Typical Left-Wing Repression

PoliticalChic

Diamond Member
Gold Supporting Member
Oct 6, 2008
Brooklyn, NY
Do we vote for repression?

On June 20, 2007 WASHINGTON, D.C. – U.S. Senator Barack Obama (D-IL) today called for the passage of the Employee Free Choice Act. For decades, the process of a work force becoming unionized has been based on a secret-ballot election. First, workers with interest in a union sign authorization cards. If 30 percent sign, the National Labor Relations Board schedules an election that the government agency supervises. A majority vote allows in a union. If this bill wins, and it will under an Obama administration, union officials would be allowed to hover over a worker seeking his signature on a card. How many would be able to resist the intimidation? Nothing subtle here.

Obama has signaled that he would sign onto a new “fairness doctrine,” which would curtail right-wing views expressed on radio. But no such restrictions for the left-wing print media or main stream broadcast TV. Repression?

The Obama campaign has supported ACORN, which fraudulently registers multitudes of individuals who are judged to vote Democrat. In effect, repressing the opposition.

How about the height of repression, a citizen is in front of his own house when along comes Obama, and he has the temerity to ask a tough question. What, in Obama's America? So the Obamarites expose his whole background, financial records, political affiliations, and child support information. How's that for intimidation? Or is it repression of any criticizen?

Remember, Obama is a Chicago politician, from Cook County, often called “Crook County.” This may explain the above.

Do we vote for repression?

On June 20, 2007 WASHINGTON, D.C. – U.S. Senator Barack Obama (D-IL) today called for the passage of the Employee Free Choice Act. For decades, the process of a work force becoming unionized has been based on a secret-ballot election. First, workers with interest in a union sign authorization cards. If 30 percent sign, the National Labor Relations Board schedules an election that the government agency supervises. A majority vote allows in a union. If this bill wins, and it will under an Obama administration, union officials would be allowed to hover over a worker seeking his signature on a card. How many would be able to resist the intimidation? Nothing subtle here.

Obama has signaled that he would sign onto a new “fairness doctrine,” which would curtail right-wing views expressed on radio. But no such restrictions for the left-wing print media or main stream broadcast TV. Repression?

The Obama campaign has supported ACORN, which fraudulently registers multitudes of individuals who are judged to vote Democrat. In effect, repressing the opposition.

How about the height of repression, a citizen is in front of his own house when along comes Obama, and he has the temerity to ask a tough question. What, in Obama's America? So the Obamarites expose his whole background, financial records, political affiliations, and child support information. How's that for intimidation? Or is it repression of any criticizen?

Remember, Obama is a Chicago politician, from Cook County, often called “Crook County.” This may explain the above.

Link?

I think we are more worried about our employers and losing our jobs if we want a union.

I would have no problem telling someone like that no.

Now letting everyone know who said yes or no might be a problem.

But then a secret ballot can be rigged.

I'm for putting unions iin walmart. Pay those ppl $15 hr!

I think we are more worried about our employers and losing our jobs if we want a union.

I remember one my high school teachers suggesting that an infinite number of monkeys sitting at an infinite number of typewriters would eventually type out something intelligent. I never believed it until I read your work.

and what's yer backup plan when Wal Mart lays off thousands to make up the difference?

and what's yer backup plan when Wal Mart lays off thousands to make up the difference?

I don’t get it, so Wally World has thousands of employees that stand around doing nothing just so they can be fired out of spite? If that’s true, why can’t Wally World let them take the breaks they are entitled to under the law?

Labor unions can collectively bargain for job security in addition to benefits and wages. In fact, by paying a living wage and providing benefits Wally World may turn its employees in to net contributors to the economy rather than a drain on it.

Now I am expecting the barrage of how labor unions suck and all…

To quote our great leader

Bring it On!​

I don’t get it, so Wally World has thousands of employees that stand around doing nothing just so they can be fired out of spite? If that’s true, why can’t Wally World let them take the breaks they are entitled to under the law?

Labor unions can collectively bargain for job security in addition to benefits and wages. In fact, by paying a living wage and providing benefits Wally World may turn its employees in to net contributors to the economy rather than a drain on it.

Now I am expecting the barrage of how labor unions suck and all…

To quote our great leader

Bring it On!​

did you follow the UPS strike per chance? how many lost their full time jobs so the others could win and get a pay hike?

I remember one my high school teachers suggesting that an infinite number of monkeys sitting at an infinite number of typewriters would eventually type out something intelligent. I never believed it until I read your work.

One could say the same for your posts. It's all in the mind of the reader.

Plus I don't believe you never believed it until you read those posts. Sounds a litttle Sarah to me.:lol:

Forum List

Back