U.S. Army battling racists within its own ranks

Nope. In fact, we courtmartials a few black sailors in my command for going thru the barracks and beating up white guys....this back in 1980.

Yeah - those were tough times.

I remember gays used to be blanket partied and thrown over the side on a regular basis. Others were Court Martialed or NJP'd for being caught in the gay act and for lying under oath to get in (fraudulant enlistment) - you know, like you did.

Nope. In fact, we courtmartials a few black sailors in my command for going thru the barracks and beating up white guys....this back in 1980.

Yeah - those were tough times.

I remember gays used to be blanket partied and thrown over the side on a regular basis. Others were Court Martialed or NJP'd for being caught in the gay act and for lying under oath to get in (fraudulant enlistment) - you know, like you did.

Yeah...assaults and murders. Did you participate?

Nah - I was a good Sailor. Didn't lie on my entrance papers/interviews either. That's all on you, assbreath. Tells alot about your lack of character. Lying POS.

Nah - I was a good Sailor. Didn't lie on my entrance papers/interviews either. That's all on you, assbreath. Tells alot about your lack of character. Lying POS.

So...what you were just bragging on....bragging on....you admit you never did because you were a "good sailor".

Ooooooookaaaaaay......:eusa_whistle:

You've just-recently.....

....HEARD about this....

....huh??

handjob.gif

U.S. Army battling racists within its own ranks - Yahoo! News

The Army showed Reuters a one-hour presentation it says was designed to educate soldiers and Army leaders about its extremism policy and how to respond, including to white supremacy groups. Penalties for extremist ideology may include being removed from the military, having security clearances yanked or being demoted.

"The standard hateful message has not been replaced, just packaged differently with issues like freedom of speech, anti-gun control themes, tax reform and oppression," the presentation says, noting that recruitment may be difficult to detect, occurring quietly "in bars and break areas" on bases.

The presentation instructs Army leaders to look out for tattooed symbols of lightning bolts, skulls, swastikas, eagles and Nordic warriors. Skinheads may have tattoos showing barbed wire, hobnailed boots and hammers.

In a detailed flowchart called a "Tattoo Decision Support Matrix," Army leaders are shown how to respond to various tattoos. At the time of publication, the Army was unable to identify the locations where this course was being taught.

That bold part sounds just like the shit we hear from the Tea Party and far right Republicans, hding their racism by pretending to talk about real issues. If I ever catch one working for me or if I'm their First Sergeant they're toast, they wn't have a career.

How the hell did you get promoted from PLO to 1st Sergeant so quickly?..... :eusa_whistle:

Forum List

Back