U.K. Woman Reports Rape, Charged for Sex Outside Marriage

They are some backwards assed people, we should seriously do all that is possible to distance ourselves from them and find an alternative to oil for energy.

Last edited:
They are some backwards assed people, we should seriously do all that is possible to distance ourselves from them and find an alternative to oil for energy.

what stands between the American people and their own energy sources are democrats are you a democrat?

Go to the mirror.

so don't ever claim you want civil debate again. horse's ass. from whence horse shit comes!

You start out civil you will get civil.

I was civil you horses's ass. Just because democrats block energy development in the USA is not my fault.. see Kennedy.. stops wind farms in Nantucket bay can you say horse shit??? :lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

oh and Nancy Pelosi,, she don't want no damn solar panels in her precious desert.. can you say horsehit??? :lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

I bet you can you horse's ass.

so don't ever claim you want civil debate again. horse's ass. from whence horse shit comes!

I was civil you horses's ass. Just because democrats block energy development in the USA is not my fault.. see Kennedy.. stops wind farms in Nantucket bay can you say horse shit??? :lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

oh and Nancy Pelosi,, she don't want no damn solar panels in her precious desert.. can you say horsehit??? :lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

Better to be a horses ass than what comes out of it you ignorant fool:lol::lol:

what stands between the American people and their own energy sources are democrats are you a democrat?

Horse shit

We have more oil and natural gas then the Arabs. The Democrats are blocking its usage by drilling restrictions and regulations that make it cost ineffective.

Better to be a horses ass than what comes out of it you ignorant fool:lol::lol:

translation:: can't dispute the above.. Kennedy blocked wind farms, Pelosi blocked Solar panels,, no oil drilling allowed.. maybe you can burn you some horsehit to keep you warms,,

We really do need to find some alternative to getting oil from these clowns. I commute by bus and bicycle whenever I can. I run the thermostat really low in winter and do without air conditioning. My computer use however.....

Either we drill for more of our oil here, (Tons off Florida and Alaska that we can't get at for NIMBY reasons right now), build more nukes, or tax the hell out of gasoline so people don't use it anymore. Every news report from the region revolts me more than the last one.

I received a neg rep for this comment, I guess somebody thinks the charges against this rape victim were justified.

horseshit!

so you think the charges are justified too? at least you are consistently conservative.

New Topics

Forum List

Back