Anthony Weiner embodies liberalism in every capacity. He was an obnoxious and loud-mouthed politician who craved power and control over others. And in his personal life, he is like a dog in heat - humping anything that moves, incapable of decency, and unable to control his impulses.

Texts reveal Anthony Weiner knew his marriage was ‘busted’ | New York Post
I find OPs like this funny. How is this a typical liberal? If we look back at the federal political sex scandals in the last 16 years we see 17 Republicans were involved and 6 Democrats were involved.
List of federal political sex scandals in the United States - Wikipedia
Does the OP know the definition of the word hypocrite?
I find strawmen like this absolutely hilarious. For starters - your precious Wiki link is 100% inaccurate. It starts off with the old lie about Thomas Jefferson. DNA actually exonerated Thomas Jefferson. Might want to check the facts before mindlessly posting the first link you come across in your slanted Google search junior.

Second - what constitutes a "scandal" in your mind? Anything that makes Republicans look worse? Like Bill Clinton, Anthony Weiner is a serial adulterer and philanderer. Your link mentions someone from Ohio that had an affair. He later married that woman according to the link. Whoah! Some "scandal". One affair and he marries that woman. Is it wrong? Hell yeah it's wrong. Is is a "scandal"? Only if one is desperate to make a case.

Incidentally - sex is not the only thing I outlined in the original post about Anthony Weiner. But like all progressives, the minute you see sex your brain ceases to function and you get obsessed with that. I also mentioned he's a loud-mouth, obnoxious, and desperately craves control over others.

Anthony Weiner embodies liberalism in every capacity. He was an obnoxious and loud-mouthed politician who craved power and control over others. And in his personal life, he is like a dog in heat - humping anything that moves, incapable of decency, and unable to control his impulses.

I find OPs like this funny. How is this a typical liberal? If we look back at the federal political sex scandals in the last 16 years we see 17 Republicans were involved and 6 Democrats were involved.
I find strawmen like this absolutely hilarious.
Strawman, I don't think you even know what the word means. Did I go off topic. You talked about the sexual exploits. I responded showing your hypocrisy.

For starters - your precious Wiki link is 100% inaccurate. It starts off with the old lie about Thomas Jefferson. DNA actually exonerated Thomas Jefferson. Might want to check the facts before mindlessly posting the first link you come across in your slanted Google search junior.
I didn't mention anything about Jefferson but Wiki is open to anyone who wants to challenge it. I will expect the changes to wiki made by you very soon. Or are you one of those people who talk the big talk but can't back it up. Let me know when Wiki has been changed.

Second - what constitutes a "scandal" in your mind? Anything that makes Republicans look worse? Like Bill Clinton, Anthony Weiner is a serial adulterer and philanderer. Your link mentions someone from Ohio that had an affair. He later married that woman according to the link. Whoah! Some "scandal". One affair and he marries that woman. Is it wrong? Hell yeah it's wrong. Is is a "scandal"? Only if one is desperate to make a case.
Ahhh, widening the goalposts. I didn't know that a sex scandal had to fit your narrow criteria. You need to post all your rules. So rule #1 is one affair is not a scandal but several affairs are. Please elaborate. Is 2 affairs a scandal. Is lying about your affair a scandal. I'm sure you are going to keep changing the criteria to fit your agenda. You should also go after Wiki for the title "Sex scandals in the United States" as you obviously believe one affair is not a sex scandal.

Incidentally - sex is not the only thing I outlined in the original post about Anthony Weiner. But like all progressives, the minute you see sex your brain ceases to function and you get obsessed with that. I also mentioned he's a loud-mouth, obnoxious, and desperately craves control over others.
These are perceived observations. I can say the exact thing about Donald Trump with millions of people agreeing with me. These are vapid statements that offer nothing to the argument. In fact I'm sure every politician out there has been called these by a least someone.

It's so amusing that people like you like to show the misgivings of only one particular group and completely ignore others that you happen to be politically aligned with. What's worse is when you are shown the hypocrisy of these statements you make excuses. Have there been any conservatives or Republican politicians that have been caught in sex scandals? Of course there have. Some which are even worse that what Mr. Weiner was engaged in. Some have even stood on their soapboxes denouncing those engaged in affairs while going through one themselves. This kind of hypocrisy I find more offensive than the actual affairs.
Are there any conservatives or Republican politicians that can be perceived as loud-mouthed, obnoxious, and desperately craving control over others? You bet. I get tired of people getting their panties in a knot over the exact same things "their guys" have done and remained silent.

Strawman, I don't think you even know what the word means. Did I go off topic. You talked about the sexual exploits. I responded showing your hypocrisy.
Yeah - you did. You made anything involving sex a "scandal". You also posted a link to a completely unreliable source. Epic fail.

Yeah - you did. You made anything involving sex a "scandal". You also posted a link to a completely unreliable source. Epic fail.
You just about done challenging the Wiki page? It should be easy for you since it's so unreliable. Care to tackle anything else I responded too. Still looking for an honest conservative that can actually debate.

You just about done challenging the Wiki page? It should be easy for you since it's so unreliable. Care to tackle anything else I responded too. Still looking for an honest conservative that can actually debate.
You mean you are still looking for a conservative that is dumb enough for you to debate. All of us are far too informed and on the right side of the facts for you to have a prayer debating against.

New Topics

Forum List

Back