Typical of Mitten's entitled attitude

Luddly Neddite

Diamond Member
Sep 14, 2011
Everyone On The Campaign Trail Should Stop Treating Iowa Diner Employees Like Complete Crap, Okay?

After all, the money it will take for this little diner to repair and buy what they broke and damaged is just petty cash to Mr Etch A Sketch. The campaign said they'll pay but as the woman who owns the cafe said, "My dad's picture, an emblem my dad gave me, it got broke. Those aren't things you can replace."

Read the article for the worst of it. makes me remember the way he's treated every working class person he meets on the campaign trail. "out of touch" doesn't begin to describe him.

But, what the heck, its not like he's refusing to release his tax returns or anything.

Last edited:
Everyone On The Campaign Trail Should Stop Treating Iowa Diner Employees Like Complete Crap, Okay?

After all, the money it will take for this little diner to repair and buy what they broke and damaged is just petty cash to Mr Etch A Sketch. The campaign said they'll pay but as the woman who owns the cafe said, "My dad's picture, an emblem my dad gave me, it got broke. Those aren't things you can replace."

Read the article for the worst of it. makes me remember the way he's treated every working class person he meets on the campaign trail. "out of touch" doesn't begin to describe him.

But, what the heck, its not like he's refusing to release his tax returns or anything.

From the same story:

"Back in 2008, a primary campaign visit by the Clinton campaign to a Maid-Rite diner in Iowa turned into a massive kerfuffle after a forgotten tip for waitress Anita Esterday sucked her up into the political news cycle. Esterday was left feeling pretty down about Clinton, telling The Huffington Post, "I don't believe she can help out the working women of this world because I don't believe she gets it."

Sounds like everyone has a problem with visiting politicians.

BTW, what is this about Romney and Tax returns?

I found his 2009, 2010 and 2011 Returns in 30 seconds with a Google Search

Deflecting again?

Last edited:
Ahhhh, a truck accidentally broke some items. Libs like to portray this as rampaging republicans storming the diner and trashing the place.

That's what democrats do.

Why won't Mitt show us his tax returns for the last 12 years?

What is he hiding?

Interesting spin by the idiot Luddie... the criticism is aimed at the media, not the campaign... the media behave like entitlement whores more than the politicians. They broke the shit, they should be paying for it. However, Romney does the decent thing and offers to put right any damage, phoned to apologize... and it's still not enough for the feeble minded old dude who started this whine.

It's so funny reading liberals posts in here. You read the Title, and what they say. Then go to the link and learn that what they say is Completely different than what actually happened.

seems to me the Article is bitching about the Entitled Mentality of the MEDIA who broke the shit. Not Romney.

lol

Forum List

Back