Tyrant in robe ORDERS already mixed schools to mix even more

Preacher

Gold Member
Jan 29, 2015
Georgia Mountains
Could Cleveland, Mississippi, integration ruling trigger 'white flight'? - CNN.com

Disgusting. White families please leave the area if you have kids of school age there! I choose schools/areas we move to based on 1. Test scores and 2.Racial makeup. I don't apologize for it because the whiter schools on par are almost ALWAYS better schools for my kids to attend,I don't have to worry about them being bullied as much or raped or not getting an education so some moronic negro with a lukewarm IQ can attend school there. Since moving to TN we have NOT rented places because of the school assigned. School racial breakdown also reflects the neighborhoods.....

Oh and its comical when it claims the one school is 99% negro and the other is "historically whiter school" I saw blacks,hispanics,asians and whites at that school in the video on the page. Home owners in the whiter school area better sell now before the blackification takes place because crime rates will climb and property rates will plummet

cuckoo.jpg

Forum List

Back