VIP Member
Apr 26, 2006
Stockholm - Sweden
I realized something today.

You are amazing.

Americans.

In a good way.

:clap2:

Purely objective external observation - never mind your arguing here - give your self a pat on the back - you f*cking deserve it.

No landmines.

Your painfully young nation has endured a civil war, two world wars, economical depression and what not. A totally mixed sort of huge population.

Still you lead the world in so many respects.

No landmines.

Your painfully young nation has endured a civil war,

No, we haven't :eusa_eh:

Still you lead the world in so many respects.

Which is why we're deep in the red in debt to CHINA, we're perhaps the most hated nation on Earth par Israel, our 'leaders' in DC refuse to enforce our borders, and our national mathematics and science scores in campuses nationwide continue to fall when measured against Japan, Germany, and other nations we once totally destroyed?

Dude, we're fuckin' up hardcore, and if we keep it up, there might not be much left before long. America is a hollow giant with too many domestic problems and her military scattered about the Earth in a war that is impossible to win by definition. Our last presiden sent us into military excersions from whichwe might never be able to succsssfully withdrawal without setting ther stage for the next tyrant and our latest preesident seem intent on driving this nation towards economic suicide.

Thingsa are not looking good....

No, the world is fucking awesome ... not just us. ;)
Everyone has come a long way from fire and stones.
We have more effective means of killing eachother, that's for sure.

I doubt the human condition will ever get too much better that it is now unless the human heart can be transfigured

Wow ... I'm a dark heart and I can still see that this is the best age to live in ... you ... you are just something even worse than a pessimist.

Yeah, it's quite a country, alright.

I bitch about how it's being run, of course, because that's really my job as an informed citizen.

I think it's being bankrupted by the puppet masters who dominate the political process, but this nation is still one hell of a place.

Mankind is gonna miss this nation when it falls apart thanks to partisanship, regionalism, and the philosophy of selfish materialism which has infected most of us.

Thingsa are not looking good....

That is when I think You are as strongest. This place needs some positive energy - post something positive!
How 'bout Yukon's latest tattoo?

101_0226.jpg

No , America was good, now its going down the pan and the people with it. The tragedy is that no matter how hard the litle people try there are the perps at work dragging them and the country down. Its been going on for a while and its not over yet but when it is America's greatness will be on the scrapheap of history.

Forum List

Back