Typical ways of inviting the devil into your life.

Probably the best way is not inviting God into your life

Yes, this is very interesting too. And I risk to add, that after the devil enters into a person in this way, it will prevent that person from accepting God.

This can happen to children too, whose parents don't invite God into their lives at an early age.
So the children get punished for the sins of the father? Sounds like something the devil would do.

Yes, the Old Testament does say that God punishes children for the parents' sins up to 4 generations. Unfortunately, it doesn't say for how many generations the devil punishes people for their parents' sins.
It also says that the son will not be punished for the father's doings and visa versa. The key is to turn away from the error, sin, or wickedness.

Many ways that you can open the door for a spiritual adversary (devil). Lies, drugs, false accusations are a few I can think of that flings a door wide open. There are errors of all sorts humans can make that can open those doors.

Yes, you are right! Plus you must replace yourself with the Holy Spirit by emptying yourself to it.

But if you sum up all the Sind that you committed plus all the sins that generations of your family assigned onto you, and maybe a bunch of other people too, then your bill me be so high, that dedicating your entire life to a monastery is the minimum.

What in the heck are you talking about.

Something is "influencing" your thoughts....shall we say

Probably the best way is not inviting God into your life

Yes, this is very interesting too. And I risk to add, that after the devil enters into a person in this way, it will prevent that person from accepting God.

This can happen to children too, whose parents don't invite God into their lives at an early age.
So the children get punished for the sins of the father? Sounds like something the devil would do.

Yes, the Old Testament does say that God punishes children for the parents' sins up to 4 generations. Unfortunately, it doesn't say for how many generations the devil punishes people for their parents' sins.
So God may be better than the devil. Good to know but that bar is pretty low.

When you think about it, it is quite a system. My son will be punished for my sins, my father's sins, and both my grandfather's sins. That's a lot of punishing. Will he be punished for his mother's sins too? That would be the sins of 8 people! Brutal.

Yes. The system is totally brutality! Well Jesus tried to stop it. Got a brutal treatment himself.

I would like to uncover in this thread, that the devil's 2nd biggest lie, that you must invite him yourself to get him into your life, is a lie. Others can do it for you too.

"Jesus tried to stop it"--

Heresy

Full stop

It also says that the son will not be punished for the father's doings and visa versa. The key is to turn away from the error, sin, or wickedness.

Many ways that you can open the door for a spiritual adversary (devil). Lies, drugs, false accusations are a few I can think of that flings a door wide open. There are errors of all sorts humans can make that can open those doors.

Yes, you are right! Plus you must replace yourself with the Holy Spirit by emptying yourself to it.

But if you sum up all the Sind that you committed plus all the sins that generations of your family assigned onto you, and maybe a bunch of other people too, then your bill me be so high, that dedicating your entire life to a monastery is the minimum.

What in the heck are you talking about.

Something is "influencing" your thoughts....shall we say

Take for example the centurion of the Gospel who asked Jesus to heal his soldier. It was the faith of the centurion that Jesus needed, not the faith of the soldier if any. The same way, if the Holy Spirit is not already inside you on that particular day, then some idiot, even one you never met, can use his faith in the devil, to put the devil into you, if you have some business together, however indirect it may be.

So God may be better than the devil. Good to know but that bar is pretty low.

When you think about it, it is quite a system. My son will be punished for my sins, my father's sins, and both my grandfather's sins. That's a lot of punishing. Will he be punished for his mother's sins too? That would be the sins of 8 people! Brutal.

Yes. The system is totally brutality! Well Jesus tried to stop it. Got a brutal treatment himself.

I would like to uncover in this thread, that the devil's 2nd biggest lie, that you must invite him yourself to get him into your life, is a lie. Others can do it for you too.

"Jesus tried to stop it"--

Heresy

Full stop

How can you call it heresy, when I say that Jesus tried to stop generational sin?

We need to expose this 2nd lie of the devil. If you don't surely have the Holy Spirit inside you all the time, then other people who you may or may not have met, can force the devil inside you, then the devil will control all your thoughts, wants, and dreams. All by some other moron bully. This is reality. How is this heresy?

I think this is more from errors and omissions more so than "sins that generations of your family assigned onto you". In that though when people are adults and they start making their own decisions they can turn away from generational errors, family lies, etc. and seek to fill and learn anything that may have been omitted and make corrections in their own life that are needed.

This can be done if those family errors are human. You don't have that freedom if they are from the devil.
I disagree with you there. Put the adversary behind you and walk away if family members persist in continuing to live in ways of error. The only problem one may have is if they do not fully understand who or what type the adversary/devil spirit is. Until you learn where that problem is and fully understand it overcoming it may be an issue.

You do not have to live in a monastery to walk daily in the spirit.

The virgin birth, I know the KJV says virgin. But the truth is in the NABRE 2011 edition. Please think. IVF wasn't done back then.

* [7:14] Isaiah’s sign seeks to reassure Ahaz that he need not fear the invading armies of Syria and Israel in the light of God’s promise to David (2 Sm 7:1216). The oracle follows a traditional announcement formula by which the birth and sometimes naming of a child is promised to particular individuals (Gn 16:11; Jgs 13:3). The young woman: Hebrew ‘almah designates a young woman of marriageable age without specific reference to virginity. The Septuagint translated the Hebrew term as parthenos, which normally does mean virgin, and this translation underlies Mt 1:23. Emmanuel: the name means “with us is God.” Since for the Christian the incarnation is the ultimate expression of God’s willingness to “be with us,” it is understandable that this text was interpreted to refer to the birth of Christ.

You Muslims have always denied the divinity of Christ and the Virgin birth.

Forum List

Back