U.N. Probe: Israelis, Palestinians Both Guilty of 'War Crimes'

Modbert

Daydream Believer
Sep 2, 2008
U.N. Probe: Israelis, Palestinians Both Guilty of 'War Crimes' - International News | News of the World | Middle East News | Europe News - FOXNews.com

GENEVA — A U.N. investigation into the Israeli-Palestinian conflict in Gaza has found evidence that both sides committed "war crimes."

The United Nations says the investigation led by former South African judge Richard Goldstone concluded that "Israel committed actions amounting to war crimes, possibly crimes against humanity," during its Dec. 27-Jan. 18 military operations in the Palestinian territories.

Israel refused to cooperate with the investigation, saying the U.N. Human Rights Council that ordered it was biased against the Jewish state.

Remember all, if you dare disagree with the Jews, you are obviously wanting to see them all pushed into the sea. :eusa_eh:

Remember, using cluster munitions on UN installations and crowds of children is perfectly acceptable if you think a "terrorist" may be in that general area.

:lol: I had forgotten I even made this thread. I'm not really surprised it has only gotten one response in almost twenty four hours.

Don't be surprised if that's all it gets. The pro-Israel cabal is probably having a tough time coming up with excuses. :lol:

Don't be surprised if that's all it gets. The pro-Israel cabal is probably having a tough time coming up with excuses. :lol:

Both sides during that war were wrong. However, as you said, some of the more Pro-Israel crowd on here would not want to admit the various war crimes that Israel participated in.

Both sides during that war were wrong. However, as you said, some of the more Pro-Israel crowd on here would not want to admit the various war crimes that Israel participated in.

Oh, I agree. Hamas is crap. Unlike Israel, however, they don't kill children by the hundreds or have the support of the world's most powerful nations. When Hamas becomes worse than Israel, I'll focus on them.

Hamas has become worst then Israel, as is all the leaders of the Moslem coutries. Imagine firing thousands of rockets at children than "crocodile tears" when Israel retaliates.

Problem is we appease Saudi Arabia.

Politicians, Hamas wants power and does not care if they kill their own children to get it.

Time to kick those Arabs out of Israel who have no desire to live with the Jews, after all there are many Arabs that love the Jews and all the good they have done.

No such thing as a Palestinian they are Arabs, hell, most of the Arabs had to flee the Arab tyrants in the rest of the Middle East, next thing I know you will come up with the debate starts in 1947.

Anyhow, its the Christians that built Palestine from the garbage heap that Moslems turned the entire Middle east into.

Imagine fighting over that pile of rocks!

I think it is proof that the Israelis and Palestinians are genetically related. Decended from the the tribe of Retardheziah.

I think it is proof that the Israelis and Palestinians are genetically related. Decended from the the tribe of Retardheziah.

They are genetically related, the Arabs and Israelis both admit this and state this in their respective "bibles". Arabs and Israelis both claim lineage from from Abraham, both worship at his grave, the grave of Abraham is sacred to Arabs and Israelis.

Palestinians are not a people, palestine is a region in the old empire of Syria, as derived from the name of the Philistines who arrived in Syria by boat from the Medeteranian.

They are genetically related, the Arabs and Israelis both admit this and state this in their respective "bibles". Arabs and Israelis both claim lineage from from Abraham, both worship at his grave, the grave of Abraham is sacred to Arabs and Israelis.

Palestinians are not a people, palestine is a region in the old empire of Syria, as derived from the name of the Philistines who arrived in Syria by boat from the Medeteranian.

youre close, but no cigar!

U.N. Probe: Israelis, Palestinians Both Guilty of 'War Crimes' - International News | News of the World | Middle East News | Europe News - FOXNews.com

GENEVA — A U.N. investigation into the Israeli-Palestinian conflict in Gaza has found evidence that both sides committed "war crimes."

The United Nations says the investigation led by former South African judge Richard Goldstone concluded that "Israel committed actions amounting to war crimes, possibly crimes against humanity," during its Dec. 27-Jan. 18 military operations in the Palestinian territories.

Israel refused to cooperate with the investigation, saying the U.N. Human Rights Council that ordered it was biased against the Jewish state.

Remember all, if you dare disagree with the Jews, you are obviously wanting to see them all pushed into the sea. :eusa_eh:
Remember all, the UNHRC is anti-semitic and anti-Israel. The UNHRC ignores real human rights violations costing millions of lives - Rwanda, Sri Lanka, Darfur, for starters.
"Special Report: The U.N. Human Rights Council
The new U.N. organization charged with protecting human rights spends all its time attacking Israel."

....​

Fourteen of the 47 member states of the UNCHR are also members of the Organization of Islamic Conference (mostly theocracies). Of those fourteen, only one is classified as actually free, based on political rights and civil liberties, by Freedom House.

Africa is apportioned 13 seats, 13 to Asia, 6 to Eastern Europe, 8 to Latin America, and 7 for Western Europe and the 'other' category. That seems reasonable until one looks at the nations from each group who have served on the UNHRC. Almost half of those member states are not free according to Freedom House (Worst of the Worst 2009 Report Release in Geneva). Foxes guarding the hen house, and many foxes with visceral anti-Israel sentiments.

Earlier this year, the UNHRC voted to curb free speech - a fundamental human right, according to the UN itself.
"UN body OKs call to curb religious criticism
By FRANK JORDANS – 2 days ago

GENEVA (AP) — The U.N.'s top human-rights body approved a proposal by Muslims nations Thursday urging passage of laws around the world to protect religion from criticism.

The proposal put forward by Pakistan on behalf of Islamic countries — with the backing of Belarus and Venezuela — had drawn strong criticism from free-speech campaigners and liberal democracies.

A simple majority of 23 members of the 47-nation Human Rights Council voted in favor of the resolution. Eleven nations, mostly Western, opposed the resolution, and 13 countries abstained.

. . .

Opponents of the resolution included Canada, all European Union countries, Switzerland, Ukraine and Chile.

"It is individuals who have rights and not religions," Canadian diplomat Terry Cormier said.

. . .

The council is dominated by Muslim and African countries. Its resolutions are not binding, but are meant to act as recommendations for U.N. member states on issues of human rights.

. . .

The United States did not vote on the resolution because it is not a member of the council. The Bush administration announced it was virtually giving up on the body and would participate in debates only if absolutely necessary because of the Geneva body's anti-Israel statements and its failure to act on abuses in Sudan and elsewhere.

U.S. diplomats resumed their observer role in the council after President Barack Obama took office, though it is unclear whether Washington will stand for one of the 18 council seats up for election in May.

Esther Brimmer, Obama's nominee for the job of Assistant Secretary of State for International Organizational Affairs, told a Senate hearing Tuesday that the council was a "major disappointment, diverted from its mission by states with some of the worst human rights records."​
http://www.google.com/hostednews/ap/article/ALeqM5iRHXSIoJJdXQpG3kPrRO2LWMnWTAD975TOK00

A month later in Geneva, most westen members either didn't show or walked out when Ahmadinejad was speaking at a UNHRC summit as a protest of Iran's gross human rights violations and their anti-semitism (http://www.guardian.co.uk/world/2009/apr/21/ahmadinejad-geneva-speech-israel).

The UNHRC has no credibility, especially when it comes to Israel. If they can allow millions to die while addressing complaints against Israel, they are a joke.

Human Rights Watch and Freedom House are far more objective and effective.

Last edited:
I guess calling something, or someone, anti-semitic sure does alleviate any criticism of israel!

good job!

youre close, but no cigar!

If you mean that the land was not known as Syria when the Philistines arrived than that is correct.

I guess calling something, or someone, anti-semitic sure does alleviate any criticism of israel!

good job!
Calling the UNHRC anti-semitic and anti-Israel is one thing - cheap talk. Supporting it with numerous sources is a whole other ballgame.

The UNHRC is beyond a joke. More ineptitude by the UN, but not only that, abuses by the UN.

oh i know! anything that criticizes isreal probably just wants to see dead jews floating in the sea.

:lol:

oh i know! anything that criticizes isreal probably just wants to see dead jews floating in the sea.

:lol:
It's nice of you to share your feelings with the rest of us, but do you have any thoughts of significance to contribute to the thread?

you mean beyond screaming antisemite at anything that is critical of jews?

:rofl:

Forum List

Back