U.S. Army should take control of American Govmnt, From President Obama.

52ndStreet

Gold Member
Jun 18, 2008
With the recent decision of current attorney General ,Eric Holder to move the Sept 11 Terrorist to a New York City Federal civilian court, on U.S. soil, thus making New York City a Terrorists target again, I must suggest a U.S. Army temporary takeover of the United States government from the Obama administration. The U.S. Army could install a leadership tribunal of three Generals to run the country, and they could also appoint other
U.S. Army personell to run the other areas of the American government.

I feel the Obama Administration, and U.S. attorney Eric Holder, are jeopardizing
American safety and , and national security with their decision to bring Terrorists War combattants to American soil for prosecution, and their incorrect decision to close Guantanamo Bay Millitary dentention center in Cuba.

We need the U.S. Army to take over the America governement now. They must by means
of some emergency edict take control away from President Obama Now. The President
is endangering the lives of Americans, and people of the free world with his decisions, and the decisions of his Attorney general Eric Holder. They must both be removed from the America government, and detained by the U.S. Army.

We need an American milltary take over now before it is to late.
The Terrorists will target America again.

With the recent decision of current attorney General ,Eric Holder to move the Sept 11 Terrorist to a New York City Federal civilian court, on U.S. soil, thus making New York City a Terrorists target again, I must suggest a U.S. Army temporary takeover of the United States government from the Obama administration. The U.S. Army could install a leadership tribunal of three Generals to run the country, and they could also appoint other

I feel the Obama Administration, and U.S. attorney Eric Holder, are jeopardizing
American safety and , and national security with their decision to bring Terrorists War combattants to American soil for prosecution, and their incorrect decision to close Guantanamo Bay Millitary dentention center in Cuba.

We need the U.S. Army to take over the America governement now. They must by means
of some emergency edict take control away from President Obama Now. The President
is endangering the lives of Americans, and people of the free world with his decisions, and the decisions of his Attorney general Eric Holder. They must both be removed from the America government, and detained by the U.S. Army.

Never thought I would hear you disrespect brothers like that! Although I think Eric Holder might be the worst AG the country has ever had and Obama's policies are hurting the country and making it safe calling for a coup is premature and illogical! Wait until 2012 and vote in Mitt Romney!

Never thought I would hear you disrespect brothers like that! Although I think Eric Holder might be the worst AG the country has ever had and Obama's policies are hurting the country and making it safe calling for a coup is premature and illogical! Wait until 2012 and vote in Mitt Romney!

You have seen the incompetent policies of the Obama Administration and agree with me that the President and the attorney general are being derilict in their administration of
of the government of the United States. And are in fact endangering the lives of Americans
with their decisions.

52nd Street,

I understand your total frustration and fear but to call for the Military to overthrow our Gov. is a dangerous thing to suggest. Perhaps you can channel your frustration a little better then this?

Really I do know how you feel fear for this country and it seems like we are running out of time. Rest on that fact that there are MILLIONS and MILLIONS feeling the same way and that number is growing each day.

Hahahhaaaa.....what the fuck are people smoking? Having a trial in NYC is concern to be attacked.....but invading and occupying two nations that never attacked us generates no threat? Fucking hillbillies and the internet are not a good combination.

yeah! that's right dipshit, we were never attacked, what the hell are you smoking? oh and that black dude did not hit the white woman either? :lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

Hahahhaaaa.....what the fuck are people smoking? Having a trial in NYC is concern to be attacked.....but invading and occupying two nations that never attacked us generates no threat? Fucking hillbillies and the internet are not a good combination.

yeah! that's right dipshit, we were never attacked, what the hell are you smoking? oh and that black dude did not hit the white woman either? :lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

Do you know how to read? I never said we were not attacked......read the post again and don't forget to somehow blame me for your inability to read. Should I have typed it slower?

And I never said mcintyre didn't hit her.....I said more information was needed before reaching a solid conclusion.

Last edited:
I want a "Temporary" U.S. Army takover of the American government. I feel the Obama administration
is setting the country up for another Terrorists attact.

I fear the 'terrorists' may strike again, this time carrying the American flag. Calling for the violent overthrow of our nation is nuts and likely illegal. There are limits to the first amendment and this thread violates both the spirit and the intent of our founding fathers. One member of the United States Army did pick up arms against his brothers, and 52nd St hopes more do?
Fuck him, the moderators of this message board have a duty to report this thread to Federal Authorities, as do all REAL Americans.

I want a "Temporary" U.S. Army takover of the American government. I feel the Obama administration

So you are so scared you advocate suspending our Constitution. Once that is gone what is the point of America?

I fear the 'terrorists' may strike again, this time carrying the American flag. Calling for the violent overthrow of our nation is nuts and likely illegal. There are limits to the first amendment and this thread violates both the spirit and the intent of our founding fathers. One member of the United States Army did pick up arms against his brothers, and 52nd St hopes more do?
Fuck him, the moderators of this message board have a duty to report this thread to Federal Authorities, as do all REAL Americans.

Its shortsighted whimps like you that fail to see the big picture. I am calling for a peachfull
millitary take over, no shoting should be involved.

This is way out of the scope of my thought process so good luck.

I hope your call for a military putsch has been reported to the FBI.

There is no such thing as a "temporary" military takeover. And I applaud the President's decision to try the terrorists. :clap2::clap2::clap2: No terrorist organization is going to keep us from honoring our Constitution and Bill of Rights.

Its shortsighted whimps like you that fail to see the big picture. I am calling for a peachfull
millitary take over, no shoting should be involved.

Wrong. Facists like you would have to shoot me and others like me defending our Constitution.

Forum List

Back