U.K. to expel 23 Russian diplomats over spy poisoning

Maybe not lies, but illusion of existance of "Absolute Truth"

For some people, yes, they believed in communism and all that shit (some of my relatives did, so no doubt about it). But journalists know the real state of affairs, so it was pure lies on their part…

Anyway, you are right, it was the main problem. Everything was either white or black, without any other tones…

SU was a sort of "middle school" for almost all people, and how much students in middle school don't want to explode it, at least periodically. Usually teenagers live in school well, but everybody want to leave school behind as fast as he can
C:\Users\CD86~1\AppData\Local\Temp\msohtmlclip1\01\clip_image001.gif

What's your point, I am not sure that I got it :)

Maybe not lies, but illusion of existance of "Absolute Truth"

For some people, yes, they believed in communism and all that shit (some of my relatives did, so no doubt about it). But journalists know the real state of affairs, so it was pure lies on their part…

Anyway, you are right, it was the main problem. Everything was either white or black, without any other tones…

One of the main communists sin - a distortion of Russian and USSR history. History made revenge :)

SU was a sort of "middle school" for almost all people, and how much students in middle school don't want to explode it, at least periodically. Usually teenagers live in school well, but everybody want to leave school behind as fast as he can
C:\Users\CD86~1\AppData\Local\Temp\msohtmlclip1\01\clip_image001.gif

What's your point, I am not sure that I got it :)

Offcourse, it's my point of view :) Conflict of neighbour generations would be eternal, while mankind exists :)

One of the main communists sin - a distortion of Russian and USSR history. History made revenge :)

Yes, absolutely... Plus, now many say that it was a great mistake to disband the USSR and ruin all good things which were there. But what the communists did themselves with Russia...

Forum List

Back