U.S. Army battling racists within its own ranks

Flaylo

Handsome Devil
Feb 10, 2010
In some grass near you
U.S. Army battling racists within its own ranks - Yahoo! News

The Army showed Reuters a one-hour presentation it says was designed to educate soldiers and Army leaders about its extremism policy and how to respond, including to white supremacy groups. Penalties for extremist ideology may include being removed from the military, having security clearances yanked or being demoted.

"The standard hateful message has not been replaced, just packaged differently with issues like freedom of speech, anti-gun control themes, tax reform and oppression," the presentation says, noting that recruitment may be difficult to detect, occurring quietly "in bars and break areas" on bases.

The presentation instructs Army leaders to look out for tattooed symbols of lightning bolts, skulls, swastikas, eagles and Nordic warriors. Skinheads may have tattoos showing barbed wire, hobnailed boots and hammers.

In a detailed flowchart called a "Tattoo Decision Support Matrix," Army leaders are shown how to respond to various tattoos. At the time of publication, the Army was unable to identify the locations where this course was being taught.

That bold part sounds just like the shit we hear from the Tea Party and far right Republicans, hding their racism by pretending to talk about real issues. If I ever catch one working for me or if I'm their First Sergeant they're toast, they wn't have a career.

can't help but notice that, once again, only white people can be racists.

Must be something from SPLC

As if the SPLC talks about only white people being racist.

You should be looking out for the MS-13 gangbangers, there are a LOT of them running around these days...

If I find gangbangers, or racists in my unit they will be dealt with and usually anything I recommend to the commander is normally what that soldier will get as far as punishment.

You're a First Sergeant? If that's the case, there's truth to the old addage, "The Army is for dummies."

First off, I though that asshole was leaving, second... he's a First Sergeant in the U.S. Army? I seriously doubt that.

You're a First Sergeant? If that's the case, there's truth to the old addage, "The Army is for dummies."

First off, I though that asshole was leaving, second... he's a First Sergeant in the U.S. Army? I seriously doubt that.

Because I'm not a rightwinger like your dumbass? I'm professional at all times except with dealing with turds like you.

U.S. Army battling racists within its own ranks - Yahoo! News

The Army showed Reuters a one-hour presentation it says was designed to educate soldiers and Army leaders about its extremism policy and how to respond, including to white supremacy groups. Penalties for extremist ideology may include being removed from the military, having security clearances yanked or being demoted.

"The standard hateful message has not been replaced, just packaged differently with issues like freedom of speech, anti-gun control themes, tax reform and oppression," the presentation says, noting that recruitment may be difficult to detect, occurring quietly "in bars and break areas" on bases.

The presentation instructs Army leaders to look out for tattooed symbols of lightning bolts, skulls, swastikas, eagles and Nordic warriors. Skinheads may have tattoos showing barbed wire, hobnailed boots and hammers.

In a detailed flowchart called a "Tattoo Decision Support Matrix," Army leaders are shown how to respond to various tattoos. At the time of publication, the Army was unable to identify the locations where this course was being taught.

That bold part sounds just like the shit we hear from the Tea Party and far right Republicans, hding their racism by pretending to talk about real issues. If I ever catch one working for me or if I'm their First Sergeant they're toast, they wn't have a career.

I would suggest that white people avoid military services at all costs because of monsters like you.

Because I'm not a rightwinger like your dumbass? I'm professional at all times except with dealing with turds like you.

professional while being a classless person? no i dont think so.

Conservatives support the troops....as long as they think and speak like Conservatives.

bodecea supports racism as long as it's racism against white conservatives.

Nope. In fact, we courtmartials a few black sailors in my command for going thru the barracks and beating up white guys....this back in 1980.

What have YOU done?

Forum List

Back