U of Virginia New Multi-cultural Center - Not very inclusive

That's because "diversity" just means LESS white people. Always has,always will.

No. It does not mean that. Never has, never will

diversity
[ dih-vur-si-tee, dahy- ]
SEE SYNONYMS FOR diversity ON THESAURUS.COM
noun, plural di·ver·si·ties.
the state or fact of being diverse; difference; unlikeness: diversity of opinion.
variety; multiformity.
the inclusion of individuals representing more than one national origin, color, religion, socioeconomic stratum, sexual orientation, etc.: diversity in the workplace.
a point of difference.
OK cuck.

Sorry, but I understand that a "cuck" is an insulting racist and sexist term for a white man. I don't think that someone should be derided for being white or being male, which some people are by birth.
He wants to act like a cuck he's gonna get called one.

So you are saying that white males should not be counted with the rest of the people of the United States, are not in our circle, and should be rejected because of their race and gender. Are we supposed to ship them off to somewhere else? White men are Americans just like the rest of us, regardless of your insults to them.
White beta male cucks are not welcome until they grow a pair and man up and stop acting like little bitches. They are useless.
Not one liberal to defend this? No one? Crickets.....
One knucklehead, Preacher, TRIED to defend it. But NOT in a convincing fashion. He IS a bit dim.
Defend it? LMAO...I pointed out what DIEversity really is dummy...I couldn't care less about some multicult center etc. The more nonwhites alienate whites the better because it pushes whites towards my view.

So this person is a young student saying something stupid... Happens all the time...

While over at the most conservative university in USA (yes I googled it):
Franciscan University president resigns after Church Militant pressure

A Legacy of Scandal: Sheltering Abuse at Franciscan University

So that's all you could come up with? A whataboutism? Why don't you address the topic of the post and let us know your view about what went on at U of V. Otherwise it will point to you having nothing to say because you know it's wrong.

Nice deflection but it's not going to work.

So this person is a young student saying something stupid... Happens all the time...

So that's all you could come up with? A whataboutism? Why don't you address the topic of the post and let us know your view about what went on at U of V. Otherwise it will point to you having nothing to say because you know it's wrong.

I have admitted she said was wrong... No Problem saying that.

I am also pointing out that there is faults on all sides especially in Colleges and Schools. They haven't fully understood the positions the support...

That is why we say Trump's words are worse:
https://www.independent.co.uk/news/world/americas/us politics/trump-insults-children-bully-us-school-racist-xenophobic-a9334911.html

Funny enough you say people should be offended when asked to leave a room but have you the same position when people are asked to leave the country

I have admitted she said was wrong... No Problem saying that.

I am also pointing out that there is faults on all sides especially in Colleges and Schools. They haven't fully understood the positions the support...

That is why we say Trump's words are worse:
https://www.independent.co.uk/news/world/americas/us politics/trump-insults-children-bully-us-school-racist-xenophobic-a9334911.html

Funny enough you say people should be offended when asked to leave a room but have you the same position when people are asked to leave the country

When did I espouse my opinion about asking people to leave the country?

This is a common mistake. People assume other peoples position. That shit needs to stop too.

Forum List

Back