U.N Security Council calls for cease-fire in Gaza

Where did I say support the murder of 6 million jews?

Stop trying to invoke Godwin's Law you fucking nut.

How exactly do I say I support the murder of 6 million Jews? Mind pointing me to that?

You NEVER want to debate the fuckin issue at hand, all it is attacking other's characters badly because that's all you know how to do.

Robert, this is a very easy question:

Do you or do you not support the murder of 6 million Jews and the millions of other innocent civilians during the holocaust of World War 2? Yes you support it or no you do not support it.

Where did I say support the murder of 6 million jews?

Stop trying to invoke Godwin's Law you fucking nut.

How exactly do I say I support the murder of 6 million Jews? Mind pointing me to that?

You NEVER want to debate the fuckin issue at hand, all it is attacking other's characters badly because that's all you know how to do.

You stated that with out US support Israel would be cooked, meaning undone, meaning defeated. Are you just to fucking stupid to know what defeat means for the Jews in Israel?

You stated that with out US support Israel would be cooked, meaning undone, meaning defeated. Are you just to fucking stupid to know what defeat means for the Jews in Israel?

I stated without US support, Israel would be cooked because it would be.

They would lose it's biggest supporter and ally. Plus, Israel would lose it's biggest supporter in the UN.

That does not fucking mean I want it to happen you dumb illiterate motherfucker. How many times were you dropped on your fucking head?

Robert, this is a very easy question:

Do you or do you not support the murder of 6 million Jews and the millions of other innocent civilians during the holocaust of World War 2? Yes you support it or no you do not support it.

No I do not support the murder of 6 million Jews and the millions of other civilians during the holocaust of WWII you racist illiterate motherfucker.

Read my post above.

Yall are just simply making shit up now, really.

I have ALREADY SAID ISRAEL SHOULD FUCKING INVADE GAZA INSTEAD OF SHOOTING ARTILLERY. SO THEREFORE, I SUPPORT ISRAEL IN DEFENDING ITSELF.

What in the hell do you not understand about that fucking sentence? If you need to, sit there and sound it out slowly.

Anyone who questions Israels policies gets compared to Adolf Hitler.

That's all that has been done by folks like Sarge since this conflict started.

Watch out, you're next Elvis. So is Dillo.

Last edited:
So you support the murder of 6 million Jews? Figures, I know someone else that actually accomplished that feat. How do you feel being in HIS company?

Someone disagrees with Israel's policies and they get compared to Adolf Hitler.

Last edited:
I personally love how Sarge tries to compare me to Adolf Hitler but probably agrees with what David says in my signature.

Sarge, wasn't it you who also called me a agent of satan a couple weeks ago?

Robert you are BEYOND idiotic. YOU openly call for the cutting off of Israel in the hopes it will lead to their defeat. And then pretend that such a defeat would not be genocide in action. You are 17, grow the hell up, you have no idea what it is you call for, why? Cause your to ignorant to know the consequences of your dumb shit claims.

You can pretend all you want, but calling for the Israelis to be defeated is Genocide. You support the murder of 6 million Jews. It really is quite simple. What you advocate has CONSEQUENCES. The DEATH of 6 million Jews.

The Israelis have put up with murderous thugs and terrorists on their borders since the Country was formed and have never attempted to kill them all or drive them out. However if the Arabs were in that position they have already proven they would slaughter everyone that did not get out when ordered to. And you SUPPORT that.

Yeah, if you don't bow down to the star of David, it must be true that you bow down to the Swastika.

CNN — LOU DOBBS TONIGHT — Aired January 9, 2009 - 19:00 ET

LOU DOBBS, CNN ANCHOR: Israel tonight says incessant rocket attacks by Hamas led to its invasion of Gaza, but who is supplying those rockets to Hamas? We're joined now by Gordon Chang, he's the author of "The Coming Collapse of China," along with CNN military analyst, General David Grange.

Thank you both for being here. Gordon, you say straight forwardly that China is providing those rockets, both directly and indirectly to Hamas.

GORDON CHANG, AUTHOR: Yeah, those rockets were manufactured by Szechuan Aerospace Industry Cooperation, they were purchased by Iran, they went by a round-about route, including Yemen and some other places and they ended up in Hamas's hands.

Now, Iran makes the same type of weapon, 122 mm rocket, but Hamas uses the Chinese version because it's better and I suspect that the Iranians want some measure of deniability so they don't use Iranian rockets, they use the Chinese ones.

DOBBS: When you say better, you're talking about they have a longer range?

CHANG: They have a longer range. They can go 40 miles and they can hit targets far deeper into southern Israel, like the school in Beersheba that was attacked on December 31.

DOBBS: Why is it that the national news media, that the Bush administration, for that matter the transition team of the, to-be Obama administration, and the Israelis themselves are not focusing on these facts?

CHANG: Well, Israel has talked to China privately about China's relationship with Hamas and has gotten nowhere. So, I suspect that Israel is looking towards Washington. But Washington, for some reason, and I think it's because you know, we have this very indulgent attitude towards the Chinese, really isn't doing anything.

DOBBS: How extensive, General Grange, is China's involvement in the Midwestern — the conflict between the Palestinians and the Israelis?

BRIG GEN DAVID GRANGE, CNN MILITARY ANALYST: I think there's a lot of influence, there's a lot of influence not only by China, but by Russia providing weaponry, I mean, a lot of the Israeli mission was to interdict that rocket infiltration, the cache sites, the supply dumps of those rockets set for continuous barrage into Israel. And it's a destabilizing effect using surrogates. And here, you are using surrogates. It's not nation to nation, you're doing a cutout through Iran to supply the surrogates and you disrupt it...

(CROSSTALK)

DOBBS: Instead, as have been, custom through the Cold War, instead of — well, they are rogue states, but also terrorist organizations now rather than nation states?

GRANGE: Yeah, it's a (INAUDIBLE) state. It's a terrorist organization, it's also a political party and has an army supplied by people we deal with, other nations.

DOBBS: And why, Gordon, is the United States government not responding, here? You talked about an indulgent attitude. It looks more like a cowering on the part of this administration. Could that have some — could the fact that we are dealing, trading with a country in the case of communist China, that holds a trillion dollars in hard reserves of our currency?

CHANG: Well, I'm sure that has something to do with it because people in Washington correctly feel that China has a lot of leverage over the U.S. because of this. But, you know, we also have this view that if we're just nice to the Chinese, they're going to reciprocate and sort of be responsible citizens of the international community.

But the Chinese sort of look at our friendliness as a sign of weakness, so they continue bad conduct and they see that we reward them for it, so they continue to destabilize the international system. And there are many officials in Beijing who say if they continue to destabilize the world, that they will be the last men standing.

DOBBS: That has to be part of the strategic understanding on the part of the U.S. military, yet there has been to, at least to my knowledge, no strategic response on the part of the United States extraordinary activity on the part of the Chinese in this hemisphere. Their investments in this hemisphere, their cooperation with Venezuela, with other nation states, they have taken control of the canal that the United States abandoned, the Panama Canal, if this is a strategic piece of infrastructure in the hemisphere, that is certainly it.

GRANGE: Both ends. Both ends are controlled.

DOBBS: But why in the world...

GRANGE: This is a regular warfare and this is like potro-politics, Sharia finance, using information to indirectly attack you during peacetime to set conditions for future conflict if it comes about.

DOBBS: Well, let's talk about the conditions for any kind of resolution because there are those suggesting that the United Nations, for some reason, have gained some standing in the public, at least in the national news media, because they're calling for a cease-fire. This is the same organization that's been discredited by most rational observers, but now it's in fashion again, apparently.

What should be the template for some cease-fire and a stabilization between Hamas and the United States - General.

GRANGE: Well, having done several peacekeeping and peace enforcement operations, Chapter 6s and Chapter 7s, most of them do not have teeth. And the thing is, you have, who's on the Security Council? Russia and China. And, so you, one, have to put peace officers, keepers, that are not influenced by a particular party or country. The other thing is, actually I would put Chinese peacekeepers in there and hold them responsible.

DOBBS: What do you think of that idea, Gordon?

(LAUGHING)

CHANG: I think they might stop selling rockets to Hamas.

DOBBS: Well, and it would be nice too if the national news media in its reporting on a United Nations direction for a cease-fire, would report on who is on that Security Council and explain the competing interest.

Thank you very much. Gordon Chang, we appreciate it. General David Grange, thank you, sir.

Robert you are BEYOND idiotic. YOU openly call for the cutting off of Israel in the hopes it will lead to their defeat. And then pretend that such a defeat would not be genocide in action. You are 17, grow the hell up, you have no idea what it is you call for, why? Cause your to ignorant to know the consequences of your dumb shit claims.

You can pretend all you want, but calling for the Israelis to be defeated is Genocide. You support the murder of 6 million Jews. It really is quite simple. What you advocate has CONSEQUENCES. The DEATH of 6 million Jews.

The Israelis have put up with murderous thugs and terrorists on their borders since the Country was formed and have never attempted to kill them all or drive them out. However if the Arabs were in that position they have already proven they would slaughter everyone that did not get out when ordered to. And you SUPPORT that.

Folks, Sarge is going senile.

Really, I already said I support Israel in defending itself on this board a hundred or so times.

I never said I wanted to see them defeated, I said if the U.S pulled back all support then they would be defeated.

Again, you try to compare me to Hitler you sick fuck but you fail. Do not tell me what I support and do not support since it's quite obvious you cannot read or take the time to do so.

Now either show me proof that I wanted Israel to be defeated and destroyed or shut the fuck up.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back