U.N. urged to freeze climate geo-engineering projects

The risks were too great because the impacts of manipulating nature on a vast scale were not fully known, the groups said at a major U.N. meeting in Japan aimed at combating increasing losses of plant and animal species.

Is complete destruction of thousands of square miles of earth to build the worlds largest solar farms qualify. what is the effect of the largest heat concentrators on the atmosphere, we all know the earth absorbs heat now we cover major areas with mirrors that reflect the heat away from earth, the earth was absorbing heat, radiation, now we bounce it back into the atmosphere using the worlds largest man-made mirror, you will see these giant mirror not only from space but from Mars.

"You can see it from Mars" ??

The biggest Solar farm currently proposed is three square miles, to create the quantity of energy we require, and if we build the quantity California has mandated by law we will have over a hundred square miles of light reflecting, heat generating solar panels, from mars you will see the bright reflective surface of a mirror, at least that is the story I am sticking with until someone posts a link that proves me wrong.

Solar farms for hundreds of square miles, that is not an exaggeration.

I see. So why is Mars a focal point for the aiming of those mirrors?

earth spins, mars spins, think of the disco ball above your bed old crock, as the mirrors spin by you get a bit of a flash of light.

Is was a simple statement meant to test how people reason, can thousands of square mile of mirror be seen in space, if you can see the mirror that means the mirrors reflect infrared radiation.

Forum List

Back