "NON-SHOOTING" takeover. You are the most clueless asshole that has EVER posted here.

Oh and by the way you anti-gay sentiments show your TRUE self as NOT a patriot but as someone who wants to DICTATE his beleifs on all the REST of America.

Citizens like you are a bigger threat to this country than any foreigners will ever be.

Citizens like us have never ever heard an alleged gov call us thugs and gangs and nazi's. have you???? so we see them as a bigger threat than any terrorists. and they are.

I have no idea what you're talking about and I don't really care. I know what I need to know. You're a friggin' nut.

Citizens like you are a bigger threat to this country than any foreigners will ever be.

An unfounded statement Rinata. You have no proof. In reality, 52ndStreet will probably not kill anyone. The 9/11 terrorists are way ahead on that count. If you had said, this type of thinking is not constructive and hurts our nation, I could see your point. Once again your emotional response has gotten the best of you. As a side note, I like your new pic of the President. It is a tough job and I'm glad he had at least one good moment. That is a great smile.

Well, I don't agree. How could anybody say something like that and not be serious?? It's not the kind of thing that would be a joke. It doesn't make sense. I had a teacher once that always told us that if something doesn't make sense, it's probably not true.

I have faith in Obama and I think he's a good man and that his presidency will be successful. So all of the negativity gets on my nerves sometimes. And I can't help being emotional, I'm Italian!!!! :razz:

I'm glad you like the picture. And I do thank you for being civil in your response to me.

Calling for the overthrow of the country is not protected under free speech as far as I know (don't we have some attorneys on this board).

Although if Obama and Biden do not want to give up power how are you going to have a peaceful military takeover.

The party faithful will try to defend this decision by holder and Obama however deep down in their gut they know it is wrong.

This is a trial against Bush not terrorists.

The west was settled for the most part without a large military or police presence. Many people owned and carried guns. You tried to rob the local bank and there was quite the reception at the front door.

Rinata - points for being Italian. Unfortunately I read this just before dinner time. Now I'm hungry. Going out for some cheese and then back home to make a pizza.

Last edited:
The party faithful will try to defend this decision by holder and Obama however deep down in their gut they know it is wrong.

This is a trial against Bush not terrorists.

You want to pretend that as an excuse...fine. But as for me...it is a trial against individuals being accused of terrorism. If the evidence shows that to be true...fry 'em. And good riddance.

Don't you want to know that they are really truely guilty? Or don't you care about that?

Sorry. Too late.
The CIA/CFR/The Chosen already took over the govt.Years ago.
They tell the brainwashed idiots referred to as soldiers what to do.
They tell the visible govt what to do. Or get accident-ed" AKA JFK RFK Wellstone etc.

They do NOT give a damn about you....... well depends how much money ya got to keep them up and running ?
Cocaine and opium alone can't fuel their budget.It helps.
Wave flag.
Pay taxes.
They'll take care of everything.

geezus you must be a fucking dipshit .....stay in the jungle asshole.....cower in fear under a tree somewhere.....

Forum List

Back