U.N. Human Rights Council Calls for Boycott of U.S. Companies

Can you tell me the human rights records of the countries on this so called council? Your not portraying youself as an intelligent person. Just say'n.
Whatever their human rights record is, it does not, in any way, make all of Israel's human rights violations for the last 45 years okay. Israel's treatment of the Palestinian's is disgusting and illegal. If Israel won't honor IHL, then they should be forced to. And companies that provide material support to their tyranny, should start facing the music for their transgressions.

Sorry but the Palestinians havent helped themselves......they are the orignial terrorists and the PLO has killed a whole lot of people

Yup and loads of the dead are Isreali's.

Human Rights violations?? Load of bs in my book. The Palestinians made their bed long ago and are to stupid to get rid of Hamas and the other jihadists they vote in to run their little patch of sand.

I have no sympathy for any of those idiots.

Isreal is surrounded by enemies and I fully understand the reason for their policies.

If LB were in their shoes he would as well.

U.N.'s war on Israel puts American economy in crosshairs | Washington Free Beacon

The Washington Free Beacon has obtained a report soon to be released by the United Nations that calls for an international campaign of legal attacks and economic warfare on a group of American companies that do business in Israel, including Hewlett-Packard, Caterpillar Inc., and Motorola Solutions Inc.

Do you, or did you, object to calls for boycotts against firms doing business with Burma, South Africa, Cuba, Iran, Kampuchea or the old Soviet Union?

Can you tell me the human rights records of the countries on this so called council? Your not portraying youself as an intelligent person. Just say'n.
Whatever their human rights record is, it does not, in any way, make all of Israel's human rights violations for the last 45 years okay. Israel's treatment of the Palestinian's is disgusting and illegal. If Israel won't honor IHL, then they should be forced to. And companies that provide material support to their tyranny, should start facing the music for their transgressions.

What treatment of Palestinians? Where exactly was this country of Palisitine?

U.N.'s war on Israel puts American economy in crosshairs | Washington Free Beacon

The Washington Free Beacon has obtained a report soon to be released by the United Nations that calls for an international campaign of legal attacks and economic warfare on a group of American companies that do business in Israel, including Hewlett-Packard, Caterpillar Inc., and Motorola Solutions Inc.

This is why no one pays attention to the UN human rights council.

It's about fuckin' time companies that support criminal actions start paying the price for their decisions.

The UN Human Rights council isn't worried about criminal actions, if it were it wouldn't have Iran as a member.

Welcome to my new neg rep for criminal stupidity policy.

Forum List

Back