U.S. Abandoning Nuclear Arms Treaty with Russia: WWIII Coming Soon

U.S. poised to pull out of nuclear arms treaty with Moscow: source

An administration official confirmed on Friday that during his meetings next week with Russian officials, National Security Adviser John Bolton will inform Russia that the U.S. intends to pull out of the Intermediate-Range Nuclear Treaty, also known as the INF.

“Across two administrations, the United States and our allies have attempted to bring Russia back into full and verifiable compliance with INF," said the source, who spoke on the condition of anonymity. "Despite our objections, Russia continues to produce and field prohibited cruise missiles and has ignored calls for transparency.”

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I guess the Trump presidency will have the RECORD for abandoning treaties :206:

Looks like WWIII is getting closer; yippy!!

Do you have a safe place to hide with your husband and cry until it starts?

An administration official confirmed on Friday that during his meetings next week with Russian officials, National Security Adviser John Bolton will inform Russia that the U.S. intends to pull out of the Intermediate-Range Nuclear Treaty, also known as the INF.

“Across two administrations, the United States and our allies have attempted to bring Russia back into full and verifiable compliance with INF," said the source, who spoke on the condition of anonymity. "Despite our objections, Russia continues to produce and field prohibited cruise missiles and has ignored calls for transparency.”

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

When has a piece of paper ever stopped a war?

Would it get rid of Democrats?

Actually, it will be redone. There were provisions that limit our ability to deal with China. Russia understands.

What happened to Russia Russia? I thought you all wanted this

Another THE SKY IS FALLING thread. MAD is still in effect and the Russians don't seem at all suicidal.

Good move by Trump administration.

Leftist can now sit around, do bong hits, and cry about Trump being a “madman.”:auiqs.jpg:

That sick skank Hillary was trying get us into a war with Russia. This is just a clever way of letting both USA and Russia produce sweet midrange nukes to take out the globalists no matter where they try to hide

Last edited:

A treaty can only be abandoned when it's being observed by all parties. Once it becomes a joke there's nothing left to abandon except the common sense of keeping up your guard in the event that your enemy becomes confident that you are so weak that he can easily take you out.

That could bring World War 3 more quickly then the alernate scenario!

Wow I guess if anything that dispels idea that Trump is Putin's puppet this is got to be that thing. Really you guys should make up your mind you know... First Trump is Putin's puppet doing his every bidding....But now Trump is carelessly irritating Putin by pulling out of the missle treaty.... I mean do you ever listen to yourself?

Peace in our time!

Jo

That sick skank Hillary was trying get us into a war with Russia. This is just a clever way of letting both USA and Russia produce sweet midrange nukes to take out the globalists no matter where they try to hide

They can start with Soros.

Jo

Honestly, I'm surprised that anybody would object to this.

The Soviet Union collapsed because Reagan got us into an
arms race with them. Russia doesn't have much of an economy.
They can't go eye-to-eye with us developing weapons on an equal
basis. Their economy would collapse again.

That's what pisses me off with the Western European Countries
that buy their natural gas from Russia, but want us their to defend
them. Don't invest in Russia. Why finance your enemy?

New Topics

Forum List

Back