U.S. Army Retired Invites You To See S. Palin And Meet The Next First Family Nov 14

On Sunday the 14th you will get a glimpse into the real life of a powerful woman and her family that everyone should get to know. This insight into her and her family will make Americans want to have them as our first family to represent the mighty United States. I think this is all to the good. You see, on one hand you have Barack Obama -- no one knows him, no one remembers him, we have no record of his parents marriage, his birth, or his school achievements. He is a complete mystery. On the other hand, we have a chance to spend time with Sarah Palin and her family. They will be real people. approachable people. And, with all that, we will see that she has real executive experience, real speaking ability, she really understands American values, and she has excellent political principles and is a patriot that loves American exceptional ism. That is something that lacks with our current first family called the Obama's.

I thought Spam was frowned on at this joint?

If you think it's Spam report it. I personally don't, nor do I see the nature of thread any different than the rest. Unless you are referring to the responses, though personally I don't see anything out of the ordinary there either. Voice is voice, sometimes it hurts. You want to continue to have one of your own, sometimes you have to respect and protect the rights of other's, especially when they disagree. It is true "I have Emperor's New Clothes Syndrome", don't get too close, it's contagious. ;)

Go on E-bay and see if anyone is selling a "sense of humor" at a reasonable price.

On Sunday the 14th you will get a glimpse into the real life of a powerful woman and her family that everyone should get to know. This insight into her and her family will make Americans want to have them as our first family to represent the mighty United States. I think this is all to the good. You see, on one hand you have Barack Obama -- no one knows him, no one remembers him, we have no record of his parents marriage, his birth, or his school achievements. He is a complete mystery. On the other hand, we have a chance to spend time with Sarah Palin and her family. They will be real people. approachable people. And, with all that, we will see that she has real executive experience, real speaking ability, she really understands American values, and she has excellent political principles and is a patriot that loves American exceptional ism. That is something that lacks with our current first family called the Obama's.

Why would you want someone this dumb running our country? Wasn't George Bush enough? You can't see that she would be just as much of a disaster?
Again, how is Palin dumb? Explain how a woman who debated 2 seasoned governors won their seat. Explain why she was chosen to be VP? Her record proved she was not dumb and she qualified through her years of executive experience. and down home conservative family values.

You must watch her on TV with the sound turned off.

I thought Spam was frowned on at this joint?

If you think it's Spam report it. I personally don't, nor do I see the nature of thread any different than the rest. Unless you are referring to the responses, though personally I don't see anything out of the ordinary there either. Voice is voice, sometimes it hurts. You want to continue to have one of your own, sometimes you have to respect and protect the rights of other's, especially when they disagree. It is true "I have Emperor's New Clothes Syndrome", don't get too close, it's contagious. ;)

Go on E-bay and see if anyone is selling a "sense of humor" at a reasonable price.

I hear the prices on that have gone sky high since the tea party arrived.

Well she does not look bad for a middle aged woman. That voice however is like chalk screeching on a blackboard.
And if you actually listen to what her voice says the nausea becomes unbearable.

reading her in print though is funny as hell.

I hear the prices on that have gone sky high since the tea party arrived.

Supply and demand.

You think if he hadn't been elected he would have walked out of the Senate and gone on reality TV? I hardly think so. You see he invested too much time into getting the needed education and getting involved in city politics and had a plan for his life. Palin flip flopped around various colleges and finally got enough credit hours to eke out a degree. Hardly a real effort there. Even Tina Fey was more focused in her educational pursuits!

Education for Obama? How and who paid for it. If he has this stellar education then why has he not released any transcripts like Bush, Gore and Kerry did?

You didn't know he graduated from Columbia University and Harvard Law School? And I have no idea how he paid for it. What possible difference would it make? I would assume that he probably earned scholarships. He was also the head of the Harvard Law Review. So he was far ahead of palin in brains and education.

The difference is that they are trying to find something, ANYTHING to criticize about this president because they hate him.

Sarah Palin is a patriotic and loyal American.

She sacrificed her position as Governor.

In order to help our nation in it's time of need.

We could use more people like her in public office. :cool:

Oh, brother!!!! Get out your boots. :rolleyes:

Education for Obama? How and who paid for it. If he has this stellar education then why has he not released any transcripts like Bush, Gore and Kerry did?

You didn't know he graduated from Columbia University and Harvard Law School? And I have no idea how he paid for it. What possible difference would it make? I would assume that he probably earned scholarships. He was also the head of the Harvard Law Review. So he was far ahead of palin in brains and education.

The difference is that they are trying to find something, ANYTHING to criticize about this president because they hate him.

Paybacks a bitch ain't it bitch?

It's not hard to find "something, ANYTHING" to criticize the man about. He's inept. Completely incompetent. He's not a leader in any way, as he's fully proven. It's not about hating the man. It's about him thinking that he could actually lead this great country. It's about him trying to shove bullshit down our throats that is not wanted. It's about him focusing on the wrong things while the country is going down the tubes.

Last edited:

Actually I try to ignore him and who he bows down to. ;) It works only so far.

Paybacks a bitch ain't it bitch?

I wouldn't know. Maybe you like playing games, but I don't.

It's not hard to find "something, ANYTHING" to criticize the man about. He's inept. Completely incompetent. He's not a leader in any way, as he's fully proven. It's not about hating the man. It's about him thinking that he could actually lead this great country. It's about him trying to shove bullshit down our throats that is not wanted. It's about him focusing on the wrong things while the country is going down the tubes.

Don't you ever get tired of repeating these same lies all the time???

Don't you ever get tired of repeating these same lies all the time???
Do YOU ever get tired of shilling for the man, in nothing more than a failed attempt to cover the grave mistake you obvioulsy made when you laid down your vote for the completely inept fool?

Excellent principles? Last time I checked Obama's daughters haven't been knocked up out of wedlock and before they finished school. I also didn't know Dancing with the Stars made someone have more principles than a 12 year old girl???

Excellent principles? Last time I checked Obama's daughters haven't been knocked up out of wedlock and before they finished school. I also didn't know Dancing with the Stars made someone have more principles than a 12 year old girl???

You obviously do not live in USArmyRetarded's world of made up crap and imaginary friends. Consider yourself lucky!

You obviously do not live in USArmyRetarded's world of made up crap and imaginary friends. Consider yourself lucky!

I have imaginary friends, but they don't like Palin either. :razz:

Forum List

Back