"Typical White person"

it's a funny joke.....

until they stop making "typical white person" T SHIRTS and start making "TYPICAL WHITE GUY" boxer briefs.

:rofl:

ZING!

But there is a stipulation on buying the typical white man's tee shirt. You have to provide your grandparents going back just 10 generations and we need to be sure they are lily white. As soon as we have confirmed all 1024 are of pure stock your t-shirt will be sent. Thank you for your patience.

this brings up an interesting point

if it only takes one black person in your family tree to make you black why isn't the converse true?

i hope i find a black guy in the woodpile of my ancestry then i can check the black box on all my applications and maybe even get some affirmative action perks

Good luck. Try getting American Indian quota points that way.

You have to prove descendancy, and the BIA determines the percentage of Indian blood you have in your veins..and then, and only then, are you allowed to enroll in your tribe.

It started out as a white thing, but the Indians have become flipping Nazis about it.

You have to prove descendancy, and the BIA determines the percentage of Indian blood you have in your veins..and then, and only then, are you allowed to enroll in your tribe.

It started out as a white thing, but the Indians have become flipping Nazis about it.

Yes, they kicked out the black members of one tribe. There is no recourse. Indians are sovereign.

What would haappen if a white person walks alone at night in a black neighborhood?hummmmmmmmmmm .What would happen if a black person walks alone at night in a white neighborhood?hummmmmmmmmmm

What would haappen if a white person walks alone at night in a black neighborhood?hummmmmmmmmmm .What would happen if a black person walks alone at night in a white neighborhood?hummmmmmmmmmm

oh... I dunno... this, maybe?

Howard Beach: where hatred and intolerance on a December morning turned a community into a headline.

Nothing would ever be the same in Howard Beach after the morning of Dec. 20, 1986. In a sad, sordid display of anger and violence, a gang of white teenagers chased three black men. At the end of the chase, Michael Griffith, 23, lay dead, one of his companions was beaten to a pulp and a community of families was left stunned and shaken.

Queens Tribune, Anniversary '99, 30 Years Of Queens News

or this...

On the evening of Aug. 23, 1989, Yusuf Hawkins, 16, and three friends from the East New York section of Brooklyn emerged from the subway in the mostly white, Italian working-class neighborhood of Bensonhurst. The four were on their way to look at a used car they had seen advertised for sale when they were surrounded by about 30 white youths, some wielding baseball bats. Moments later four shots rang out, and Hawkins crumpled to the sidewalk, dying from two bullets to the chest.

The Racial Murder of Yusuf Hawkins Inflamed New York City, Forcing His Parents to Relive Their Anguish : People.com

So your comparing a group of people who were mostly wiped out by the U.S Govt to a group of people who tried to wipe out several different races?

I assume I'm not the only one who sees the irony in this. :eusa_whistle:

What would haappen if a white person walks alone at night in a black neighborhood?hummmmmmmmmmm .

Can you conservatives please stop being so afraid. I swear, ya'll act like a bunch of pussys sometimes. I've walked around black neighborhoods in oakland, and hispanic neighborhoods in los angeles. I wasn't frightened, like a little pussy conservative. It was fine. America has some certain high crime neighborhoods, and they're not always black. You practice common sense, instead of being a frightened little conservative pussy. I've seen some pretty fucking scary trailor parks and meth lab houses in rural america. And there weren't black people living in them.

What would happen if a black person walks alone at night in a white neighborhood?hummmmmmmmmmm

Jaspar Texas, 1998:

On June 7, 1998, James Byrd, 49, an african-american, accepted a ride from three drunk men named Shawn Allen Berry, Lawrence Russell Brewer, and John William King. He had already known one of them. Instead of taking him home, the three men beat Byrd behind a convenience store, chained him by the ankles to their pickup truck, stripped the man naked, and dragged him for three miles.

Last edited:

Honey, I'm more scared of the wife beater wearing, confederate flag waving, COPS watching hicks than anyone else I think.

What about you, who are you afraid of?

I agree, only movie to ever scare me:

$it-pennywise-basement.jpg

$wk2p6p.jpg

$37151410.jpg

Forum List

Back