Typical NYT Spin

The government cannot account for $750B in stimulous money, so taking them to task for being accountable for $40,000 is a little silly.

But, so is the NYT for not simply recognising this story for what it is: Failure of Personal Responsibility. Instead, the paper makes the point that somehow the University vet-out students who make stupid choices, and Citi, a bank, shouldn't make student loans.

I see you're still making that assinine allegation, so prove it. I've already proved you wrong, including the link(s), yet you still spread that shit around hoping some other fool will believe you.

Ok this may be a "teachable moment" for me, so pay the fuck attention:

You take a source, paste the relevant information into your post to support your claim, and then link it to the source, or cite from which you got it.

I know it would have been much easier for me to have just posted a linky, and told you to find the information yourself, but I'm hoping you may be salvageable.

I could be wrong, though.

:clap2: Yay! How hard was that? Of course the McClatchy headline didn't read:

The government cannot account for $750B in stimulous money

Did it...no, it simply states a fact: That tracking is complicated and...AT TIMES inaccurate.

I see you're still making that assinine allegation, so prove it. I've already proved you wrong, including the link(s), yet you still spread that shit around hoping some other fool will believe you.

Ok this may be a "teachable moment" for me, so pay the fuck attention:

You take a source, paste the relevant information into your post to support your claim, and then link it to the source, or cite from which you got it.

I know it would have been much easier for me to have just posted a linky, and told you to find the information yourself, but I'm hoping you may be salvageable.

I could be wrong, though.

:clap2: Yay! How hard was that? Of course the McClatchy headline didn't read:

The government cannot account for $750B in stimulous money

Did it...no, it simply states a fact: That tracking is complicated and...AT TIMES inaccurate.

Its good that you're teachable: Perhaps you're brighter than the average rodent!:clap2:

Now prove that Obama didn't lie when he said that every dollar of Stimulous would be spent with accountability.

Forum List

Back